Strange thing...I love the Al Wadi Pomegranate Molasses in the GLASS bottle. Not As Good As the Same Product in a Glass Bottle, Reviewed in the United States on October 26, 2017. It is a perfect balance with this dressing. I grew up in South Caucasus where pomegranate molasses was traditionally served with roasted fish. It’s thick and tart but sweet just enough. I use this product to make pomegranate vinaigrette and pomegranate chicken. After I used the requisite 2 tablespoons of pomegranate molasses in a kind of beet humus, which was delish, I started using the pomegranate molasses as a glaze for salmon and beef. Really kicks up the flavor in my recipes. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Reviewed in the United States on December 15, 2018. It has been a great product. Reviewed in the United States on March 23, 2020. ( this being the somewhat sour ). I decided to give this 100% natural version of Al Wadi a try based on good reviews. Unbelievably awesome! Mixed with tahini it makes a wonderful topping for grilled or roasted eggplant. Can you imagine finding something (other than nuts) that is good on veggies AND ice cream? © 2008-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Pomegranate Molasses by Al Wadi - 100% Natural 12.34 oz, See all details for Pomegranate Molasses by Al Wadi - 100% Natural 12.34 oz. Used it in cooking as well as a finishing glaze. Leaking upon receipt and non returnable. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Reviewed in the United States on November 8, 2019. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Reviewed in the United States on June 9, 2018. I use spinach for the greens. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. I looked on Amazon again and came across the Al-Rabi pomegranate Molasses i looked at the reviews and was very happy with the amount of 5 star ratings so i purchased some. I used it in a roasted red pepper dip and a stir fry. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. I discovered this Pomegranate Molasses from Mymouné through a Cambridge restaurant called Moona; the Lebanese company makes all of its products by hand in small batches, and their pomegranate molasses is the sharpest and brightest I have ever tasted. My husband's favorite is a simple salad dressing of a really good olive oil, aged balsamic, salt, and pomegranate vinegar. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. I read the reviews and took a chance on ordering this product. This stuff is like crack...just be warned! Al Wadi molasses is so much better than the product I was used to as a child. Nice and sweet. If you haven't had it before, give it a try. Sadly this is a non returnable item so I won’t be ordering this again. It is first time ever I tried Pomegranate Molasses so have nothing compare to. Reviewed in the United States on January 4, 2020, Love this taste. Prime members enjoy Free Two-Day Shipping, Free Same-Day or One-Day Delivery to select areas, Prime Video, Prime Music, Prime Reading, and more. The molasses is excellent. The molasses is excellent. Different taste the regular molasses, Reviewed in the United States on October 1, 2020, This stuff is yummy. Love the taste and consistency. I use it to make a Bobby Flay salad dressing. I've used this brand before, it's like balsamic glaze but pleasingly tart. It's literally inedible. You can edit your question or post anyway. Reviewed in the United States on May 11, 2017. You will be so glad that you did! Was looking forward to cooking with the pomegranate molasses, however when I opened the package it had leaked all over the box. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Reviewed in the United States on April 25, 2018. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. I am pleased with the quality and taste. I use this to make Muhammara and I love it. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Cortas Pomegranate Molasses, 10 oz at Amazon.com. This one is the best I found so far outside of the Middle East. Reviewed in the United States on July 1, 2018. Who ever heard of pomegranate molasses? The aroma and the taste all scream pomegranate. This page works best with JavaScript. Reviewed in the United States on January 8, 2019. There are 0 reviews and 1 rating from Canada. I use it a lot and will be ordering more. I've given the that feedback. The sound of many of the spices got my taste buds tingling and the ones asking for Pomegranate Molasses wowed me. The product is amazing however very over priced I payed over $20 and I found the same thing at Walmart for $3 and it’s also from Lebanon NO DIFFERENCE taste the exact same. Beautiful taste. Prime members enjoy Free Two-Day Shipping, Free Same-Day or One-Day Delivery to select areas, Prime Video, Prime Music, Prime Reading, and more. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you. Bless Amazon Prime for help receiving these ingredients. Melanie Greenwood Last Modified Date: October 26, 2020 . Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. And it’s good on pretty much anything you can imagine that could use a sweet/tart syrup. This was in plastic & just didn't taste the same. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. It is exactly the sweetness that I need. Right now, pomegranate molasses is showing up in lots of recipes. I love pomegranate molasses and this product is not what it says it is. This is fantastic! You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Really, unusually, tasty. As you might expect, it has a deep, fruity, intense flavor. Bummer, Reviewed in the United States on March 18, 2019. I've used several brands before, but this product ranks amongst the highest and I will definitely order it again. Product arrived with good dates, thick and great taste. I use this to make Muhammara and I love it. Reviewed in the United States on November 7, 2016. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Suitable for both sweet applications such as topping ice cream and savory … I mainly cook middle eastern food and been using Pomegranate Molasses for many years. The bottle came and it was already leaking and I do not feel comfortable eating it with it partially opened. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. so be aware before buying. great for balancing sweetness and sour. However I did find a product just as good for less money at a store in Winnipeg. It is mine and my daughter's favorite salad! In comparison to the traditional version, I now realize sugar is an essential ingredient. Made some smoked brisket with this stuff. Day/Month/ Year. It has walnuts, apples, and crumbled cheese. The price is a bit excessive, but it is a quality product! When I bought this product, it didn't say what was in it. I use it in a few middle eastern dishes. I use pomegranate molasses to make one of our favorite Middle Eastern dishes, Muhammara. adds the zing in any sweet and sour dish. © 2008-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Alwadi Pomegranate Molasses 14 Oz (Pack of 1), See all details for Alwadi Pomegranate Molasses 14 Oz (Pack of 1). It balances flavor, but also -- sugar preserves the molasses. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Tart and Thick! Works well as a salad dressing mixed with olive oil. By the way, a little goes a looong way, so be sparing with it. It emulsifies beautifully and a little goes a long way. Use it in all kinds of cooking. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you. A little goes a long way. Have read other reviews with similar comments, so probably best to try to purchase locally. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Pomegranate Molasses (12.3 OZ) NON-GMO. Keep a bottle handy for all kinds of things....Brussels sprouts, pork loin, chicken. What an interesting ingredient to add to a dish. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Needed pomegranate molasses for a muhammara recipe I make. Yum! Will definitely be buying more. Pomegranate molasses is a rich, thick syrup that is made from the concentrated juice of the pomegranate fruit. Reviewed in the United States on November 10, 2016. It's so flavorful and fresh I could just eat it on its own. Every recipe has a hard to find ingredient. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Thank you! I had a brussels sprouts recipe that called for this and needless to say, I’ll never make them any other way! Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Pomegranate Molasses by Al Wadi - 100% Natural 12.34 oz at Amazon.com.