Please ensure the following: Another problem with generics is that they may make your device run hot and they can also void your warranty if your phone develops a fault. I texted the support 2 times by now with the question what a battery replacement would cost, but I either received no answer or just a guide on how to send them my phone for a replacement of the battery. G_Marvin_A._dxfl. Please back up all personal data on your device. Samsung Galaxy S4 – The best phone in the world? Like Us on Facebook: OnePlus 6 replacement parts.Global consumers: https://www.witrigs.com/replacement-parts-for-oneplus-6. Out of stock ; OEM Screen Replacement with Frame for OnePlus 6 Midnight Black. We explain the available options and list the best battery choices for your device. OEM Battery Replacement for OnePlus 6-Brand new and original new Battery Replacement.-Compatible with OnePlus 6 only.-It comes with the OnePlus logo.-Limited Charge Voltage: 4.4Vdc-Rated Capacity: 3210mAh/12.35Wh-Nominal Voltage: 3.85Vdc-Typical Capacity: 3300mAh/12.70Wh-This is the Power Battery Replacement for OnePlus 6. Please remember to add free gift on the cart. You can check the current status of your repair by visiting OnePlus Care or OnePlus Care APP. I'm done with oneplus. This video shows you how to replace the worn battery of OnePlus 6. The quality can vary however, so we recommend that you read the reviews before buying. What is pick-up & drop service and how can I avail it. Jump straight to batteries. Learn about the spare parts charges for out-of-warranty phones. Step 4 Test the new battery Tools Learn about the spare parts charges for out-of-warranty phones. 1) Check that your phone does actually have a removable battery Nokia 6.1 Plus Review | 3 Maslay Hain Is Main! Once the device has been repaired, we will also ship back the device to your address. For example, if your phone comes with a 2200 mAh battery, you can buy a 2400 mAh generic battery which should mean it will last longer between charges. To protect your personal data, please remove the security lock and reset your device. Use our pick-up service to ship your device or visit our service center, Service Center will inspect and repair your device, Collect the repaired device and rate our services. Plastic card 2. This might increase the time required for repair. Your shopping cart is empty right now, but it doesn't have to be! Gift {{item.attachment.productDisplayName}} OnePlus 3 Battery Replacement Cost Dec 4, 2017. Looking for a replacement battery for your Oneplus 6? Enjoy our seamless service from wherever you are, download the OnePlus Care APP now. Looking for a replacement battery for your Oneplus 6? © 2013 - 2020 OnePlus. 2) Replacement Batteries (Non-OEM / Generic) – Another cheaper option is generic or non-OEM batteries which are often mass produced in order to reduce their price. Battery life is one of the few areas where a flagship phone can stand out from its rivals in 2018, and the OnePlus 6 needs to be able to survive at least a full day on a single charge. See what needs to be adjusted. Understanding mAh Battery cover adhesive. Enjoy our seamless service from wherever you are, download the OnePlus Care APP now. OEM Screen Replacement with Frame for OnePlus 6 Rose Gold. Copyright © 2020 Mobile Arena | All Rights Reserved, OnePlus 6 Battery Replacement – Repair Guide, Huawei P30 Pro vs Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Camera Comparison. OnePlus adds another one to their incrementally-expanding, arithmetic-themed line of smartphones. Please ensure the following: 1) Check that your phone does actually have a removable battery To protect your personal data, please remove the security lock and reset your device. I talked with with a Oneplus representative and they confirmed that they dont sell any spare parts for the oneplus 6.So, how whould I know if what you are selling is OEM oneplus ?