This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. ©2020 FOX Television Stations, is in effect, Lake County, Volusia County, from TUE 3:03 AM EST until WED 7:00 PM EST, Coastal Volusia County, Southern Brevard County, Northern Brevard County, Early recipient of plasma to treat COVID-19 reflects on Thanksgiving, Small plane crashes into lake in New Smyrna Beach. However, applicants will not be granted the check if they have previously received one. If you need help with the Public File, call 407-291-6000. God Bless you all and your family and take care…….. See a county-by-county breakdown of COVID-19 cases in the map below. DCF has provided all licensed childcare facilities CDC guidelines as well as specific K-12 guidelines. You cannot dine in at a restaurant. The purpose of the order is to get residents in the right frame of mind to act responsibly for their health and the health of their families by staying in their homes whenever possible. Will restaurants still be able to deliver or provide carryout service? Stay at Home Order issued to ‘flatten the curve’ From the Orange County Newsroom. Orlando, Florida, local TV news, Orange County, Fla., headlines, national news, videos and more from CBS TV's local affiliate in Orlando, Fla., WKMG - Orlando's News 6. May I take my pets to the vet or my dog for a walk? Garbage pickup and public transit are also considered essential and will continue normal operations. The program now allows multiple applicants per household to apply for funding. The outline for the differentiation can be found by accessing the Executive Order. Unless you work for an essential business or are doing an essential activity, you MUST STAY HOME. Supervisor Michelle Steel defeats Rep. Harley Rouda, flipping SoCal congressional seat back to GOP, Orange County will conduct voluntary audit of 2020 presidential election ballots, Orange County backed Biden, but Republicans poised for dramatic comeback after ‘blue wave’, Kanye West receives thousands of votes from SoCal residents, GOP candidates hold slim leads in O.C. As of Tuesday afternoon there are at least 50 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Orange County. You can catch Brianna breaking down exclusive ClickOrlando.com stories every weekday morning on News 6 at Nine and watch her on “ClickO on the Go” by following News 6 on Snapchat and Instagram. To keep up with the latest news on the pandemic, subscribe to News 6′s coronavirus newsletter or go to ClickOrlando.com/coronavirus. Latest news, weather and traffic from Orlando, Winter Park, Edgewood, Pine Hills, Maitland, Eatonville and the Disney World area in Florida. I looked the cities up, and the internet actually indicated that Pine Hills is a city???? The Order takes effect Thursday, March 26 at 11 p.m. © 2020 Cox Media Group. Continue practicing social distancing if you visit these establishments for their carryout services. Good information for residents living in Orange County Florida. Will churches and places of worship be open? I have about a half bottle of rubbing alcohol left, but can’ t find aloe vera gel either. Orange County CARES portal for online applications to receive a $1,000 stimulus check was closed down after 45 minutes. Yes. For example, financial intuitions, hardware stores, government workers, licensed contractors, the media, etc. Yes. I was glad I had mixed it in a bowl first, instead of an applicator bottle, as I would have had severe chemical burns on my scalp, and might of been bald. I once mixed two different hair developers together, and it had a very BAD reaction that smoked, and was well on its way to exploding. What are considered “essential” businesses or activities? Religious leaders are also encouraging to use online streaming services, if available. Residents can call the helpline, 407-875-3700, to be connected with a caring mental health professional. Copyright 2020 by WKMG ClickOrlando - All rights reserved. A jury will decide whether he killed them, Florida should join National Popular Vote Compact | Letters, Brightline, Disney announce plans for Disney Springs train station, Central Florida coronavirus cases county-by-county, Kissimmee man hit homeowner with stolen weed eater during burglary, deputies say, SpaceX launches another batch of Starlink satellites on heels of Sentinel-6, Crew-1 missions, YouTube suspends One America News Network, a Trump favorite, for violating COVID-19 misinformation policy.