kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste, 2 (3 ounce) packages ramen noodles (without flavor packet), 1 bunch asparagus, cut diagonally into 1-inch pieces. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. You can add a little water to steam the veggies if it’s taking too long to cook them or to cool the wok if it’s gotten to hot and the veggies are about to burn.

Ramen stir fry will keep tightly covered in the refrigerator for up to four days, or in the freezer for up to four months. While they cook, keep stirring them constantly and add salt. Stir in noodles.

Add the stir fry sauce and cook for a couple of minutes until it begins to thicken. Cook for 4 to 5 minutes or till they’re tender but crisp. Ramen Stir Fry– this easy dinner recipe is perfect for nights when you CAN’T be bothered to spend more than 10 minutes making dinner.

I used avocado oil,1 bag of frozen stir fry vegetables and shrimp for chicken. Once, you are done fluffing the noodles and mixing in the sauce bring out the steel insert of the instant pot and keep it on the counter top. twitter

Learn how your comment data is processed. Very hard to find the stir fry sauce recipe. The sauce got very thick so I added another 1/3 cup of water to the skillet. I will make this again!

Looks awesome!

Best stir-fry I've made in a long time. maybe because I added my noodles to the pan and they absorbed the sauce...but I thought it was perfect. I used avocado oil,1 bag of frozen stir fry vegetables and shrimp for chicken. Add your favorite protein of choice (tofu would be delicious!).

I made it with udon not Ramen and added Suracha soy sauce and a few different veggies but it was really good.

Then, add the brown sugar, chili sauce, soy sauce, fresh red chili slices, and peanut butter. Snap the ramen blocks into small pieces (refer the step by step pictures above) discard the flavor packets. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. I added two tablespoons to start, and one more part way through. This stir fry is easy to make and tastes better than takeout!

These noodles are more expensive, but the package contained three bundled servings, and one bundle was perfect for the meal. I also mixed them all together in the end and topped with sesame seeds. Here’s all you have to do for this quick and delicious meal: Stir fry with ramen will accommodate just about any vegetable that is easy to sauté. Holly is a wine and cheese lover, recipe creator, shopping enthusiast and self appointed foodie. Just sesame oil, cornstarch, and soy sauce.

Make sure you just cook the ramen noodles until they separate and are still chewy and hard. Cook 3 minutes and drain reserving 1 cup pasta water. Bring 4 cups water to a boil and stir in ramen. Very tasty. It’s my go-to dish when I’m feeling lazy and it packs an explosion of flavors all melded together in one bowl. Bring water to a boil in a large pot.

To make a splendid ramen stir-fry, You must follow these five easy steps. This recipe is super adaptable to whatever veggies you have … Home cooked Meals for every occasion. Cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 3 minutes. Her greatest passion is creating in the kitchen and making deliciously comforting recipes for the everyday home cook! Add oil. I want to see! Add in leftover baked chicken breasts, grilled shrimp, or veggies to this easy and delicious noodle stir fry.

skinless boneless chicken breasts or thighs cubed, As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Add crushed garlic and ginger and fry. Chang Copycat Authentic Chicken Lo Mein Recipe made on the stove-top. Once the veggies are almost soft (the carrots should be cooked but not mushy), add in the sugar snap peas for the last 5 minutes.

Thaw first before reheating, covered, in the microwave. For vegetables I used bell peppers, carrots, snap peas and bean sprouts. – Jenny.

Do this by gently pressing the ramen with your spatula, turn them and press them. Main Dishes Meatless Main Dishes Pasta and Pizza Recipes Side Dishes. They are a great all purpose noodle to use in basically any stir fry recipe. It’s been on my blog recipe bucket list for YEARS to do a whole series on easy meals you can make with ramen noodles. I love the flavor but would like something a bit more less sticky.. Did you overcook the ramen noodles? Add the veggies and give everything a good stir. In a large pan, heat the oil over medium heat. If you overcook your ramen your stir fry will turn out to be sticky and gooey.

You need this in your life ASAP and I bet you already have all of the ingredients waiting at home for you. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Once the oil begins to smoke, add the broccoli florets and the sliced mushroom. facebook My husband and I made this last week.

Hoisin sauce, sesame oil, ginger, and garlic combine in a sauce that will elevate your humble ramen noodle stir fry to new heights of deliciousness! They do not have to be submerged in the liquid, just a good coat should be fine.

Add cabbage and mushrooms. I will be doing this to my chicken from now on. Drain ramen into a steel strainer and run cold water over them to stop the cooking process. The family loved it! This post may contain affiliate links.

https://buildyourbite.com/3-ingredient-homemade-stir-fry-sauce-recipe/, Scroll to the bottom there is a printable recipe card with ingredients and instructions :).

While the noodles cook, whisk together all of the sauce ingredients.

Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. This ramen stir fry is the quickest and easiest vegan dinner recipe you can ever think of.

Allow the ramen noodles to rest for 5 mins, this helps the noodles to nicely absorb the sauce. The instructions should say to cook the ramen in boiling water so boil around 4 cups of water or as per instruction and add in the ramen. It is delicious, flavorful, and will be done in 15 minutes only.