Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. Shinier. Formulated with jojoba oil, this curl defining conditioner is lightweight so curls stay defined, full body and bouncy. So if you find a current lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match it. I highly recommend trying this, my hair has never been this soft and shiny. Gentle enough for permed or color-treated hair. Our priority: Responsible Science that helps you achieve your healthiest, best hair ever. Pantene Pro-V Nutrient Blends Collection. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Enjoy the breezy energizing fragrance and the light-as-air finish of the nutrient infused silicone free conditioner, with a blend of pro vitamin B5, antioxidants and bamboo. Strengthening nutrients: Antioxidants (Histidine) and Lipids (Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol) that act like hair's natural, healthy oils. Rinses clean to leave hair looking full and shiny. Be the first to WRITE A REVIEW! Pantene should be highlighting that this conditioner is silicone free. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. Strengthening nutrients: Antioxidants (Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate) and Lipids (Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol) that act like hair's natural, healthy oils. Cleansing Complex: Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betiane, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamide MEA. Glutamic acid, Behentrimonium Chloride, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Quaternium-18. Texture et aspect : chlorure de sodium, mica, tartrazine (colorant jaune), Red 33. Rinse. Formulated with jojoba oil, this curl defining conditioner is lightweight so curls stay defined, full body and bouncy. We never stop searching for new sources of nutrients and new hair secrets. Parfum. Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Histidine, Citric Acid, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone. Chaque bouteille de Pantene est le fruit de nombreuses années de recherches scientifiques. And for PH Balance - Citric Acid. Hydrate hair throughout to keep hair soft and flexible. I will continue to purchase. Item # 353829 Hair can go through a lot during the day, and can feel damaged and lifeless. But there was a small problem: she would never use a typical dry shampoo on her own hair. Made with Bamboo extracted from bamboo shoots grown in China’s Fujian Provence. Eau, méthylchloroisothiazolinone, méthylisothiazolinone, alcool benzylique, disodium EDTA, phénoxyéthanol. Nous avons combiné notre légendaire provitamine B5 aux nutriments capillaires actifs, en créant une formule qui nourrit les cheveux à l’intérieur comme à l’extérieur. Texture et aspect : Mica, dioxyde de titane, tartrazine (colorant jaune), Red 33, hydroxyéthyl cellulose. La légendaire provitamine B5 - panthénol, panthenyl éther éthylique. Contribuent à restaurer et à maintenir une hydratation saine et équilibrée. Legendary Pro-Vitamin B5 - Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether. In stock at San Leandro, 15555 Hesperian Blvd, Pantene NutrientBlends Complete Curl Care conditioner for curly hair is made to tame frizz and nourish hair, leaving luscious curls behind. Strengthening nutrients: Antioxidants (Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate) and Lipids (Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol) that act like hair's natural, healthy oils. Des nutriments de renforcement : Antioxydants (Histidine) et lipides (alcool stéarique, alcool cétylique) qui agissent à la façon des huiles saines naturellement présentes dans les cheveux. Rinse thoroughly. Even without silicones I have the perfect amount of slip and the jojoba oil leaves my hair shiny and healthy. Enjoy the warm inviting fragrance and the rich lather of the nutrient infused sulfate free shampoo, with a blend … Enjoy the warm inviting fragrance and the calming creaminess of the nutrient infused silicone free conditioner, with a blend of pro vitamin B5 and antioxidants. I am frustrated with this and most conditioners because it takes twice as much as shampoo to coat my hair. Fragrance. This product is also light and does not weigh down my fine hair. La légendaire provitamine B5 - panthénol, panthenyl éther éthylique. Gentle enough for permed or color-treated hair. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: Curl defining conditioner designed to rejuvenate and define wavy, curly hair, Lightweight frizz taming formula keeps curls defined, full of body and bounce, Detangling conditioner is formulated with jojoba oil from a desert plant in Australia, Color-safe formula is safe for chemically treated hair. No fillers here! Eau, benzoate de sodium, distéarate d’éthylèneglycol, tétrahydronaphtaline, tétrasodium EDTA, alcool benzylique, sulfocarbonate de sodium, chlorure de sodium, méthylchloroisothiazolinone, méthylisothiazolinone.