I have not tested it in a 9×13, so I can’t say for sure. The recipe makes 30 small bars, so I served half of the recipe at one party, and I froze the other half of the recipe to be served at the next party. The crust remains firm, so they’re easy to pick up and eat. If you are using a chopped white chocolate bar or white chocolate chips, be sure to melt them. Smooth and creamy white chocolate cheesecake, tart raspberry swirl and a buttery crust. Cool it completely! Rich and creamy White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Bars made with a white chocolate cheesecake filling, thick raspberry swirl and a buttery shortbread crust. Set aside to cool completely. Add cooled white chocolate and beat combined. I use the back of a measuring cup to press it down (be careful not to pack it in too tightly, or the crust will be hard to cut through). Your email address will not be published. Thanks for your support everyone-  Brooks is so appreciative, and he still loves his readers and his RecipeBoy blog! Brooks is in his first year of college at Southern Methodist University in Dallas, and since he’s busy with all of that… I’m going to share recipes on his blog until he’s home on Christmas break. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and line an 8"x8" pan with tin foil, lightly sprayed with non-stick spray. Many raspberry bar recipes typically call for a single dough for both the top and bottom crust, but I find that the simple shortbread dough is a little lacking in the “wow” factor on top. It comes out looking like this (with some powdered sugar sprinkled on top after cooling). I absolutely love cheesecake! Find some friends to share these with, because if you’re anything like me you won’t be able to control yourself around them. Talk about a flavor marriage that is outrageously delicious. Yes, I love a graham cracker crust like nobody’s business (proof here, here, here), BUT, a shortbread crust sounds so fabulous! Bake for approximately 7 to 10 minutes, making sure not to burn. Hi, Karen. Seedless raspberry jam is spread on the baked crust. These look so good! I love how everything comes together as it bakes. Cut into bars for serving; refrigerate any remaining bars. Make sure your cream cheese is softened to room temperature. Preheat oven to 325°F. Yes. Preheat oven to 325°F. Add flour and salt and beat until combined (the mixture will be crumbly, but it should hold together if you squeeze it with your fingertips). . If you don’t like the seeds you are welcome to strain it, but I don’t mind them so I leave it as is. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Or would it still require cornstarch? Just set out the cream cheese on your kitchen counter an hour or so in advance of starting the cheesecake. This allows you to lift the whole portion of cheesecake out of the pan. Here are the, instructions how to enable JavaScript in your web browser, 9 oz Walkers Chocolate & Raspberry Shortbread, 5 tbsp unsalted butter, melted & slightly cooled. They melt beautifully and they're super smooth. Don’t bake higher than 325°F. Add the melted butter and blend until just combined. When the shortbread base is cool enough, pour cheesecake filling into pan. Karen’s Cheesecake Bars had a SHORTBREAD CRUST, and I was sooooo intrigued. Rather, I … It worked perfectly, and they were a big hit at both parties! Add dollops of raspberry puree all over the top of the cheesecake batter, use a sharp knife to swirl the raspberry into the cheesecake. or do you think I am better off making 2 batches? Required fields are marked *, By submitting this comment you agree to share your name, email address, website and IP address with Recipe Boy. I wanted the same effect but in a circular shape so I tried it in a 9 inch pan and it worked perfectly! All images and content are copyright protected. Have fun cooking for Brooks and his friends! Line a 9x9 square baking pan with foil or parchment paper. Note: You have to make the raspberry puree in advance also (so it has time to cool), so pull out the cream cheese around that time. YES. Line a 9x9 square baking pan with foil or parchment paper.