Paranoid Android Tab by Radiohead with free online tab player. Hi! After the payment succeeded, enter your e-mail in the text field at the bottom of the PDF and click the Log in button. Tuning: E A D G B E (this version also works well for piano). Paranoid Android Features Install Paranoid Android Install the appropriate ROM for your device. Recommended by The Wall Street Journal In order to download a PDF and print our high quality tablatures you need to subscribe to the Guitar Tab Archive. Guitar & bass tablature PDF transcribed by Jeff Perrin. Subscribe for new songs every week! Paranoid Android by Radiohead [Intro] Cm Bb6add4 F9 F9/A Bb Gm, Gm/A Gm/Bb Asus4 A7, Gm Bb Asus4 A7 [Verse] Cm Bb6add4 F9 F9/A (Gm Bb Asus4 A7) x2 Please could you stop the noise, I'm trying to get some rest Cm Bb6add4 F9 F9/A Gm Bb Asus4 A7 From all … Oops... Something gone wrong.Make sure that your image is .jpg, .png, .gif and is less than 30 MB.Best pictures will appear on our main page. Last updated on 09.12.2016 You can now report bad ads if you suffer from sound/video ads. It would really be a great support for us! We'll get snapshot of this page, ads identifiers and will analyze it. "Paranoid Android" is described as alternative rock, art rock, progressive rock and neo-progressive. Check out the tab » Backing track. Paranoid Android (Androïde Paranoïde) (Je me permets de poster le commentaire que m'a laissé Endowlix : ) "La traduction du therme paranoid est bien paranoïde et pas paranoïaque, Les délires paranoïdes et paranoïaques désignent deux pôles bien distinct de la psychiatrie, ces deux délires s'opposent chaqu'un l'un à l'autre. We have an official Paranoid Android tab made by UG professional guitarists. You can find a list of compatible devices on the PA website. https://goo.gl/L9eY76 Take Lessons With Me! Author leatherface74 [a] 259. Image uploaded!Thank you for uploading background image!Our moderators will review it and add to the page. Tonebridge. The monthly subscription enables printing and downloading of limitless tablatures and can be canceled anytime before the next renewal date. Do you want to subscribe to the Guitar Tab Archive? Tuning: E A D G B E. Key: Cm. tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/r/radiohead/paranoid_android_ver5_tab.htm, www.ultimate-guitar.com/pro/?artist=Radiohead&song=Paranoid+Android&utm_source=911tabs&utm_medium=Song&utm_campaign=List, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/r/radiohead/paranoid_android_guitar_pro.htm, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/r/radiohead/paranoid_android_ver2_tab.htm, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/r/radiohead/paranoid_android_ver2_crd.htm, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/r/radiohead/paranoid_android_ver3_tab.htm, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/r/radiohead/paranoid_android_crd.htm, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/r/radiohead/paranoid_android_ver4_tab.htm, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/r/radiohead/paranoid_android_ver2_power_tab.htm, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/r/radiohead/paranoid_android_solo_guitar_pro.htm, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/r/radiohead/paranoid_android_btab_ver_3.html, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/r/radiohead/paranoid_android_intro_tab.htm, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/r/radiohead/paranoid_android_crd_ver_2.html, www.guitarprotabs.org/download.php?tabID=14924, www.guitaretab.com/r/radiohead/220942.html, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/r/radiohead/paranoid_android_btab.htm, www.guitaretab.com/r/radiohead/15428.html, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/r/radiohead/paranoid_android_tab.htm, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/r/radiohead/paranoid_android_ver2_guitar_pro.htm, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/r/radiohead/paranoid_android_ver3_guitar_pro.htm, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/r/radiohead/paranoid_android_ver4_guitar_pro.htm, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/r/radiohead/paranoid_android_power_tab.htm, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/r/radiohead/paranoid_android_ver2_btab.htm, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/r/radiohead/paranoid_android_btab.html, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/r/radiohead/paranoid_android_tab.html, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/r/radiohead/paranoid_android_easy_version_tab.html, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/r/radiohead/paranoid_android_btab_ver_2.html, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/r/radiohead/paranoid_android_crd.html, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/r/radiohead/paranoid_android_tab_ver_3.html. Paranoid Android is a song by Radiohead from the album OK Computer. View official tab. Choose and determine which version of Paranoid Android chords and tabs by Radiohead you can play. Enter the password to open this PDF file. Moderate Rock q = 84 https://goo.gl/L7cTLq Check out my theory and technique channel! Tuning for Paranoid (album) I'm trying to learn the whole album by Black Sabbath but all the songs sound like they are lower than standard tuning. Tuning: E A D G B E (this version also works well for piano). It has four distinct sections, each played in standard tuning, and a 4 4 time signature, although several three-bar segments in the second section are played in 7 8 timing. Yorke's vocals span from G3 to C5. Lyrics and music composed by Thomas Yorke, Edward O'Brien, Colin Greenwood, Jonathan Greenwood & Philip Selway. One accurate version. 2 contributors total, last edit on Feb 27, 2020. Just be on page with bad ads and submit it to us via form below. Wait a second, we are searching and sorting best tabs for you. I find the tabs online and they sound good on their own, but when I play them with the album it sounds off. Download Pdf.