After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. Let your imagination run wild and decorate these cakes in your favourite flavours, colours and designs. Earn up to 5x points when you use your eBay Mastercard. No additional import charges at delivery! For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. 6 cup capacity. Mixes and recipes may vary. item 6 Nordic Ware 6 Cup Heritage Bundt Pan 5 -, item 7 Nordic Ware 6 Cup Heritage Bundt Pan 6 -, item 8 Nordic Ware Heritage Bundt 6 Cup, Gold 7 -. As a thank you for signing up, we’ll email you a one-time code for *$20 off your next order of $85 or more on www.nordicware.com, plus free shipping! Dishwasher use not recommended. Weight: 0.35 lbs. I made a full bundt recipe and was able to put half of the batter into this gorgeous pan and the other half into the other pan I bought. item 5 Nordic Ware 90077 Heritage Bundt 6 Cup, Gold 4 - Nordic Ware 90077 Heritage Bundt 6 Cup, Gold. 1. Prime members enjoy Free Two-Day Shipping, Free Same-Day or One-Day Delivery to select areas, Prime Video, Prime Music, Prime Reading, and more. It was just perfect. CDN$64.50. Nordic Ware 5 Cup Brilliance Bundt Pan. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the balance is not paid in full within 6 months. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Be the first to know about new product launches, seasonal recipe features, and exclusive discounts. I had no problem with sticking the first time I used it. WENTS Silicone Cake Mold Tray Bundt Pan DIY Mould Flower Shaped- Cake pan- Silicone... SAKOLLA Apple Shape Mousse Silicone Mold, 8-Cavity Non Stick French Dessert Cake Ba... 4PCS Round Cake Pan Silicone Baking Mold Cake Mould for Baking Dies 4''6''(Blue/red... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. View cart for details. It’s a beautiful colour and sturdy. About our Heritage Bundt Pan . So glad you're around Nordic Ware! Minimum monthly payments are required. This Nordic Ware classic allows you to make professional cakes in the comfort of your own home. This collection includes durable aluminum sheet pans, cake pans, loaf pans and more. Kann diese Kuchenform nur empfehlen, selten, dass sich ein Gugelhupf so super löst, die Kanten so scharf sind und das Ergebnis auch so gut ist, alles durch, alles einfach nur klasse! Recommend To A Friend: Yes Product Quality: Well Made Frequency Used: 1-2 times total Length of Ownership: One month or less Ability: Experienced. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. Trusted seller, fast shipping, and easy returns, Get the item you ordered or your money back, eBay Money Back Guarantee. Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Fill the pan no more, 4. It is a simply incredible pan with 6-cup capacity. There was a problem completing your request. Famously known for the Bundt Pan Nordic Ware also manufacturers other high quality kitchenware products which include; everyday Bakeware, Cookware, Grilling, Microwave and … The go-to Bundt pan when your occasion calls for simple elegance, now in premier gold. New. I love these pans! What I need to know though is: how do I make my cake less dense? 2. Ma conjointe a fait un très bon gâteau dans ce moule. Production takes place internally in the United States while distribution is rooted all over the world. This one is lovely. Enter your email address to receive the code and use on www.nordicware.com (online only). Cake came out beautifully. 1. $37.99. Nordic Ware 90077 Heritage Bundt Pan (6 Cup), Gold. © 2008-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Happy Baking! 4. I have the larger version of this tin, but now that there is just the two of us at home I find that it is just too big, so I was thrilled when I saw that this smaller version was available as I love the shape, and after making a cake in it I can confirm that it is just as spectacular as it's big sister when the cake is turned out.I never have problems with sticking as I follow Nigells Lawson's advice and put oil in the bottom of the tin brush well in then turn the tin upside down on to kitchen roll so that the oil seeps into every crevice whilst I carry on with the cake mixing, this system never fails me.