I always bake layer-by-layer (so 3 cake pans for 3 layers). Please select the topics you're interested in: Would you like to turn on POPSUGAR desktop notifications to get breaking news ASAP? 21 hours ago, by Mekishana Pierre Let the mini bundt cakes cool on a wire rack until they reach room temperature. I literally just brought back raspberries from the store! This website uses cookies to improve your experience. JAYS2GO adheres to the strictest standards for food safety, sanitation, kitchen hygiene, and social distancing. Using your method of choice, pull out the center of your cupcakes. Ingredients: Flour, sugar, butter, eggs, buttermilk, cocoa powder, baking soda, salt, vinegar, red food coloring, vanilla extract. But good thing is, my mom is a good cook and we are able to purchase cakes easily around our place! This recipe makes 12 red velvet mini bundt cakes. Notify me of followup comments via e-mail. If possible, weigh the batter in each cake pan for 460 g each (excluding the pans--you will want to tare the scale each time.) While your cupcakes are cooking, continue working on your filling. But please know that JAYS2GO pledges to take care of you, and your loved ones. Preheat oven to 350°F Coat 2 (9-inch) round cake pans with cooking spray and line bottoms of pans with wax paper or parchment paper. Pull that out and begin piping it into your cupcakes, leaving enough room to replace the “lid” of your cupcake. As a busy mom of 2 boys, I appreciate things that save me time, effort or money. Unfortunately, we don’t bake at home. Strain through a mesh sieve to remove the seeds and stir in the Chambord, Using the cream cheese in the piping bag, cut the tip off the bag and drizzle onto the red velvet cakes, Using the raspberry sauce, drizzle onto the red velvet cake. Ingredients: Flour, sugar, butter, eggs, buttermilk, cocoa powder, baking soda, salt, vinegar, red food coloring, vanilla extract. I love Red Velvet anything. In a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat the butter, sugars, red velvet flavor, and red gel paste on medium-high speed until lighter in color and slightly increased in volume, about 5 minutes. Mix until just incorporated, or finish by hand gently. My trial and error is your perfect cupcake! In a bowl of stand mixer fitted with paddle attachment, combine the icing sugar and butter and beat on low speed for about 1 minute. If you’re looking for other Valentine’s Day recipes, be sure to check out these recipes for Chocolate Peanut Butter Truffles, Valentine’s Day Bear Cupcakes, Sprinkle Sugar Valentine’s Day Kiss Cookies, Chocolate Almond Butter Truffle Hearts, Red Sprinkle Sugar Cake Mix Cookies, Red Velvet Cake Mix Crinkle Cookies, Strawberry Cake Mix Crinkle Cookies and Strawberry Cake Ball Hearts. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for about 30 minutes. You had me at red velvet. While the ganache thickens, cut into our cooled cupcakes and add filling. This is such a great additional menu for this Valentines day. Frosting: cream cheese, butter, powder sugar, milk, vanilla extract. Gently press a layer of fresh raspberries into the filling, and then cover with another 1/6th of the filling, spreading until even. I hope nobody reading this recipe makes my mistakes and spends three and a half hours stumbling around in the kitchen. Two Sistah’s Eats (Rena and Deborah) is the next generation of one of Denver’s favorite and legendary restaurants, M & D’s Café. Add vanilla and salt and mix on medium speed for about 3 minutes. Wish I had one now! Subscribe my Newsletter for new blog posts, tips & new photos. I love how you served them as well. Sponsored posts & affiliate links help minimize blogging expenses. If your mixture has strained, congratulations! Necessity being the mother of invention, I developed my own recipe. Slowly add the gelatin mixture and food colouring and continue beating until medium-firm peaks form (should be thick enough to spread). Super-moist and decadent red velvet cake filled with pink whipped vanilla cream with raspberries, creamy marshmallow cream cheese filling and smothered in a satiny and fluffy chocolate frosting topped with more fresh raspberries. If you want a thicker ganache, use all 12 oz of chocolate. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. Filling: raspberries, sugar, butter, lemon juice, cornstarch. Please tag me @valmg on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook. That’s great; way to make efficient use of your time! Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. Especially when I give you the best time-saving instructions ever. Place 6-inch cake layer, cut side up, on cardboard. Follow the instructions on your box to bake your cupcakes. I like my chocolate creamy, so I reduced my chocolate by a bit, to 10 oz. Spread 1/4 cup raspberry filling over top of cake inside border. I teach tech classes and develop the web! I took some good advice and topped mine with fresh raspberries filled with ganache. Let's stay updated! These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. OK, YUM. Raspberry Dream Poke Cake I happen to love raspberry, but other flavors that would rock with this are lemon, similar to our lemon curd poke cake, blackberry, cherry, and even orange works great like my orange and lemon poke cake, a citrus lovers dream. For the Marshmallow Cream Cheese Filling: For the Pink Whipped Vanilla Cream Filling: Preheat oven to 350° F. Butter the bottom of three 8-inch round cake pans, line with parchment rounds, and dust with flour, tapping out the excess. I will definitely try this. […], […] Targaryen, I turned to this tutorial from Inn at the Crossroads for creating mini GoT banners and this recipe  from Be Infinite for filled red velvet cupcakes. My favorite thing to share is recipes, foods and cooking products that let you create a tasty meal without tons of time or special knowledge. Their catering business is located just east of Stapleton. , Disneyland's Red Velvet Minnie Mouse Bundt Cakes Are Stuffed With a Gooey Raspberry Filling, Snack Like Baby Yoda With These Mandalorian-Themed Blue Macarons That You Can Order Online. by Chanel Vargas Any personal information you provide will not be released to outside entities. Love is in the air, and I have my eyes (and stomach) set on this adorable Minnie Mouse Red Velvet Bundt Cake at Disneyland — it's almost too cute to eat! I need to make these for him! semi-sweet chocolate 3/4 c. heavy cream 1 1/2 tbsp. For the Marshmallow Cream Cheese Frosting: In an electric mixer fitted with paddle attachment, combine butter and icing sugar on low until blended, about 1 minute. Great, Click the ‘Allow’ Button Above I appreciate them even more when they save me more than one of those things. Black Velvet Cupcakes with Cherry Cream Cheese Frosting, Lorann Flavoring Oil Red Velvet Cake Bakery Emulsion Flavor, What’s Happening Lately at Keep It Sweet Desserts | Keep It Sweet Desserts. Be sure to not leave it out for more than about 4 hours at room temperature (due to the fresh raspberries). Cream cheese frosting was MADE for red velvet. I volunteer to be your valentine if you feed me this. Yes, I slaved away over these in the kitchen. I am especially pleased with myself for today’s 14 for the 14th: delicious raspberry filled cupcakes given that extra love with a red velvet color.