(when scene mode is set to Fireworks show), Four EN-MH2 rechargeable Ni-MH batteries (available separately). Nikon COOLPIX L620 18.1 MP CMOS Digital Camera with 14x Zoom Lens and Full 1080p HD Video (Black) (OLD MODEL) Backside illumination CMOS sensor with an effective pixel count of 18.1-million pixels enables capture of images... 2. I am very very disappointed in this camera. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Your … Record the action, then connect to an HDTV* and watch your videos come alive. For every moment that matters, the COOLPIX L620 is ready. The COOLPIX L820 is so easy to use, anyone can take great photos and videos with it. Just bring your subject into view and let target-finding AF lock on and provide focus right where you want it. Manuals for Nikon products/ 2018/02/15/ Ver.2.0.0 Manual Viewer 2 The Nikon Manual Viewer 2 app for iPhones, iPads, iPod touch, and Android devices can be used to download the manuals for Nikon digital SLR cameras … A built-in mic records high-quality audio in stereo. In Auto mode, let Target finding AF take beautiful shots in any scene effortlessly since it immediately locates your intended subject and optimizes the focus accordingly. Reviewed in the United States on June 28, 2014. Capture outstanding photos and Full HD 1080p videos from a distance, even in low light, with the COOLPIX L820. The auto focus slows down picture taking but is still is a great camera. I love this camera! Featuring a 14x zoom lens with a focal range of 25-350mm, the Nikon L620 has an 18 megapixel back-illuminated CMOS sensor, 3-inch LCD screen, Full 1080p HD video and uses AA batteries. Easily match your situation to one of 18 Scene Modes like Beach, Snow, Night Portrait, Sunset and enjoy effortless great shots. I have not learned to use it very well yet so I'm hoping that the more I use it the better the pictures will turn out! Our apologies. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, A Great Little Camera for the Cost with the Quality You Expect from a Nikon, Reviewed in the United States on September 15, 2013. Sure it isn't a Canon T5i, a Canon 70D nor a Mark III, but I definitely expect better results from today's technology, especially from Nikon. The Nikon Coolpix L620 is an affordable travel-zoom compact camera. Approx. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Using a tool would have more than likely broken the camera, so I decided at this point that I didn't want this camera. Several hundred pictures later in a variety of compositions and lighting we return giving the L620 high marks. (when zoom is set to middle position) to infinity, Movies: MOV (Video: MPEG-4 AVC/H.264, Audio: AAC stereo), Center-weighted (digital zoom less than 2x), Programmed auto exposure (shutter speed, ND filter selection and ISO sensitivity), 1/4000 sec. The L16 was a real workhorse of a pocket camera that I used mostly for documenting projects under horrible conditions. Measured at 23(-/+2)°C (73(-/+4)°F); zoom adjusted with each shot, flash fired with every other shot, image quality set to Normal, image size set to 4608 × 3456 (16.0MP). Your videos will look and sound phenomenal. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. (maximum speed during high-speed continuous shooting), 4 sec. COOLPIX L620 Primary Features 1. The Nikon COOLPIX L620 is a compact digital camera that features 18.1 MP in resolution, Full HD 1080p video, a 14x Zoom NIKKOR glass lens and low-light CMOS image sensor.