But, returning might not be my best option.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in South Africa. What were my best options? Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Saugatuck, Hotels near Saugatuck-Douglas Historical Museum, Hotels near (GRR) Gerald R. Ford International, Hotels near (AZO) Battle Creek Intl Airport, American Restaurants for Large Groups in Saugatuck, American Restaurants for Special Occasions in Saugatuck, Restaurants for Group Dining in Saugatuck. Smoked pork chop, bratwurst and bauernwurst with german home fries and sauerkraut. DINE-IN MENU / CALORIE COUNT > DINE-IN MENU > CALORIE COUNT INFO. Full service bar with outdoor patio seating overlooking Butler Street; great for people watching. I ordered the lobster roll which was recommended by the server assuring me it was all lobster. Distance: 0.18 miles, Tony's Pizzeria ($$) Pumpernickels Restaurant Menu Fresh salmon filet pan seared and topped with honey dijon glaze and pecan crumbs. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Opens in 43 min: See all hours. The manager did take the home fries off the bill but in my mind i know I will NEVER VISIT THEM AGAIN. Claimed. Saurbraten and schweinebraten with potato pancakes. Dinner served – Monday through Saturday 5:00 to 10:00 // Sunday 4:00 to 10:00 Pumpernickels. It was nice to watch college football from a table far from the bar, and be allowed to enjoy our wine in a socially distant atmosphere. Served with applesauce, sauerkraut and potato pancake. Fresh haddock filet baked with lemon, white wine and garlic butter, topped with herbed bread crumbs. Menu for Pumpernickel's Restaurant provided by Allmenus.com. When I was seated, and ordered corn beef hash, the server informed me french fries were fried in a common fryer. A parent or other adult must obtain salad for them. Grilled chicken breast topped with sauteed mushrooms, onions, peppers and melted swiss cheese. Huh? Wiener Schnitzel topped with fresh Spinach. When I received my meal, it was obvious this was lobster salad which was indicated on the menu and I was ok with that although I received fries, not the fruit cup. The server left before I could correct the mistake and I didn’t to wait again for a change, so I ate some of the subpar fries. Search restaurants or dishes. Skip to Navigation Skip to About Skip to Footer Skip to Cart. Served with spatzle. Above Items Served with Potato and Vegetable, Soup or Salad (Blue cheese.50 extra). We've been here for breakfast and liked it. Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, Breakfast, Lunch, Brunch, After-hours, Drinks, Takeout, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Accepts Credit Cards, Table Service, Street Parking, Wine and Beer, Live Music, Gift Cards Available, Fenn Valley Vineyards - Saugatuck Tasting Room. Served with rice pilaf. We had an excellent brunch here! Two breaded, boneless center cut pork chops, pan-fried. Ice Cream, Yogurt read more, The food tastes burnt, there is no counter, chairs or service area. 2 Reviews Pumpernickels Restaurant Northport Menu - View the Menu for Pumpernickels Restaurant Long Island on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Pumpernickels Restaurant menu and prices. Four jumbo shrimp served with cocktail sauce. tables around. Our waitress was very pleasant. I told him what happened and he made some lame excuse, saying they got there order first because it was easy to make. It’s like we’re invisible.). Includes soup & salad bar and home-baked bread. more, Local cuisine, American, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options. Distance: 0.08 miles, Nicky Doodles ($) Enter city, state or postal code. Make sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location. I’m not sure about the inside, but there are outside sidewalk tables where I did see a couple that had a dog with them. Lobster ravioli were strangely crispy and crunchy. There are so many better choices in Saugatuck, I’d skip this place! The eggs were cooked perfectly. Oven roasted pork shank served with sauerkraut and german home fries. CHICKEN SCHNITZEL – Breaded Chicken Cutlet 16.95: BAVARIAN HOUSE PLATTER – Combination, One Kassler Rippchen with either one Bratwurst, Weisswurst, Knockwurst 17.95: SAUERBRATEN – Potato Dumpling, Red Cabbage 17.95: WIENER SCHNITZEL – Breaded Veal Cutlet, Home fries 18.95 *WIENER SCHNITZEL A LA HOLSTEIN – Fried Egg and Anchovies (Cooked to Order) 19.95 Golden brown roasted duckling with pan gravy. Get quick answers from Pumpernickels staff and past visitors. CHICKEN SCHNITZEL, Breaded Chicken Cutlet: 25.95: WIENER SCHNITZEL, Breaded Veal