Pewter is lighter than charcoal, which is closer to black. The powder room and my office round out the first floor – they are similar but different colors. Please try again. I wanted a unified look so … The living room and dining room have a chair rail – we painted Galveston Gray (2 shades darker than Revere Pewter) on the lower portion.

BM Revere Pewter//Paint colors. So for those that have asked for specific paint colors in the rooms of my house, I’m excited to share that and some helpful tips for you as well. « The Best Gray Paint Colors For Your Home, DIY Upholstered Headboard: Everything You Need to Make Your Own Fabric Headboard ». When choosing a pewter paint color, look for a hue that has a good blend of soft colors like beige, light green, taupe or warm gray for a pewter color that will stand the test of time. Thoughtful & practical tools for your organized life. Other options New from $10.95. The littlest one’s room is this lovely true blue – Athenian Blue. Dupli-Color BGM0490 Pewter Metallic General Motors Exact-Match Automotive Paint - 8 oz. See my complete review of it here.
So it is easy to leave the walls painted Revere and change up the rest of the room as … 7+ Awesome Color Furniture For Greige Walls Gallerybest color furniture for greige walls,Furniture - Color-combination.com, A couple years ago, I shared the most popular Benjamin Moore paint colors according to Benjamin Moore. Glidden’s Pewter Grey is another lighter paint color in the pewter family.
Again, pick a more saturated paint color for a more intimate or cozy feeling. About | contact | Terms and Conditions |Disclaimer| Privacy Policy |. We got 7 paint samples of different grays and this was the winner hands down. Your email address will not be published. I’ve rounded up the best pewters from Benjamin Moore, Sherwin-Williams, Glidden, Behr, and Valspar to give you the complete analysis–plus I’ve answered burning questions like “what colors go with pewter?”. Dec 30, 2019 - Explore Crawleys Creation's board "Pewter paint" on Pinterest. We used Revere Pewter in our recent whole home painting project. It is the hue you get when you mix gray, a cool tone with beige, a warm shade. We chose a neutral for the main color throughout the house and settled on neutrals that would be gray and beige – greige if you will and came across the lovely Revere Pewter. Shop paint colors that will work well both interior and exterior. Make sure the paint coordinates/compliments the flooring. About Pewter Grey. One reason I love this neutral is because of it’s ability to work with many other colors. I’ve also painted the laundry room a couple times as well but went back to my favorite white – Simply White.

Revere Pewter coordinating colors. If you are looking for a nice neutral gray, consider Glidden’s Pewter Grey. Still struggling to pick out the perfect paint colors?

Check out my foolproof method for picking paint colors here, and print out my favorite gray paint colors by clicking on the image below!

This was done using Cotton, Sandstone, Seaside,Blue Grass, Driftwood, and Stain Top. https://cleanmama.com/kitchen-tour-an-easy-to-clean-organized-family-kitchen/, Why We Switched to a Top Load Washing Machine – Clean Mama, Kitchen Tour : An Easy to Clean, Organized Family Kitchen – Clean Mama, Mudroom Tour : A Simple Multi-Purpose Room – Clean Mama. I found its lighter cousin, Edgecomb Gray, to be preferable in both circumstances. Revere Pewter might be the most popular greige paint color you will find on the internet. Best Seller in Automotive Touchup Paint. One of over 3,500 exclusive Benjamin Moore colors. Save more with Subscribe & Save . Dupli-Color BGM0490 Pewter Metallic General Motors Exact-Match Automotive Paint - 8 oz. I can’t wait to use some of these others colors in the pallet. Share: back to Neutral Paint Colors. In the HSL color space #8e9294 has a hue of 200° (degrees), 3% saturation and 57% lightness. The best pewter color paints for your space. The tv room is Stonington Gray (which is gorgeous!). Out of all the pewter colors in this paint round-up, Sherwin-Williams Pewter Green is the most distinct and interesting in my opinion. Your email address will not be published. Their muddy, warm, yet dramatic color make it an appealing color to paint your master bedroom or living room–or powder room! It’s a beautiful color and I absolutely love it, with a few exceptions. The most popular pewter paint color, Revere Pewter, has been around forever. Welcome! Pre-Order My New Book, Clean Mama's Guide to a Peaceful Home! You can see it’s on the lighter side of most of the colors. Pewter Grey 50YY 47/053. Miniature Detail Paintbrush Set - MyArtscape. On-screen and printer color representations may vary from actual paint colors. Home > Paint Colors > Neutral Paint Colors > Pewter Grey. Revere Pewter’s little brother is Edgecomb Gray. Join my newsletter list to be the first to hear our latest news! The greenish tones make it more of a chameleon like color than the others. I wanted a unified look so we kept it simple with just using Revere Pewter, Edgecomb Gray and White Dove throughout the whole house. Use pre-picked colors to get started (like the Pottery Barn colors or a brochure from your local paint store). The colors that I had picked looked horrible in our new home. Aerosol. Like I mentioned above, Valspar’s version of Pewter is very similar to Behr’s Pewter Mug and Benjamin Moore’s Pewter. Some of my favorites are: Sherwin-Williams Repose Gray, BM White Dove, SW Sea Salt (a nice coastal paint color), Benjamin Moore Chelsea Gray (to add a little drama), BM Hale Navy, Benjamin Moore Edgecomb Gray, and Sherwin-Williams Agreeable Gray. That’ll be coming in the house tour this summer . Revere Pewter is more saturated and has more green in it than Benjamin Moore Light Pewter, which reminds me more of Benjamin Moore Classic Gray or Balboa Mist. Revere Pewter is a great neutral backdrop for virtually any color. See more ideas about Paint colors for home, Room colors, House colors. Go slow – don’t choose everything all at once – it might take years to get to your perfect color scheme and that’s okay! since buying this trim cutting-in tool (CLICK HERE TO BUY IT), my foolproof method for picking paint colors here.

Behr’s Pewter Mug reads (at least on the computer screen) as eerily similar to Valspar’s Pewter #335A-4, so make sure to double-check these two side-by-side in real life. Download the Fool-Proof Paint Picking Guide, Your email address will not be published. I love all of the colors that you have chosen! It will look gray with warmer beigey undertones (is beigey a word?