(only add one of the seasoning packets- reserve the other for later). of ground beef – 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese (optional) – Taco seasoning (optional) How to cook: The noodles: 1. 13 Crazy Prison Food Recipes You Can Make At Home As Junk … Change ), Funeral Potatoes for the Recently Deceased. Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. – 1/2 lb. Best to serve them on the side, or maybe as an appetizer. 5. But that was my choice as the one cooking it; I wanted to attempt a more authentic, rustic feel. – Taco seasoning (optional). Ad Partners: SheKnows Media - Lifestyle - See Full Partners List>. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. 11. 4. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. This actually tastes really good and I personally crush up the Ramen noodles before cooking and I usually don’t put the shredded cheese but everyone has their own taste. 3. Calories per serving: I might actually try to make this again with less greasy ingredients, and try a healthier version. Crush up dorito chips and add to top of beef/noodle/cheese. Just deal with it, because now you need to fold the bag over to create an airtight pocket. Then I found a YouTube video that explained the real ins and outs of prison burritos, also known as a Dorito Burrito. Place the Doritos chips around the beef like on the picture (it looks like a flower!) Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from. Add the ramen noodles and mix it with the beef. Also, I tend to mix the seasoning while I’m cooking the ground beef and will also use Adobe seasoning sometimes too. Wait 2-3 minutes until the noodles are tender and separated. Ramen Noodle Burrito. Another YouTube expert, Adam Mattison, recommended wrapping the burrito in a towel to seal in the heat. You can see Adam’s burrito (beef sticks but no ramen variation) in this video. Cook the ground beef in a cooking pan. – 1 package of ramen noodles – 1 bag of doritos (a small one was enough for our recipe) – 1/2 lb. I guess it turned a much brighter shade due to the buffalo Doritos and the hot Cheetos. ( Log Out /  I kind of liked the ramen, but wouldn’t mind trying it without just to see what it’s like. I used an oven mitt and let it stay undisturbed for about 30 mins. Dump the beaten noodles and its seasoning into the chip bag and mix well. Some folks don’t use ramen at all. Put 2 cups of water in a cooking pot and bring to a boil. 1/2 bag of flaming hot Cheetos, simply because I enjoy them. For all Ramen lovers! The bag will obviously be hot. of ground beef http://schemas.google.com/blogger/2008/kind#post, the fine and illustrious art of using shit up. Try visiting this page in a Javascript-enabled browser: https://www.bigoven.com/recipe/doritos-ramen-salad/454602. Now, wrap the burrito tight inside of a towel or local alt-weekly newspaper. To make "the spread", break up ramen noodles and mix the spices in a trash bag, and then toss anything into it the mixture. Break into small pieces the Doritos you have left and put them on top of the beef. First, pulverize the chips inside of the bag into an almost powder-like consistency. Notice the accompanying burrito shape it makes? In this time meals on a budget might come in handy. Best Maid Sour Pickle Beer Will Satisfy Your Beer AND Pickle Juice Cravings! If you want to add a chopped-up beef stick for added protein, do so now and mix in with the other ingredients. 2. Directions at grouprecipes.com Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! I read a book where the main character, a prisoner in a correctional facility, had a girlfriend who “cooked” her dinner each night. The final verdict? ( Log Out /  Make sure it’s fully cooked! Drain fat from ground beef, add taco seasoning packet and water, Simmer ground beef with taco seasoning 6-8 minutes. For this recipe, I chose the following: 1 large bag of Doritos (I actually mixed half a bag of spicy nacho & half a bag of buffalo). of ground beef; 1 Cup of shredded cheddar cheese; Steps. Enjoy! Adam was kind of snobby about it, saying he’d likely not  want to eat it. 10. The first thing I did was crush the ramen and chips. Doritos is banking on its familiar, triangular shape and red and blue bags for recognition. 1. 1 Cup hot water1 Package ramen noodles1 Single serving size bag of Doritos (1 oz. 6. This is a cheap, easy and quick lunch or dinner. The recipe: Put 2 cups of water in a cooking pot and bring to a boil. 9. ❤️. 23 %, (3 ounce) packages beef-flavor ramen noodles. If you are or you simply want to try something new, you should try out the Doritos Ramen noodles salad recipe. An insider’s favorite way to get this done is to release a small amount of aggression by chucking the package against a wall or inanimate object. Amazon Has A 26 Pound Gummy Worm Over 8 Feet Long, Picture of Taco Bell employee licking taco shells has gone viral, Joe Biden says he’s considering Republicans for his team. Warning: Add too much and the recipe turns into a poor man’s soup. This gift bag features all the favorite Ramen flavors and a tasty selection of chips Chili Ramen 3 Oz (2) Picante Beef Ramen 3 Oz (2) Oriental Ramen 3 Oz (2) Cajun Chicken Ramen 3 Oz (2) Shrimp Ramen 3 Oz (4) Chicken Ramen 3 Oz (2) Beef Ramen 3 Oz(2) Spicy Vegetable Ramen … Doritos Ramen Noodles Salad Recipe – Are you getting a little tired of taco salads or the standard nachos? – 1 package of ramen noodles Add unlimited recipes. This is an easy meal that will leave you full, and your taste buds mesmerized. Cook ground beef adding one of the seasoning packets to the beef mixture. But I always envisioned them as, you know, real burritos. Add ramen noodles to bowl, and top with beef and shredded cheese. Use the Copy Me That button to create your … Next, execute the same amount of manhandling with the Ramen. Keeping the burrito in a towel or under a mattress can seal in the heat and allow it to cook better. TOPICS doritos ramen noodlesdoritos ramen noodles recipedoritos ramen noodles saladdoritos ramen noodles salad recipedoritos ramen saladramen with meat. Feel free to add sour cream, guacamole, tomatoes, etc to mix it up as well! This is a very quick and easy recipe for a delicious snack. ( Log Out /  This is the Doritos … By the way, my estimation is that this burrito is approximately 2500-3000 calories, setting it firmly in my “evil recipe” category. I would like to say that A1 Yola seemed a lot more passionate about the burrito making. 8. In order to pass the CAPTCHA please enable JavaScript, Homemade Chicken Noodle Ramen Soup Recipe, Peanut Butter Sriracha Ramen Noodles Recipes, Ground Chicken Stir Fry Ramen Noodles Recipe, peanut butter sriracha ramen noodles recipe. 1 Package of ramen noodles; 1 Bag of Doritos (a small one) 1/2 lb. How to cook: (only add one of the seasoning packets- reserve the other for later). Cook ramen noodles in two cups of boiling water, using seasoning packet that came with noodles. Spicy Doritos Mukbang Challenge: Today the brothers do a Spicy Doritos eating competition, totaling over 7500 calories. 3. Place beef mixture on top of doritos and top with cheddar cheese. Use the Copy Me That button to create your … While cooking noodles, brown ground beef in a cooking pan. I punked out and used my Cuisinart, though real prisoners step on the bags for ages until all is powder. – 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese (optional) It’s all coming together. ( Log Out /  The bag itself will act as the burrito’s domain to cook in, so be sure to crush with care.