Keywords: pizza, cheese, snacks, game day, Tag @foodal_blog on Instagram and hashtag it #EatFoodal. Molly Yeh creates a homemade version of pizza pockets with a melty, cheesy filling and salty pepperoni, all encased in a buttery, flaky blanket. Repeat with the other half of the dough and the fillings for the mushroom version: some mozzarella, goat cheese and the sauteed mushrooms. Top with a third of the cooled sausage mixture, followed by 6 pepperoni slices. Get one of our Pizza Pockets Recipe | Ree Drummond | Food Network. Sign up for the Food Network News Newsletter Privacy Policy. Last updated: October 7, 2020 at 19:13 pm. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Measure out all remaining ingredients as listed on the ingredients list. Get full acces to our GOLD MEMBER functions. Join Our Our Happy Cooking Community! 10. When ready to cook, place on a baking sheet and bake at 450 degrees F for 10 to 12 minutes. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. When they reach room temperature, you can wrap each one up individually in plastic wrap or foil. Coat a separate mixing bowl with a light drizzle of olive oil and toss the dough in the olive oil to coat. Homemade pizza pockets have never been more mouthwateringly tasty, and you can customize these in any way you want. When the pockets have been flash-frozen, transfer to ziptop bags and store in the freezer. Learn how your comment data is processed. If you like things saucy, I like to serve up these snacks with a bowl of my favorite warmed-up pizza sauce. It’s completely vegan, gluten-free and keto and is ready in just 5 minutes! Our family’s favorite dill pickles! Your favorite pizza toppings (suggested measurements below): Roll out one pound of pizza dough into a rectangle on a lightly floured surface, approximately 12 by 16 inches. Turns out you don’t need culinary skills to make magic happen, or even yeast. Pizza Pockets Recipe | Ree Drummond | Food Network . All you have to do to reheat one is to pop it in the microwave for 2-3 minutes, or reheat it until warmed through in the toaster oven. This mac and cheese is gooey, spiced with Old Bay, and couldn’t be easier to make! Skillet Chicken with Escarole and Pecorino, Basic Pepperoni Pizza and Four Cheese Pizza Recipe, pizza pockets | ree drummond | food network, zucchini e pomodori gratinati (zucchini and tomato gratin), campbell's® healthy request® chicken and pasta primavera, nutty oatmeal-chocolate chunk cookies | myrecipes, Caramelized Onion Pretzel Rolls with Caraway Salt, Fried Potato Dumplings with Orange-Vanilla Sugar, Asparagus with Tarragon Sherry Vinaigrette Recipe. Here is more about what we do. Homemade pizza pockets have never been more mouthwateringly tasty, and you can customize these in any way you want. Let cool 5 minutes on the pan before serving. For the dough: Sprinkle the yeast over 3 cups warm (not lukewarm) water. Place in a 350 F preheated oven. Add 1 tablespoon of sauce, 2 tablespoons of shredded cheese, and 2 tablespoons total of desired toppings to half of each portioned rectangle. Pepperoni Pizza Pastries Molly Yeh creates a homemade version of pizza pockets with a melty, cheesy filling and salty pepperoni, all encased in a buttery, flaky blanket. events fruits main dishes world cuisine appetizers bbq breakfast dessert drink holidays poultry chili dinner lunch pasta seafood snacks brunch healthy ingredient salad side dishes stews vegetables grilling noodles soups meat breads usas, ©2017 CRECIPE.COM ‐ All rights reserved, images owned by us or indexed sites. Add 1 tablespoon sauce, 2 tablespoons cheese, and 2 tablespoons total desired toppings to each rectangle. Pizza pockets | ree drummond | food network recipe. Craving even more pizza? 9. You have so many options with what kind of dough you can use, anywhere from honey whole wheat to herbed to einkorn kefir. Sep 30, 2015. And I’m pretty sure that anytime he eats the stuff, he is in heaven. Form the dough into a ball. Nutritional information derived from a database of known generic and branded foods and ingredients and was not compiled by a registered dietitian or submitted for lab testing. My son had a blast helping me put together these little pizza pockets. Pizza pockets make a great freezer meal solution too. No need to plan ahead to thaw these frozen pizza pockets. My recommendation is to make a bunch of these bad boys all at one time. Meghan Yager is a food addict turned food and travel writer with a love for creating uncomplicated, gourmet recipes and devouring anything the world serves up. Packed with garlic and fresh dill, these crisp dill pickles will add a boost of flavor to any meal. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Pizza Pockets Recipe | Ree Drummond | Food Network, recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. A vegan, gluten-free and Whole30 dish that can be served several ways, including as a salad, side dish, or as an appetizer dip with chips and crackers on the side. You will get your private online COOKBOOK for free! Stir to combine. HOMEMADE PIZZA POCKETS. Using. The best part is that this recipe is incredibly simple to prepare. Place the pocket on a baking pan that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking oil. Roll out each pound of pizza dough with a lightly floured rolling pin on a lightly floured surface. You will get your private online COOKBOOK for free! If he had his way, he would eat some version of pizza for every single meal, every single day. Make a batch of lemon tahini dressing first, then add chick peas and presto, hummus! Discover our recipe rated 4.7/5 by 16 members. Learn how to cook great Pizza pockets | ree drummond | food network . Repeat with the remaining dough. Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 2-3 minutes before serving. Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown. If you are just using vegetables or meat by themselves, make sure you have four cups total. 9. © 2020 Discovery or its subsidiaries and affiliates. 2. It may be tough to agree on which movie to watch, but an incredible snack is something everyone will love! May 12, 2017 - Pizza Pockets (Pioneer Woman). Here are some of my favorite combinations that I recommend: Once you get them all made, all you have to do is wrap them up and store them in your freezer. And after you try the recipe, be sure to give it a rating! Add your favorite sauce, shredded cheese, and whatever toppings you usually like to put on your pizza. Lay the other 9 rectangles on top and crimp the edges with a fork. This is one of the mysteries of life I hope to one day know the answer to. © 2020 Discovery or its subsidiaries and affiliates. Leave about ½ inch or so between each, so they won’t spread and start to stick to each other as they bake. So much fun for our pizza themed Friday's. And they are also going to be a big win for you, when it comes time to get into the back-to-school routine. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until golden brown. © Copyright 2006-2020, The Pioneer Woman | Ree Drummond.All Rights ReservedPowered by WordPress.