In my preparations for Cinco de Mayo, I decided to make a pitcher of margaritas. Thanks for the inspiration . You may also like. I love how easy it is! Be sure to check out the recipe index where you can browse recipes by meal type and category! If you need to make a pitcher of Homemade Margaritas for a party, you would simply multiply a single serving by 6. The best recipe for thick and frosty Homemade Frozen Margaritas. Comfort food is my specialty, and it is truly my pleasure to share these recipes with you. Let’s talk margaritas. Plus, you can make top-shelf Homemade Margaritas for far less than the cost of a bottom-shelf margarita just about anywhere else. Plus, lime is just so perfectly refreshing when the summer months start to roll in. A classic Margarita on the Rocks featuring limeade, fresh lime juice, tequila, and orange liqueur. Add one cup of ice and all of the above ingredients to a cocktail shaker and shake vigorously. Pitcher Of Margaritas Recipe With Limeade. Use the empty limeade can to measure the water (2 1/2 cans) … * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Strawberry Limeade Margaritas combine frozen limeade with fresh strawberries along with tequila and triple sec to make a whole pitcher of margaritas to enjoy. Thanks for sharing. Taste really good! The margaritas are great mocktails as well. This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our websiteGot it! Homemade Limeade Concentrate for the win! Makes one serving. 2 cups Simply Lime Limeade Little did I know how easy they were to make, my friend shared the “recipe” and I giggled. How’s that for a little incentive? Ok, well the second favorite behind martinis. It’s thick, frosty, and best of all — easy to make! https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/76941/easy-frozen-margaritas Required fields are marked *. Frozen Margaritas are margaritas that have been blended with ice to make for one refreshing and frosty beverage. The math has already been done for you and converted into cups for simplicity-sake. Spicy Pineapple Margaritas. I love margarita! This was really amazing! Apple Cider Punch – Spiced Rum Apple Cider Punch, 101+ Best Margarita Recipes - The Farmwife Drinks, Weekly Meal Plan, Week 4 - These Old Cookbooks. So lets take a look at some of my favorite ones! Such a great summer drink! This Margarita on the Rocks recipe was designed to fill a short rocks glass. If you need to make a pitcher of Homemade Margaritas for a party, you would simply multiply a single serving by 6. The math has already been done for you and converted into cups for simplicity-sake. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. I love Margaritas. Strawberry Frozen Margaritas. Easy cocktail recipes are my thing and these strawberry limeade margaritas are a simple margarita recipe. Stir to combine the margaritas. Put all of the ingredients in a pitcher. In fact, they’re way better without it. thanks for the recipe and all the great info. If you want them even colder, feel free to serve on the rocks. Having the natural flavours is really all you need. Pour into glasses, garnish with a lime wedge and serve. Pour the margaritas into the glasses. Feel free to substitute in triple sec if needed for a more budget-friendly margarita. Margaritas are my favorite. https://bestoflifemag.com/minute-maid-limeade-margarita-recipes If you’d like to measure by ounce for accuracy, use the recipe card below. Champagne Margaritas. If you’d like to measure by ounce for accuracy, use the recipe card below. Comfort food recipes with real ingredients made easy! They’re tasty and they make you feel all happy inside.