If you don't want to leave the salon with wet hair after a color or treatment. (07) 3555 8028. [email protected] Oway is the world’s first professional organic hair color, care and styling line with biodynamic, organic and fair trade ingredients. She has an instinct about what will look good on a client. Just Amazing job!! I would have trusted with my hair just before starting a brand new job, and my wife's hair? I love my new color and cut. Traditional and Organic Color and styling Products. Salon Lavender displays the work of local artists. Oway’s green chemists hand select the highest quality formulations to achieve professional results without the use of common salon toxins. Oway. :). Oway’s green chemists hand select the highest quality formulations to achieve professional results without the use of common salon … Personalized beauty services. They have chosen to eliminate any and all harmful ingredients such as sulfates, parabens, and gluten. Best salon … At Lavender, we believe beauty shouldn't be compromised by harmful ingredients, so we provide clients the best products containing fewer toxins. 1 employee . I ended up hiring her to do all of my bridesmaids makeup as well because I was so impressed. Availability. Retouch. "Alisa is amazing! To find the Oway beauty salon nearest to you, write to [email protected]. About this pro. Long Hair Cut. May Samara Beauty Studio Llc, An Oway Organic Color Salon. Formulated with the highest intention and care for the environment, planet, and customers. What kind of services you are looking for, realistic expectations not every service or look is suitable for everyone. $35. So that I can provide personalized services using the best quality product in the industry. May Samara Beauty Studio Llc, An Oway Organic Color Salon. She cut it just the way I wanted it. $105+ Balayage/Ombré. We offer color, cut, brazilian blowout, eye lash extensions, waxing, & make up. 5 reviews of Hepcats Salon "Best hair salon I've experienced. May listened to what I wanted my style to be, she trimmed and snipped, and made my hair look just like I wanted! If you're, looking for a fabulous stylist, give her a call, you won't, "Alisa is amazing! Eco-sustainable Hair and Skin Care Treatments with essential oils and biodynamic active ingredients in 100% recyclable glass and aluminum packaging. We are a biodynamic organic hair salon on more than 10 acres of beautiful land. These ingredients are processed using cold-pressed and distilled methods to maintain unparalleled purity. What is your typical process for working with a new customer? This year (march 2018) I took a big step forward and opened my own studio! Saturday 10am-5pm, © 2017 asilacreations Proudly created with Wix.com. She did a trial for me and my mom and we ended up having such a fun "girls night" I felt like I was with an old friend chatting about the latest and greatest makeup, etc. "Alisa has been coloring my hair since I moved to, Florida a little over a year ago and I couldn't be, happier! She really listens to what I want and makes, it even better by the suggestions she makes. I recommend her for her knowledge, her teaching, her wonderful roller brushes which I plan to purchase my own soon! I love how caring she is about my needs. Steam Treatment Deep, restorative hydration treatment … Bang Trim. Availability. Consultation. Latest trends! Jupiter Fl 33477, Wednesday 10am-5pm Latest trends! Atmosphere. May is unique in her talent. Lavender is a botanical, holistic salon providing quality hair care and color through one-on-one, customized experiences. 1 employee . Always free of parabens, PEG/PPG/BG, mineral oils, artificial colorants, EDTA and synthetic fragrances. Innersense sources ingredients sustainably, working in concert with their global partners as well as local farmers to ensure ethical harvesting practices. $30. Review the details, and securely hire on Fash. $125+ Extra Color Bowl. Wow! She takes her time and gave great advice on how to style my hair. Relaxer. Personalized beauty services. Eco Salon Supplies 12/87 Webster Road, Stafford, Brisbane, QLD 4053. My husband says that it is the best cut he has ever had!-- Carla, "Alisa did a fantastic job cutting my hair. Personalized beauty services. Traditional and Organic Color … $20. About this pro. Our Services. Always paraben free, cruelty free, eco-friendly, organic and natural. I just can’t appreciate May enough for caring about my hair and it’s health and going with the best products to meet my hairs needs and not fry it! She is friendly and her suite is very pleasant! Their products are Cruelty-Free as well as Non-GMO. Thursday 1pm-7pm A consultation is the first and most important part of a new service. 63 Washington Ave. Portland, ME 04101Phone: 207.747.4431Email: [email protected]: Make an appointment, © Salon Lavender       |          63  Washington Avenue Portland, ME 04101       |          207.747.4431. Hands down she's the way to go and you will not be stressed about your makeup at all!--Missy, ASILAcreations @ Phenix Salon Suites Friday 10am-5pm 5 years in business. Innersense preserves the holistic benefits of botanical extracts through conscious chemistry, choosing the finest wild-harvested, biodynamic, and certified organic ingredients.