No need to spray and they don’t stick! I had a ton of bananas to get rid of, and these muffins were the perfect solution. Thank you for the recipe! Thanks all the way here in South Australia . although the recipe does not use muffin liners, I like them. Bake until you can insert a fork and remove it without anything sticking, about 17 minutes. 100% best banana choc chip muffins I’ve ever made. Posted on Last updated: January 13, 2020 Categories Breakfast. Will make them non-stick next time . I cannot wait to make these! I’m going to give these a try this week for my family. AMBITIOUSKITCHEN is my favorite new source for fabulous , healthy , beautiful food! , Hello! I forgot to add in the milk too and they still turned out super moist and delicious! I added walnuts to one of the batches. Such a great snack for the kiddos. And I’ll have to get those reusable ones too , Ah! I’m so glad you both loved them . I’ve found in my baking experiments that making healthy baked goods isn’t that difficult; it just takes a little practice. Aber ich hab ja Dich und Google Map. And I use olive oil all the time. Muffins are freezer friendly! I had no problems at all, they popped right out of the tin without sticking (coconut oil spray) and were perfectly baked after 20 minutes! I have made them several times now and with a few modifications, they are my go to breakfast muffin. I used Kifir, that’s what I had in the fridge. Banana Yogurt Muffins — These muffins are so moist, tender and soft, thanks to the addition of Greek yogurt. I’d suggest sticking to the recipe to get nice and fluffy muffins, but glad you liked these overall! If available, I use walnuts as add-ins and grated carrots for lovely banana-carrot muffins! A great swap for oil if you are baking muffins or breads! Don’t forget to tag me on instagram @buildyourbite with your recipe creations! And I haven’t tried them as mini muffins – but maybe test them around 10-12 min? Top muffins with Greek yogurt. So glad you enjoyed. I am going to try your pumpkin muffins with yogurt next week. Hi Megan! It's about having the confidence to do what we were made to do. I’m glad the gluten-free flours have been working out for you, too. You may also want to add a tablespoon or two extra of milk! I used cupcake liners but did not spray them since I didn’t have any cooking spray. I add about 1/4 cup Greek yogurt & use butter instead of coconut oil as I don’t care for coconut oil. I’m looking for a good way to make a apple cinnamon muffins! Why has this happened and is there something I can do to prevent this happening when I make them again? Try these muffins instead using almond flour: https://www.ambitiouskitchen.com/paleo-banana-muffins-chocolate-chips/. I also was to of honey, so subbed with mostly molasses and a little bit of maple syrup. These are great muffins, although honey should never be heated over 95° (to be safe) as it starts to lose the important nutrients. My go-to muffin recipe. Putting a few chocolate chips on top of each muffin before baking is an important step, it makes the muffin look yummy! Great! I’ve lost count of how many times I have made them, and I only just found the pin a couple of months ago! But as I have a dairy Alergy I used orange juice instead of yogurt. Thank you. If you haven’t tried it, GO TRY IT NOW!! Even my non health conscious coworkers devoured them! I used unsweetened applesauce in place of greek yogurt because I didn’t have any! 5 g coconut oil Perfect! I use vanilla yoghurt. And chopped walnuts sound delicious. You'll love these easy banana muffins -- made without butter or refined sugar! I used light sour cream, reg ap flour and 1 tsp vanilla and they turned out to be only 161 cal/muffin! Tasted delicious and they turned out perfect! Just wondering if I could substitute blueberries to make them a banana blueberry muffin. I also would like to know the saturated fat info. Thank you. Made 2 batches and used coconut milk instead of almond. These are delicious! Semisweet would also be delicious, but would make these a touch more sweeter. Required fields are marked *. They even thaw out of the freezer really well. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix until just combined. Followed the recipe exactly apart from the excluding chocolate chips and used full fat yoghurt. If so is there a difference in the measurement? Flours are not interchangeable – sorry! I’ll be using them for a brunch soon! i am making it for my school fce project and i used soy milk instead of almond milk would that work ? 25 g lavender honey Hope you love these! Thank you for the recipe. I seriously do not need another banana muffin recipe after trying this one- LOVE. I also eliminated the egg and used brown sugar instead of honey and I couldn’t even tell the difference! Made these and they turned out fabulous! Not sure if it was because I didn’t have any whole wheat flour and used all-purpose instead but the muffin tin liners stuck to the muffins and I don’t really taste the bananas. Lol Also, I recommend spraying the paper liners with cooking spray to help them come out easily! My family and I love them. Not doing so can ruin the mixture. I did not blend the wet ingredients, I only used a whisk because I like bits of banana in my muffins. I need the calorie count information. It helps to keep the muffins super moist and adds protein to keep you full. I added some nuts too… love them thank you!! Maybe 2 would have been better and then they would have took less time to cook? I would strongly recommend raw sugar or even better, Stevia. Thank you so much. Much appreciated. These are a great snack option . Sorry. And a little over 1/4 Tablespoon maple syrup. It says the sugar is 14.7 grams. My two year old approves as well which is great because he won’t eat regukar bananas. Hope the kiddos do, too . Great recipe! There’s only 1/4 cup in this entire recipe. I made these with all purpose brown rice flour, and instead of 1/2 yogurt I used coconut oil and the batter still turned out super thick so I added some half/half cream to make it the right consistancy. And Burch? Can you substitute the wheat flour for almond flour? Thanks for a great no fault recipe. Also, can I add protein powder? I loved using the blender for wet ingredients, so easy! My mom would love these for mothers day! Love these! So: I made it with oatmeal and dates instead of wheat. Ignore the 20-25 mins and just keep an eye on them after 20 mins. . My 4 year old thinks that we made cupcakes. And yes – the salted almond butter is a must.:-). I wouldn’t try mixing up the ingredients. A few year ago, I posted the recipe on my Instagram for the first time and you guys basically went nuts over them. bake time) and the total number always varies depending on the size of bananas I have on hand (today’s batch made 63.5). Though the taste is delicious! I can’t believe this is the first time I have seen this recipe- definitely going to save it and look forward to baking them SOON! Hi! 1/4 Tablespoon almond ext These Healthy Banana Protein Muffins are the perfect nutritious breakfast! Otherwise super fluffy and delicious! Hi! I also used coconut oil (as there was an option). I’m pregnant so looking for ways to get my sweet tooth on with no sugar and these hit the spot. Hope that helps! Glad they were delicious regardless! I love your site, classy, simple and delicious. One question I do have is this: do you think this would work if you switched the banana out for thick homemade unsweetened applesauce?