Cauldron of Souls This means the Horror creature token can be targeted by those abilities, if applicable. http://forums.mtgsalvation.com/showthread.php?p=6479545#post6479545. Well uh, thematically, Phyrexian Rebirth is a bit.. Well, doesn't it mean to surrender to New Phyrexia in the end? Hallowed Burial and Descend upon the Sinful are neat due to not sending things to the graveyard and getting through Indestructible. I would cut Crush Underfoot unless you're married to the flavor. I like Mizzium Mortars a lot but it doesn't quite count. I have a Fight to the Death. Beast Whisperer, Phyrexian Rebirth, Smothering Tithe, Rhystic Study, Simic Ascendancy, Phyrexian Arena, Empowered Autogenerator, Cleansing Nova, Krosan Grip, Evolution Sage, Forgotten Ancient, Kodama's Reach, and Farseek, Herald of Secret Streams, and Fathom Mage need to go in. Some of the most common ones you're currently missing are Sakura-Tribe Elder , Kodama's Reach , Rampant Growth and of course mana doublers like Mirari's Wake . TappedOut.js Blog Widget. Corpsejack Menace. Very cool deck tho! Destroy all creatures, then create an X/X colourless Horror artifact creature token, where X is the number of creatures destroyed this way. Necromantic Selection I have a boatload of all the budget replacements for them, like Oust, Condemn, Oblation, etc. Does the Modular Mechanic From Arcbound Reclaimer Combo With Phyrexian Rebirth. gives you some artifact and enchantment destruction. If I can't say something just because someone's feelings are hurt then no one would ever be able to say anything! because you will need it. by JasonWheeler123, Ghired Might be interesting. Removal is tricky in EDH. I have a bunch of Crush Contrabands, which are great. It's pretty bad. When in doubt, ask for such quotes. maybe Pyramid of the Pantheon or Chromatic Orrery this speeds and mana fixes you. Any triggered abilities that trigger because a creature was destroyed won’t be put onto the stack until after Phyrexian Rebirth finishes resolving. This site works best with JavaScript enabled. I'm a former judge (lapsed), who keeps up to date on rules and policy. With the first ability, you don’t lose the game if you have a life total of zero or below. you need more interactions. Discord Server | by antacidbrn, Nongrouphug Phelddagrif No, because they weren't destroyed. maybe Rampant Growth. This means the Horror creature token can be targeted by those abilities, if applicable. Since you're in Green, I think you get a better rate with ramp than you would with mana rocks. Ads by Fandom. Rograkh and the Horse he rode in on Some of the most common ones you're currently missing are Sakura-Tribe Elder, Kodama's Reach, Rampant Growth and of course mana doublers like Mirari's Wake. Path just got reprinted though for what it's worth. This site © 2020 TappedOut.net, LLC Breath of Fury... this goes infinite with Ghired. I would recommend two or three board wipes minimum and at least and five or six cards that can take care of artifacts and enchantments. Something like Comet Storm might be an interesting include. More gimmicky than good though. DMCA requests | Mirrodin Besieged (R) Watch. Contact us. It's only a few more mana to kill EVERY creature. by NayaPlaya, Mycoloth When resolves all creatures are destroyed and then a token creature with put into play with power and toughness equal to the number of creatures that were destroyed is put into play. Created by Yawgmoth as an answer to the terminal disease known as phthisis that once afflicted the Thran, they are driven to replace "flawed" flesh through artifice, resulting in a bizarre state of unlife. changes both how what having zero life does and what happens when damage is dealt to you. by Amun, 0-60 in 3.5! I have none on hand but it keeps getting reprinted. It's all pretty weak and you're gonna need the slots. Phyrexian Rebirth Might be interesting with all your huge giants. Broken Bolas. Magic the Gathering, FNM is TM and copyright Wizards of the Coast, Inc, a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc. All rights reserved. Hour of Reckoning and Phyrexian Rebirth are both awesome board wipes for you. by EOT_Impulse, Epstein Didn't Kill Himself #1 May 24, 2011. This guy had some fun tech and then I found some more stuff... :3. I'd highly recommend it. Swords to Plowshares