These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. Get reviews and contact details for each business including videos, opening hours and more. Found this place on YELP and took a chance. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. We order from…, This pizza is awesome!! Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. From Business: Classic Italian comfort fare from the Fairsted Kitchen team with a deep Italian wine list and creative house cocktails. Law Offices Of Babak Pourtavoosi Pc Great Neck NY. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. From Business: Bertucci’s restaurants are firing-up brick ovens from New England to Virginia, each reflecting the distinct character and local charm of its community. Homemade sauce & dough. We were not disappointed. Will 100% be going back! (48) BBB Rating: A+ Website. A family…” more. Order food online at Cafe Sol Azteca Newton with Tripadvisor: See 107 unbiased reviews of Cafe Sol Azteca ranked #66 on Tripadvisor among 223 restaurants in Newton. (617) 244 … “So we were looking for a place to have a nice Italian meal, after driving 6 hours from Pennsylvania. They also have the perfect balance between sauce…, Dean is the owner, and he's expanded the place to be a real family-friendly eatery... not your ""typical"" pizza place. The…, From Business: Sycamore is a seasonally inspired, chef-owned neighborhood bistro in Newton Centre. Tartufo Restaurant is an award-winning Italian restaurant featuring authentic Abruzzo cuisine, conveniently located in Newton Centre, MA. Davio's Chestnut Hill, created by Steve DiFillippo,…. You can taste the care that went into every little aspect of the food.” more, “Comella's has some of the best Italian dishes in the city and the prices are very reasonable. Anna explains the concept for the restaurant entailed a “blending and enticing assortment of organic meats, fish, vegetables, and of course freshly baked bread, all in the Abruzzese tradition.” Chef Dante Bellucci, was born and raised in Pescara, Abruzzi(Italy) and specializes in seafood. I like this bar. The Pizza is fabulous, The Calzones are addicting, the Stuffed” more, “Massimino's specializes in authentic Italian food. He has 34 years experience as a chef, 20 of those years in the USA. Ahmed Law Firm, P.C. Dante is formerly Head Chef at Marino’s Restaurant in Cambridge. The sauce was awesome - Pasta Carbonara: This is my go-to Italian dish and I'm a bit picky about it, but I” more, “Awesome sandwiches at this deli type place. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. there are many amazing italian restaurants in this area, we are sorry to see this place is not one of them. Ordered the $17 parma prosciutto appetizer...a huge ripoff considering the small…, I tried it with wife and friends this past weekend. Come, sit back, relax, and enjoy our delicious Italian food, as well as our wide selection of premium wines. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Drinks are cheap. I highly recommend this nice restaurant if you are looking for good Italian food.” more, “Not a huge fan of the "traditional" Italian style of pizza but I'm going to have to say this pie was probably some of the best that I've had when it comes to this style. From Business: We are currently operating at limited capacity doing just takeout and delivery. Food is amazing and service is top notch. Dine at Greenhouse Kitchen and we'll show you what good Italian food tastes…, From Business: Serving delicious, authentic brick-oven pizza, subs, passta, calzones, salads & dinners. No humming fluorescent…, what a great place they have three floors of dining and a lounge that is very sheek and relaxing great place for a fun night out without breaking…, This is my favorite restaurant in my neighborhood. While our menu includes several Italian-American dishes, we also specialize in chef-prepared Italian dishes, homemade to order, with all natural ingredients. Tartufo Restaurant is an award-winning Italian restaurant featuring authentic, unique, Abruzzese cuisine. Italian Restaurants Restaurants. Please help others by helping us do better. Hand-tossed, thin crust pizza and real Italian…, From Business: The perfect combination of handmade pastas, fresh seafood and Davio's signature Northern Italian steaks. Our Authentic Abruzzese Cuisine is the area’s #1 Italian restaurant party venue. It's an Italian style restaurant with a decently sized menu for a pretty small restaurant in itself. This is a more authentic Italian restaurant striving to please diverse palates. Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. Tartufo Restaurant © 2019 All Rights Reserved. They deliver, have great toppings, etc., but the best part here is the crust. Old World Italian Meets Modern Sophistication. Before placing your order, please inform your server if a person in your party has a food allergy. Theodore R Andrews & Associates Houston TX, Select Medical Medical Clinics Scottsboro, Optima Vein Care Medical Clinics Scottsdale, Monroe County Hospital & Clinics Medical Clinics Albia, Baptist Hospital East Medical Clinics Tompkinsville, Guerin, Yanick M, DO Medical Clinics Bronx, Nash Ob-Gyn Associates PA Medical Clinics Rocky Mount, Parkridge Medical Group - Southside Medical Clinics Chattanooga. Sauce tasted so fresh and gave me hope on a style of za I alway wrote off.” more, “Fiorella's sits on the West side of Newton, directly adjacent to the Waltham and Watertown border on North Street. Tartufo was created by Owner/Manager Anna Mountzuris and Owner/Executive Chef Dante Bellucci.