If so: /WA select the weakaura on the left side, then the onscreen weakaura should get a border. you can only move weakauras by hand if you have /WA open. Are you trying to click your skills from the weak aura? Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. A very simple addon that allows you to move your Extra Action Button and Extra Power Bar Alt anywhere on the screen. Go to the section with the action button, or add a section. Note that some name and plate behavior is handled by the game itself, which can be found in Interface → Game → Names. This page was last edited on 18 September 2018, at 18:09. You can access KeyBound by its slash command (/kb) or through the button in the BT4 config. Unit frames (the bulk of the UI) can be tweaked by typing /pitbull and navigating to “Layout Editor” and editing the respective layouts. It covers the energy bar I have floating beneath my rogue, so I keep energy capping. • Another way to prevent getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass. Cookies help us deliver our Services. It won't move. To remove units entirely (like pet health) navigate to the “modules” section of the config menu. • Toggle Tutorials - Enable/Disable tutorial pop-ups. Your IP: 77.68.8.219 This UI element is mildly notorious because it is not handled properly by some UI replacement add-ons, robbing users of the ability, often with fatal results. I would like to know how many shadow mends i can cast before i have no mana. ShadowlandsUI art can be altered in WA. Hello! Your IP: 62.171.162.187 Q: Can I skin the buttons beyond the built-in options? Some other frame modifications is also possible using MA's Frame Editors(introduced in 11.b2). Chat box font size, color, scaling, position, can be tweaked by typing /glass. ShadowlandsUI Overview Does any of you know a way fix this? This is where your extra action button will show the next time it is enabled. Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property. Launch WoW, choose the character you renamed the folder to and ensure all addons are selected and “Load out of date addons” is checked. Thank,but no. Would you be bothered to explain a bit a few of the things you used to make the bars, like how do you make/what addons is that makes the background for the masque/bartender bars? 3 years ago. This is where your extra action button will show the next time it is enabled. • Not only is this not what OP's question is about, you can also just keybind the extra action button in the keybind menu, no need to make a macro. You may need to download version 2.0 now from the Chrome Web Store. how do I remove this that appears in the middle of the screen? the thing is that extra action button is covering my spell bar and that i could move with move anything addon so i will be able to move it later, but while i have the extra action button on my screen i cant use my spells. The moveanything addon is what you want. The addons used in this compilation are almost exclusively graphical oriented and listed below. Extra Action Button isn't the one. This UI element is mildly notorious because it is not handled properly by some UI replacement add-ons, robbing users of the ability, often with fatal results. Names, Nameplate behavior, and personal resource bar settings can be adjusted by typing /plater. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=On1vhToQfZ0, Backup your current Interface and WTF folders by renaming them Interface_backup and WTF_backup. Note: Many sections have action buttons, but not all. Another way to prevent getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass. Default UI elements (extra action button, etc) can be moved using MoveAnything. Lately my extra action button is really high up from where it used to be. Commands: Typing /eab or /eabmove in-game shows a movable box for 15 seconds allowing you to place it anywhere on the screen. I simply reverted MoveAnything for the time being. It's a beautiful UI that makes me wonder a bit on how you actually did it. If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware. Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property. Type /move to show the main window or click the button below the game menu. If you want to move an element that hasn’t been adjusted, uncheck “MF.”. Bar settings can be changed and configured by typing /bartender. When you enter combat it reverts to the bartender position and upon exiting combat it moves to moveanything position. Default UI elements (extra action button, etc) can be moved using MoveAnything. Cloudflare Ray ID: 5f771a711d660752 Hover a button, press key → voila! I would like to know how to enable enemy target castbar, it seems that if i enable it in Pitbull, it bugs out and put it behind my enemy target frame, and it wont be moved. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. I had the 1.0 option and it kept popping up in battlegrounds the empty bar, I saw you post up to delete the triggers and now they don't show up at all.