and 20 Devices with AC1200 Dual Band Wireless Signal Booster & Repeater (up to 1200Mbps Speed), and Compact Wall Plug Design 4.0 out of 5 stars 63,339 Netgear AC1200 EX6110 WiFi Range Extender (Router): 3 out of 5 stars on Australia's largest opinion site ProductReview.com.au. Amazon.com will not accept returns of any desktop or notebook computer more than 30 days after you receive the shipment. It works with any standard Wi-Fi router and is ideal for HD video streaming and gaming. Great Value for the price. Post a comment. Some damage was there in the inside of product. 1st SSID for 5 GHz and 2nd SSID for 2.4Ghz & 3rd SSID for guest Wi-Fi again on 2.4 GHz, which was not able cover whole flat. Total Price Tax ... AC1200 Antenna. Please try again. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for NETGEAR EX6110-100NAS AC1200 WiFi Range Extender at Amazon.com. But main router Wi-Fi does not have any issues as I was able to connect them every single time and I’m using them for last 2 years now where except the strength never has any issue with those SSID’s. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Installations to configure are very clear and easy to follow. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. And I have contacted the seller but did not get any response. Installation was a breeze and so far I haven't heard any complaints from them about connectivity. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. So I reset both these devices to default and configured them as dual band with different SSID’s ... which was a lot confusing for my parents to decide which one to connect as I had 5 SSID’s coming from 2 of these devices + my 3 SSID’s from main router, so I ended up having 7 SSID’s in total in one single flat & still both the devices where loosing connections intermittently with main routers Wi-Fi. However, despite this damage, the product is working fine. NETGEAR WiFi Range Extender EX5000 - Coverage up to 1500 Sq.Ft. and 20 Devices, NETGEAR WiFi Range Extender EX3700 - Coverage up to 1000 sq.ft. Please choose a different delivery location. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. But for that you need wireless internet source to support dual band signal emitter. I bought this to get a better wi-fi signal in the kitchen which is on the opposite side of the house from our router. It's a great dual band extender with combined speed using both bands of 2.4 & 5 GHz up to 1200Mbps. NETGEAR EX6110 - Wi-Fi range extender | EX6110-100NAS. Amazon.com reserves the right to test "dead on arrival" returns and impose a customer fee equal to 15 percent of the product sales price if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product. Best Buy has honest and unbiased customer reviews for NETGEAR - AC1200 Dual-Band Wi-Fi Range Extender - White. I read the instructions that came with the extender and knew enough about computers to keep myself out of trouble. Am very happy with the product. Reviewed in the United States on May 30, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on August 1, 2018. And till now these 2 devices were siting right in 10 feet distance from my main router in same room, so signal strength from my main router couldn’t be an issue either, because even today I’ve no issues with my Main router’s 3 SSID’s when I’m in same room. As some small broken part make a sound once we revolve it. Read helpful reviews from our customers. Reviewed in the United States on July 30, 2020. ft. and 20 Devices with AC1200 Dual Band Wireless Signal Booster & Repeater (up to 1200Mbps Speed), Plus Mesh Smart Roaming, NETGEAR AC1200 WiFi Range Extender (EX6150-100NAS) (Renewed), NETGEAR Net-EX3110-100NAS AC750 WiFi Range Extender, NETGEAR WiFi Mesh Range Extender EX6400 - Coverage up to 2100 sq.ft. and 25 Devices, NETGEAR WiFi Range Extender EX6120 - Coverage up to 1200 sq.ft. Get the connectivity you need for iPads, smartphones, laptops and more. Not a huge deal, but I will soon be upgrading them to a "mesh" type system so that no matter where in the house they are, the system will automatically connect them to the nearest access point without them having to do it manually. Easy setup, works as advertised. This ranger extender solved the issue once and for all---No More Interruptions during the videos. I have a 3 bhk flat where I’ve nighthawk R8000 as my main tri-band router , which had 3 Wi-Fi SSID’s. Added about 30ft radius to my network. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Extended holiday return window till Jan 31, 2021, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Unable to add item to List. Have had issues with watching movies in my new home theater. My only negative is that when you go from upstairs to downstairs, you have to connect to the new extender because it has its own name.