Olive. Reviewed in the United States on July 19, 2018. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Olive Jalapeno Slices Jar, Fresh Pack, 12 oz Brand: Mt. Directions: Instructions: Refrigerate after opening. We do not have any recommendations at this time. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. © 2019 Mt Olive Pickles. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Olive's line of Jalapeno Slices have the right combination of heat and crunch! My daughter loves these jalapenos. Please try your search again later. These were my absolute favorite, I honestly will not eat another kind. - 09300 10016 Jalapeno Slices (12 oz.) There's a problem loading this menu right now. UPC 0930010013 La Preferida Nacho Sliced Mild Jalapeno, 11.5 Ounce - 12 per case. 12 OZ.) Discover the top cured meats from around the world and the story of their creators. Pack of 2 Spanish SLICED ORGANIC HOT JALAPENO 12.34 oz | Just 3 Ingredients | Glute... Pickerfresh Jalapeno Slices | Deli-sliced Jalapeno Pepper Rings | Mild Deli Style C... Sweet & Spicy Jalapeno Slices with Michigan Cherries, Hatch Select Jalapeno Nacho Slices 108 OZ (6 LB. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Select locations now offer curbside pickup & home delivery They disappeared from our local market also. I buy jalapeno slices all the time and I've tried almost every major brand. Mt. Mt. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Olive! Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Olive Sliced Jalapenos, Fresh Packed, 12 Oz., (Pack of 2) 4.6 out of 5 stars 57. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. I thought they were fake products. Tasty, fantastic, convenient peppers and pickles! MT. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Olive Jalapeno Slices: Delicatessen style Fresh pack Kosher Ingredients: Jalapeno Peppers, Water, Vinegar, Salt, Onions, Garlic, Calcium Chloride, 0.1% Sodium Benzoate (Preservative), And Yellow 5. Olive Jalapeno Slices Fresh Pack - compare prices, see product info & reviews, add to shopping list, or find in store. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Mt. UPC 0930010012 Sweet Petites picklePAK (picklePAK – 14.8 oz.) Olive’s crisp Jalapeno Slices in a convenient, single serve cup. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. My husband also loves these they are the exactly what he likes to top off his salads with these. Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. MT OLIVE Jalapeno Slices MT OLIVE Jalapeno Slices New (7) from $9.14 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00. Unable to add item to List. Mt. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Mt. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. 4.6 out of 5 stars 54. Mt Olive Jalapeno Slices 12oz Jar (Pack of 6) by Mt. 8 offers from $5.20. Previous page of related Sponsored Products. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Hatch Select Jalapeno Nacho Slices 108 OZ (6 LB. Olive Jalapeno Slices Jar, Fresh Pack, 12 oz 4.5 out of 5 stars 43. Available as: Jalapeno Slices pepperPAK (pepperPAK - 14.8 oz.) Also as with your pickle pak these are perfect. - 09300 11308 Jalapeno Slices Deli Style (32 oz.) Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. All Rights Reserved. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Old El Paso Pickled Jalapeno Slices, 12 oz 4.6 out of 5 stars 148. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. - 09300 00408 Unable to add item to List. ", Reviewed in the United States on January 10, 2018. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. These were utterly terrible. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Olive Delicatessen Style Jalapeno Slices 32 Oz (Pack of 2), Carnivore Club - handcrafted charcuterie delivered to your doorsteps every month, Previous page of related Sponsored Products. Thank you Mt. Mt. But totally worth it and the price is great. There was a problem completing your request. Available from these sellers. Olive $39.95. I suggest a look at Walmart grocery this size and brand may be 70% less cost. Olive Sliced Jalapenos, Fresh Packed, 12 Oz., (Pack of 2), Old El Paso Pickled Jalapeno Slices, 12 oz, Mrs. Renfro's Nacho Sliced Jalapeno Peppers, 16 oz, La Costeña Nachos Pickled Jalapeño Nacho Slices Net Wt 15.5 Oz (440g), Hatch Chile Company Hatch Nacho Sliced Jalapenos, 4-Ounce (Pack of 12), Ghost Pepper - Habanero - Jalapeno Flakes 3 Pack, Ghost Pepper - Habanero - Jalapeno Powder Gift Box, McCormick Ground Cayenne Red Pepper, 14 oz, Vegetable Soup Mix by Its Delish, 2 lbs Bag (32 oz) Bulk | Dehydrated Mixed Vegetables. Available as: Jalapeno Slices pepperPAK (pepperPAK – 14.8 oz.) Olive Jalapeno Slices Jar, Fresh Pack, 12 oz 4.6 out of 5 stars 325. UPC 0930010016 Kosher Dill Petites picklePAK (picklePAK – 14.8 oz.) Mezzetta Jalapeno Peppers, Deli-Sliced Hot, 16 Ounce. MT. These were awful. Please try again. 4.6 out of 5 stars 367 ratings. She can't find in many places up north so I have to buy online and send to her. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. UPC 0930010012 Sweet Petites picklePAK (picklePAK – 14.8 oz.) Mrs. Renfro's Sweet & Hot Jalapeno Peppers, Gluten Free, 16 oz Jar, Pack of 4, Vlasic Deli Style Hot Jalapeno Pepper Slices, Keto Friendly, 12 - 12 FL OZ Jars, Mezzetta Pepper Jalapeño Less Heat (2 Pack).