and Path to Exile are the gold standards for creature removal though. There are tons and tons of removal cards out there. No reason to not run them if you have them. by BtheChemist, Breya, Etherium Sculptor If you like the sound of that, run five wraths or something like that. I mean: "WE WILL TURN BACK THE DARK TIDE OF PHYREXIA! Glistening oil, also known as Phyrexian oil or Ichor, is a viral substance engineered by the Phyrexians to spread corruption wherever it travels. by heraldofkrenko, Lifegain for pain Keep in mind that judges' answers aren't necessarily more valid than those of people who aren't judges; what matters is we can quote the rules to back up our answers. Fervor or Anger... if RR on the hammer is too much. Same with my Response / Resurgence. Casting Cost. This process is known as "compleation". Gift of Immortality mus thave du coup j'ai sorti Phyrexian Rebirth le moins fort des all removal et y en a pas mal + les removals. add in Peregrine Drake and Temur Sabertooth for infinite colored mana? Maybe not though. I know you have some Wear / Tears. Mirrodin lies in tatters, but the struggle is far from over. February 2, 2011 February 5, 2015 | krizriktr When resolves all creatures are destroyed and then a token creature with put into play with power and toughness equal to the number of creatures that were destroyed is put into play. As has been mentioned before, cards only do what they specifically state. Titan's Revenge is giant-tribal-y. Since you're in Green, I think you get a better rate with ramp than you would with mana rocks. Creatures that do end up regenerating will not be counted as destroyed and will not factor in when calculating the power and toughness of the Horror artifact creature that is put into play. Definitely add Cleansing Nova in my opinion. I have Sublime Exhalation - Planar Outburst - Phyrexian Rebirth - Cleansing Nova - Planar Cleansing - Fumigate - Divine Reckoning - Rout. Phyrexian Rebirth: The blackest of the white board wipes. Search Search all Forums Search this Forum Search this Thread Tools Jump to Forum Phyrexian rebirth and regen. Their destruction was replaced by something else, so the Rebirth doesn't count them as destroyed. In most cases this is great and keeps you from losing, however Phyrexian Unlife’s second ability changes how damage is dealt to you. I think I have some of the latter. Price Range. Therefore, creatures can regenerate and end up ‘surviving’ the Rebirth. Our machinations will overcome this corrosion these infectors have laid upon our world, and by the divine might of our people we will see a pure Mirrodin once again. " Sublime Exhalation is probably the next-best one. Phyrexian rebirth and regen. So other than the Giants themselves, the last two areas to look at are removal and utility. Terms of Use | I think I have both. I have a Pyrohemia on hand. Political correctness is stupid. Help | Contact | Deflecting Palm and Dictate of the Twin Gods. Generous Gift is stellar. Description Destroy all creatures, then put an X/X colorless Horror artifact creature token onto the battlefield, where X is the number of creatures destroyed this way. (Rhys tokens) Broken Bolas. I'd still recommend one or two more board wipes though. Depending on how much Brion tech you want to include, you are probably going to have to skimp on one of these two areas. Articles and comments are user-submitted and do not represent official endorsements of this site. Phyrexian Rebirth does not count creatures that are not destroyed. take out Tezzeret's Gambit, Chord of Calling, Howl from Beyond. I don't have any but it's getting reprinted soon and may be cheap. © 2020 MagicFind, Inc. All rights reserved. Regrettable, I have none for trade. Need help with your own blog? You're running Blasphemous Act, which is one of the best wraths. You're running White, so you can destroy anything you want--which is nice. does destroy all creatures in play, but it does not say that these creatures cannot be regenerated. Phyrexian Rebirth does not count creatures that are not destroyed. Hour of Reckoning and Phyrexian Rebirth are both awesome board wipes for you. Type Sorcery. and draw. Please enable JavaScript to get the best experience from this site. This site is unaffiliated. Rules Text. View User Profile View Posts Send Message Experienced Mage; …