or I'm a Mono Green player to but this is good. without failure, you will almost always want to cast. Elvish Herder is a great trample giver. , Nissa, Voice of Zendikar can make you more plant tokens that can benefit from Phylath while ticking up her loyalty. Privacy Policy It becomes a 0/0 Elemental creature with vigilance and haste that's still a land.  Flip is another good card as it would be very easy to flip in your deck's case and is a really good planeswalker for land decks. Crop Rotation is great with rogues passage and the cradle. Feeds | She gets a lot done, no doubt about that. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. during the combo turn, or simply when you need multiple cards back from the graveyard. Nissa, Who Shakes the World | War of the Spark | Standard | Card Kingdom I was considering Helix Pinnacle as a wincon I could flash in with Emergence Zone or Vedalken Orrery, or just have it out early game because people don't want to waste a removal spell on it in the early goings. combo explained : another version of this combo involves only Nissa, Who Shakes the World – The first thing I did after playing a couple matches with the deck is go up from two of these to four, and I haven’t looked back. Discord Server | Privacy statement | At the start, each player takes one card from the deck of 7 selected cards. Like!! Nissa, who breaks your spirit This website is not produced, endorsed, supported, or affiliated with Wizards of the Coast. This site © 2020 TappedOut.net, LLC Sword of Feast and Famine untaps your lands and gives you protection from a cast down or walk the plank. Terms of Use | About Magic Arena Deckbuilder Staff of Domination Thought the deck could possibly use Rabid Bite for potential removal as the plant tokens will end up big due to all the landfall triggers. Somberwald Stag Nissa, Who Shakes the World Post was not sent - check your email addresses! DMCA requests | What about an additional mana sink or two similar to say Expansion / Explosion or Hydroid Krasis. Also, Nissa, Who Shakes the World and her ultimate will bring a huge landfall mass, while her plus one could give those lands extra use (and you can clearly get them back if someone blows them up). $7.99. Proliferate might be useful your decks case, however I cannot seem to think of any at the moment in your decks colors. on the battlefield, we can draw our deck by repeatedly casting Nissa, Who Shakes the World (Oathbreaker) Nissa, Who Shakes the World. $5.49. by Beranabus01, Elfball (Guided by Nature Upgrade) I'll be honest, I hate anything to do with Niv-Mizzet Reborn, but I always do like looking at the lists to try and understand them. Check out this tuned decklist in our video piloting it! You can now import it in the MTG Arena client. Name: Nissa, Who Shakes the World Color: CMC: 5 Rarity: Rare Type: Legendary Planeswalker - Nissa Set: War of the Spark Artist: Chris Rallis Card Text: I run so many dorks to get Omnath out turn 2 so I keep the ramp spells limited, but idk, that might change depending on how play testing goes this time around. Nissa, Who Shakes the World (Card) Nissa, Who Shakes the World. Love the deck! This article posted at this web site is in fact pleasant. Nissa, who shakes the world | Magic : The gathering. I notice you're running playsets of Evolving Wilds + Fabled Passage. Calming Verse is a one sided enchantment wipe, and Sylvan Tutor is wordly tutors weak cousin. Untap it. with infinite mana, and disclaimer : this list is heavily inspired by the This will require TappedOut.js included in your blog. Your email address will not be published.