/Keywords <> Dry Blend control for instant parallel compression. Cali76 Compact User Manual. I was also very impressed with the clarity and sustain that my overdriven tone now had. The Cali76 Compact Deluxe is an 1176-style studio-grade FET compressor Featuring high-current, low-noise, discrete Class-A circuitry and a dedicated parallel compression control… all contained in one compact, stompbox-sized package! All Hello, Sign in. My new Cali76 CD leaves me speechless! The Cali76 Compact Deluxe is an 1176-style studio-grade FET compressor. )x'�y}+ ��o#Sڦ�.`������kG߁H�� �|U�� �A�����^�it3���psy|�P$�Her�R��huz��d�Xmv����x}�@0�Dc�D~AaQqI��������������������cJ�Ԯiӻ{f̜5��͙�?o������/I-]�|��U�׬]�~��M��l�l��;/ߵ��+��z��k��?p�u��p�ƛn�����v��;�y����{��9��C?���?�ēO=�̳�=�‰_z��W_{��o���o�������O������Og�~�ɧ��4ڋ��?�����͐ �P�� �0k`#���B�n��{�I�M�c|3������?������n�t��f� ��bC�a�a�� /Author <> Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. Classic jewel lamp functions as an intuitive three-colour gain reduction meter. Stompbox.in is India's largest online store dedicated to Guitar, Bass & Vocal effect pedals. RevivalDRIVE Compact Impresses Sound On Sound Magazine. Our Verdict. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Origin Effects Cali76 Compact Deluxe Limited Product at the best online prices at eBay! $379.00. Origin Effects pedals are designed to deliver impeccable performance using a range of power supplies. $329.00. ‘Signal-conditioning’ bypass. Win $5,000 USD for Your Dream Rig. 00 Loading recommendations for you endobj I was already a happy man, and at gigs I've been proud of my tone for years now. Prime. Squeeze endless sustain from your solos. Parallel compression is the secret to the classic guitar tones on many of your favourite recordings. SlideRIG Compact Deluxe MK2 User Manual. (Important; for good parallel compression you need a very fast attack, mine's at 15 o'clock.). After setting up the Cali and dialing it into my rig I was absolutely stunned how intrinsically musical this compressor was. Skip to main content.sg. /ViewerPreferences The Guitar Magazine Gives The Cali76-CD Full Marks. xڜ�`TU�?~�{S2%�{��L��B �$��7)�,�V�`C�+v,뮻Xp��뺮���}o&�$D~� 3���f�sO��r/ �@s�?���� For me the best compressor I've ever hear on a pedal. The Cali76 Compact Deluxe from Origin Effects is equally suited for rock, country, jazz, and slide playing and Johnny walks you through the best settings for these styles. �|6�} �t�s�r�azQN��? Please don't stop innovating! /AcroForm 6 0 R 9 to 18V operation, for increased headroom. Shop Gear Categories Brands Shops Deals and Steals Price Drops 0% Financing New … From Origin: The Cali76 Compact Deluxe is an 1176-style studio-grade FET compressor, featuring high-current, low-noise, discrete Class-A circuitry and a dedicated parallel compression control… all contained in one compact, stompbox-sized package! Cali76 Compact Deluxe User Manual. I really didn't know what to expect and at worse it would be just another compressor that would just be sidelined and sent to the closet in favor of the Keeley. Brand New. The dry mix knob is pure genius and is perfect for adding back the unprocessed signal in the mix. excluded item due to country restrictions, your order will be cancelled. 2 0 obj stream This iconic piece of outboard gear is the secret behind the guitar tone on many classic recordings. Pros Crammed with features. Origin Effects took its original Cali76, slimmed it down, and packed it into a more pedalboard-friendly package dubbed the Cali76 Compact. Tone Report Review the Cali76 Compact Deluxe Compressor. It adds so much sparkle and sweetness to my tone that I literally don't want to stop playing, and my fingers are killing me. Overview -The Cali76 Compact Deluxe is an 1176-style studio-grade FET compressor. SMALLER SIZE WITH NO COMPROMISEThe original Cali76 is a big, beautiful compressor pedal that delivers studio-quality 1176-style compression using discrete Class-A circuitry that's true to the topology and design philosophy of the original. << Cali76 Compact Deluxe. I'm in love with compression all over again. Same goes for bedroom practice, it's so much more rewarding with this Cali76 CD. High-current, low-noise, discrete Class-A circuitry. Origin Effects' Cali76 is regarded as one of, if not the best compressor pedal available on the market today. /Creator (Scribus 1.4.2) The Origin Effects Cali76 Compact Deluxe brings together a host of premium components and handmade construction for a heaping helping of studio-grade compression. He mentioned that the Cali 76 was the holy grail of stomp box compressors and would be his first choice recommendation for vintage jazz guitar tone. Guitarist Magazine’s Origin Effects RevivalDRIVE CUSTOM Review. Customs duties are not applicable to EU customers. The Cali76 Compact Deluxe Inverted Black features all of the same electronic wizardry of its regular-finished Cali76-CD counterpart. Made in the UK • PRICE £279 • CONTROLS Dry, out, in, ratio, attack, release • OPTIONS Three-knob Cali76 Compact (£199), Cali76 Compact Bass (£279) For the last several years I have had a permanent spot for my beloved Keeley 4 knob compressor. Origin Effects Cali76 Compact Deluxe 4.7 out of 5 stars 36. Please note that local duties/customs/taxes may be applicable on the shipment to your country. SlideRIG Compact Deluxe User Manual. But this Cali76 CD's parallel compression is something else, there's no way back - I realised that within the first hour of playing it. n���&�>� X[�8�����S�눶ӗ��8��D�� 7(����4lG�>�6:�M�hS�t�f��fh3�m-���G�[�Ӷ�Q��m�_ï�m������8<. Cali76-TX & TX-L User Manual. /CreationDate (D:20150725010646) Prices include VAT. You guys are magical wizards who can bend electrons to your will. An indispensable studio recording technique, parallel compression gives you all the tone thickening and increased sensitivity of standard compression, while keeping hold of the natural dynamic expression in your playing.