This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. You’ll also need salt and pepper for seasoning. Bring the mixture to a simmer. In a large oven-proof skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Nacho Casserole Satisfies All Your Cheesy Cravings. 2 cloves Garlic. It's also is a good recipe if you have broken up pieces of nacho chips left at the end of a bag. I’ll be making this tonight. You'll love this easy Cheesy Nacho Casserole! Trust me. You will get your private online COOKBOOK for free! Get one of our Mexican casserole by pioneer woman recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. All this lettuce and tomato basically makes this a salad, right? Chefs. The Pioneer Woman. Stir in sour cream and salsa, and continue cooking until mixture is heated through. Meat. I also reduced the salsa to 1 cup & added 1 can of black beans in with the corn. I used Mexicorn, and instead of the Miracle Whip, I used just over 1/2 cup of fat free sour cream instead. Of course this isn't real "Nachos"! But it was DELICOIUS! It's loaded with ground turkey, beans, tortilla chips, and plenty of cheese for a family friendly dinner recipe! I can’t think of anything that could make these totchos more perfect. of taco seasoning. Mar 20, 2019 - Nacho Cheese Casserole (Double Dinners) - “The Pioneer Woman”, Ree Drummond on the Food Network. First, I substituted ground beef with ground turkey. Ina Garten. This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. I found the smaller more crumbled up pieces filled it in great. Stir and crumble meat until it is cooked through. Layers of seasoned ground beef, corn, tortilla chips and cheese are baked under a layer of Colby cheese. Remove foil, and sprinkle the remaining cup of cheese over the top. My husband said it tasted like Nachos Grande. Pour in the enchilada sauce, chicken broth, cumin and some salt and pepper. Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. 1.6k. Don’t get me wrong. I may earn a small commission on purchases made through any product links on this page. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes or until bubbly and golden. easy recipe and i will definitely be making this again. sour cream for the Miracle Whip. The serving size I have listed in the recipe is for an appetizer. Have you heard about totchos yet? I believe everyone should make their food the way they like it, and I love for people to share their recipes with the world! https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/60022/beef-nacho-casserole I used Miracle Whip and threw the sour cream and cream cheese back in the refrigerator for my wife to use. Add chicken stock, tomato sauce, and spices and season with salt and pepper. This ingredient shopping module is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io. Cream cheese for the win! Learn how to cook great Pioneer woman for cheesy hashbrown caserole . First, I sauteed some onion in with my ground beef. By the way…. Thanks for the new recipe! © The Weary Chef 2013-2019. Miracle Whip). Then pop it back into the oven for a few minutes to melt. She is a mom of two wild little boys in Austin, TX. Because the sauce is what draws everything together and really sells the flavors as cheeseburger. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Stir cream cheese into hot meat until it melts. Tater tots + nachos = totchos! Recipe courtesy of Ree Drummond. Remove foil, and sprinkle the remaining cup of cheese over the top. I loved it, my wife can’t keep her fork away from my plate. Words cannot express how excited I (and my husband and kids) get about them. ","Carefully remove casserole from the oven. Nacho Cheese Casserole. Cover the dish with foil, and bake for 20 minutes. Learn how to cook great Mexican casserole by pioneer woman . Carefully remove casserole from the oven. First, I substituted ground beef with ground turkey. Information is not currently available for this nutrient. Nov 7, 2019 - pioneer woman nacho cheese casserole from www.pinterest.com pioneer woman nacho cheese casserole from www.pinterest.com When milk begins to thicken, stir in remaining 2 cups cheddar, whisking constantly until sauce is smooth. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Add beef, using a wooden spoon to break up the meat, and sauté until the meat is cooked through. Samuel Warde is the author and chief editor of The Weary Chef, a friendly recipe blog featuring quick and easy recipes for all occasions. I feel like that sentence needed a few more exclamation marks. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io, Try These Latkes with Caramelized Onion Sour Cream, 25 Cranberry Recipes for Every Meal of the Day, Simple Roasted Butternut Squash Soup Is So Good, Bobby Flay's Beef Skewers Are Very, Very Good, Make a Special Christmas Eve Dinner This Year, Try This Yummy Roasted Garlic and Pumpkin Hummus, leaves Romaine Lettuce Hearts, Washed And Shredded, Erica is the creator and writer of the blog. Whisk in remaining 2 tablespoons flour and cook for about 1 minute. Lauren Miyashiro is the Food Director for Delish.com. Reduce to a simmer while you prepare the meat. I also reduced the salsa to 1 cup & added 1 can of black beans in with the corn. Recipe by Food Network. My version uses ground turkey, but you can use beef or chicken or whatever you like. fried oysters with green tomato, sweet corn, and blue cheese . 19 ingredients. Most people won't think twice about serving basic cornbread when is on the table. Spread half the crushed chips over the beans and about a cup of cheese over the chips. Yum. Pour the entire can of beans over the meat. But she passed away, and never had any of her recipes written down. For the crushed chips, I used Fritos rather than tortilla chips, and last but not least, I used 2 cups of Mexican cheeses rather than just Colby. It would be perfect for any game days you have planned! ;). Then I replaced chili powder with 2 tbsp. You can use cheddar if that’s all you have, but Colby is best. I don’t enjoy the flavor of Miracle Whip, so not I haven’t tried it in an onion sandwich :) Have a great weekend! I have been looking for this recipe. Spread half of the beef mixture in the prepared casserole. Drain grease. But then I go through it and everything about the recipe has been changed...use some common sense people. But switching up your side dishes can bring a refreshing change to a classic comfort food dish. I layered it on top of the beef mixture in my 9x13. It says CASSEROLE in the title....honestly, this is pretty good, but do sub. You can brown the meat, shred the cheese, chop the veggies and pickles, and make the sauce beforehand and store it all the fridge. yum! © Copyright 2020, 20 Things to Cook This Month That Have Nothing to Do With Thanksgiving, 15 Vegan Muffin Recipes for Easy Breakfasts, 15 Comfort Food Dinners That Start With Creamy Alfredo Sauce, 2-Ingredient Snacks That Are Too Easy Not to Make, Use Your Stale Bread in These Savory Bread Puddings, 13 Spiked Apple Cider Cocktails to Celebrate the Season, 15 Comfort Food Casseroles Inspired by World Cuisines, 12 Recipes to Turn Extra Chicken into Healthy Main Dish Salads, 15 Ground Beef Soup Recipes for Easy Weeknight Dinners, Ground Turkey Slow Cooker Recipes for Easy Weeknight Meals, 11 Top Chicken Casseroles That Lean to the Healthy Side, 12 Classic Italian Recipes Made Easy in the Instant Pot, Nutrition