Add more water, if needed. It’s delicious tossed with cooked pasta or use it as a base in casseroles and bakes. Season with salt and pepper. Please read our disclosure policy. Our pick is fettuccine pasta. All rights reserved.Part of the Whirlpool Corp. family of brands. If needed, use some of the reserved pasta water to loosen the sauce. 125,168 suggested recipes. Make the sauce spicy by adding a sprinkle of chili flakes to the sauce. Ripple is built on the truth that even the smallest actions can have far reaching impacts. This search takes into account your taste preferences. Looking to add more nutrition to your pasta? Thank you for your feedback Marisa. That’s so great! These are the real-time effects of Ripple milk being sold. I believe life is too short to eat bad food and wear boring shoes. These are the real-time effects of Ripple milk being sold. Mushroom and Grain Stuffed Squash with Vegan Gravy. Learn more... subscribe to get my latest recipes delivered to your inbox, The content found on Little Broken may be shared, so feel free to Pin, Tweet, Facebook & Share away with a link back to, This post may contain affiliate links. I’m Katya. Very delicious and turned out amazing! Optionally season the sauce with the pepper or nutmeg. This sauce will become your go to for quick and easy meals. Remove pan from heat. https://www.yummly.com/recipes/creamy-pasta-sauce-with-half-and-half Gradually add the half & half, while whisking, until smooth. Make sure to use whole milk. It will surely become your go-to recipe for quick and easy meals. This online merchant is located in the United States at 883 E. San Carlos Ave., San Carlos, CA 94070. Optionally season the sauce with the pepper or nutmeg. Gradually add the half & half, while whisking, until smooth. Use immediately or refrigerate. Skip. Thank you for feedback. Stir in flour and cook for 1 minute or until lightly golden, stirring constantly. Properly thickened sauce should coat the back of your spoon. Pounds less carbon used to produce Ripple milk, Gallons less water used to produce Ripple milk, Pounds of virgin plastic saved by using 100% PCR bottles. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. The contract of creamy with spicy is always a delicious combo! Whisk in the flour until smooth and bubbly. Reserve some of the pasta water to thin out the sauce as it will thicken upon standing and when tossed with cooked pasta. Make them this garlic cream sauce! Below are some of my favorite recipes to make with half and half. Stir in Parmesan cheese and parsley. Or different spices, like Italian seasoning, thyme, or rosemary. ★☆ It’s made with basic ingredients such as butter, garlic, and Parmesan cheese. I do not recommend lower fat milk. You basically want the sauce to cook just until thickened. … Both times I’ve gotten the best reaction from my family I’ve ever gotten haha. Stir the garlic, parsley, and Parmesan cheese into the sauce, whisking continually. I also used shaved Parmesan from Trader Joe’s. Sprinkle with a teaspoon of dried … Store the leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. I’ve used it on butterflied lobster tails, and with pasta. This was great! Could do with half the amount of flour as its a bit thick and floury. How much time do you have? Allow an extra few minutes for the milk to thicken. Recipes to Make With Leftover Half and Half. Part of the Whirlpool Corp. family of brands, This search takes into account your taste preferences, water, fat free fromage frais, garlic clove, onion, herbs, salt and 1 more, kale, granulated garlic, water, cashew, nutritional yeast, salt and 1 more, tomato paste, chipotle, salt, garlic, tomato sauce, pepper, butter and 2 more, dried parsley, garlic cloves, firm silken tofu, paprika, salt and 2 more, firm silken tofu, garlic cloves, soymilk, dried basil, dried parsley and 2 more, soymilk, firm silken tofu, dried parsley, paprika, dried basil and 2 more, oregano, pepper, onion, olive oil, provolone cheese, hard salami and 8 more, oregano, all purpose flour, milk, chilli flakes, peppercorns and 3 more, onion, garlic, olive oil, anchovy paste, italian seasoning, white sugar and 9 more, broccoli, bacon, olive oil, carrot, dill weed, chicken breasts and 5 more, fresh parsley, chicken broth, chicken stock, italian seasonings and 18 more, kosher salt, shredded Parmesan cheese, all purpose flour, olive oil and 8 more, cream, grated Parmesan cheese, pasta, garlic, vodka, marinara sauce and 2 more, ground black pepper, tomatoes, salt, butter, onion, sugar, water and 1 more, onion powder, salt, dry white wine, black truffle oil, large garlic cloves and 6 more, vegetable stock, natural yogurt, garlic, onion, butternut squash and 2 more, grated Parmesan cheese, butter, heavy cream, butter, chicken broth and 2 more, Parmesan cheese, olive oil, half & half, butter, black pepper and 6 more, garlic, olive oil, onion, salt, chopped tomatoes, water, large carrot and 5 more, salt, cheddar cheese, milk, nutmeg, butter, flour, red lentils, salt, vegetable stock, pepper, passata, oregano, garlic, grated Parmesan, shallot, artichoke, mascarpone, basil pesto and 1 more, vegetable stock, pepper, salt, passata, oregano, red lentils, fresh basil leaves, carrot, passata, celery, extra-virgin olive oil and 1 more, aubergine, rocket, sea salt, sea salt, garlic cloves, vegetable stock and 22 more, sea salt, passata, onion, dried oregano, fresh basil, garlic cloves, chopped tomatoes, pepper, brown sugar, dried oregano, olive oil and 4 more, Champignons, olive oil, pitted olives, basil leaves, capsicum and 5 more, fresh basil leaves, sliced mushrooms, extra virgin olive oil and 8 more, tomatoes, salt, garlic, olive oil, pepper, roasted bell pepper and 3 more, dried basil, garlic, worcestershire sauce, dried oregano, hot sauce and 14 more, fresh parsley, yellow onions, chopped garlic, salt, extra-virgin olive oil and 6 more, garlic cloves, brown onion, salt, tomato paste, brown sugar, olive oil and 6 more, red wine vinegar, dried rosemary, thyme, olive oil, dried parsley and 9 more, medium cheddar cheese, spinach, water, broccoli, cauliflower, sea salt, dried oregano, passata, red wine, extra virgin olive oil and 6 more, White Sauce for Pasta | Bechamel Sauce | Creamy Pasta Sauce | EasyRecipe with Stepwise Pictures, Creamy Pasta Sauce with Roasted Vegetables, Strozzapreti with Creamy Pasta Sauce & Clams, Recipe Butternut Squash Creamy Pasta Sauce – Vegan Option, Cajun Shrimp with Linguini and Creamy Pasta Sauce, Creamy Artichoke Pasta Sauce with Pesto (v).