Cutlet: 28.95 *WIENER SCHNITZEL A LA HOLSTEIN, Breaded Veal Cutlet, Fried Egg, Anchovies & Capers (Cooked to Order) 29.95: SAUERBRATEN, Potato Dumpling, Red Cabbage 25.95: KASSLER RIPPCHEN, Smoked Pork Chops, Sauerkraut & Mashed Potatoes 26.95: BRATWURST, Pork Sausage, Mashed Potatoes & … I asked for the home fried potatoes instead, well the 5 young ladies received there food before us, not good i told my wife. $ - Cheap Eats (Under $10) Breaded veal cutlet pan-fried and topped with a fried egg, anchovies and capers. The lobster salad was totally tasteless! Distance: 0.10 miles, Cafe Ucopia ($) $$ The eggs were cooked perfectly. I told him what happened and he made some lame excuse, saying they got there order first because it was easy to make. Cash tips on credit cards appreciated Don't go for dinner. Saugatuck Restaurants ; Pumpernickels; Search. Click Here. Enter city, state or postal code. Breaded pork tenderloin, pan-fried. Consolidated reviews are We walked up to the hostess station outside and an employee walked out and said to the hostess who was trying...to seat us, “Are these ladies here because they have a $50 coupon?, followed by “I’m sorry ladies, I didn’t get the memo.” I’m not sure if he was insinuating that we looked like we couldn’t afford the food or that we looked out of place because we were the only non-Caucasian people dining there. Search. The menu could use a little more depth. The only decent entrees were the entree salads. Choices also limited for adults. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? 202 Butler St, Saugatuck, MI 49453-9493 +1 269-455-5299 Website Menu. Sauteed veal cutlet with fresh mushrooms in a sherry cream sauce. *This menu item can be cooked to order Click Here. For a decent meal, a brunch cocktail and people watching, this is a pleasant experience. We left because we were not comfortable eating at an establishment that condones this sort of prejudicial treatment toward customers.More, It has been a few years since we visited, and we were pleasantly surprised. Bratwurst, weisswurst and bauernwurst with german home fries and sauerkraut. But, returning might not be my best option. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. The location is wonderful, in the middle of Saugatuck.More, We stopped by here for lunch on 8/28/2020 12:07PM CHICKEN SCHNITZEL, Breaded Chicken Cutlet: 25.95: WIENER SCHNITZEL, Breaded Veal Cutlet: 28.95 *WIENER SCHNITZEL A LA HOLSTEIN, Breaded Veal Cutlet, Fried Egg, Anchovies & Capers (Cooked to Order) 29.95: SAUERBRATEN, Potato Dumpling, Red Cabbage 25.95: KASSLER RIPPCHEN, Smoked Pork Chops, Sauerkraut & Mashed Potatoes 26.95: BRATWURST, Pork Sausage, Mashed Potatoes & … Sign in . Shrimp, scallop, crab meat and white fish served in a creamy wine sauce baked in cheddar cheese, German-style goulash - hearty chunks of beef in brown gravy, served with red cabbage and homemade spatzle. Service seemed very slow despite empty...tables around. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Also very slow service on a Thursday morning! Sauteed pork medallions with fresh mushrooms in a sherry cream sauce. Location - find a restaurant. (Dining alone can be challenging especially if you’re senior citizen. Roast loin of pork with pan gravy. $$ - Moderate ($11-$25) 640 Main Street. When I received my meal, it was obvious this was lobster salad which was indicated on the menu and I was ok with that although I received fries, not the fruit cup. Restaurant menu, map for Pumpernickel's Restaurant located in 12814, Bolton Landing NY, 4571 Lake Shore Dr. … Two smoked pork chops with german home fries and sauerkraut. I was really disappointed as we have been coming here for nearly 30 years. Load up on Fresh Healthy Good Food with our Gift Card - gift it to a friend or treat yourself. Andrew Z was our server I asked for the home fried potatoes instead, well the 5 young ladies received there food before us, not good i told my wife. MENU EXPRESS TAKE-OUT MENU; ORDER GOOD FOOD. ... ©2020 Pumpernickels.ca. The manager did take the home fries off the bill but in my mind i know I will NEVER VISIT THEM AGAINMore. Bratwurst, bauernwurst, sauerkraut and french fries. Open for Breakfast, lunch & dinner. Distance: 0.04 miles, Sloppy Joe's Pizza ($) Preorder. read more. Served with applesauce and mashed potatoes. We placed our order quickly as we wanted to get going for the day, I thought Andrew had all that he needed, for me I asked for no seasoning on the...french fries, we waited for about 30 minutes and during that time 5 young ladies sat down near us, they took awhile to place there order, we had already placed ours.