Our expert florists can help you order the right funeral flowers and send them to Houston, TX or nationwide. We are your local family florist, and are committed to offering only the finest floral arragnements and gifts backed by friendly prompt service.… Their are a lot of orchid,…” more, “Placed order on Tuesday morning and the box was delivered Wednesday before noon. Thank you Kim!” more, “I received the most beautiful Thanksgiving arrangement from Flowers by Georgia. Price Range $$ Opens … Nancy is so sweet at delivering the most beautiful floral arrangements even given short notice.” more, “I placed an order for a bouquet through Plants N Petals earlier this week. River Oaks Flower House in Houston creates custom flower designs, modern and everyday floral arrangements to meet any specification, whether it's a specific variety of flowers or a sentiment to be conveyed, birthdays, anniversary, sympathy,any occasion and holiday flowers. I really appreciated this experience and would definitely come again for flowers when I'm in town.” more, “My go to florist for nose gays and funeral arrangements. She even threw in a free boutonnière for the groom. I came in and asked for a selection of certain flowers and picked the vase and it was just perfect. Florist. The minimum price for a bouquet delivery is $65” more. 818 photos. Log in to save this item as a favorite. SOOO impressed and so happy with how the flowers came out. Please verify your email address to reset your password. Our expert florists can help you order the right funeral flowers and send them to Houston, TX or nationwide. My only issue is that I paid $100+ for the flowers to only last less then a week. Just need a bouquet to mark a special and intimate event? They took the entire order via phone and assured that the flowers could be delivered the next day! I was looking for a particular flower unbeknownst to me, this particular orchid was difficult to find in Houston. Only three add on items can be selected at a time. Funny. Our dedicated team of florists and garden design experts will outfit your chosen area – whether indoors or outdoors – with stunning decorative plants and flowers. Get Directions (713) 622-0810. Her shop has a small parking area and pick up was quick and easy. Houston Florist - Flower Delivery by River Oaks Flower House, Inc. Elite '2020 . Will order again from them.” more, “ with how the bouquet turned out! They ask for budget and then put together a beautiful piece. Sympathy & Funeral Flowers River Oaks Flower House, Inc. offers a wide selection of funeral, casket and sympathy flowers. We were told not to water the flowers in a box.” more, “ and helpful, helped me pick flowers for the occasion. Please verify your email address to reset your password. Our customers love us because we always deliver the freshest blooms on time. Support local business.” more, “I ordered some for flowers for Valentine's Day and everything went according to plan. Mark G. Houston, TX. We are a family owned florist shop based in Houston, Texas. Contact Riveroaks Flower House on Messenger. Share review. I decided to go local with my last order and picked River Oaks Plant House based on location. My friend loved them! Staff is always super friendly and kind and so is their dog Athina. 1,537 people follow this. matching flower meanings to what I wanted and created the bouquet right then in a timely manner. Log in to save this item as a favorite. Kim the designer has a unique artistic … We offer an extensive selection of modern floral arrangements and bouquets, perfect for any occasion. River Oaks Plant House is your premier flower, plant, and topiary shop in Houston, TX. Whether you need a beautiful bouquet on the go or one…” more, “I love having flowers around our house. 1 photo. I highly recommend Blomma Flower Shop for any flower arrangement you may desire. Specialties: River Oaks Flower House, Inc. proudly serves Houston and surrounding areas. Once verified, you'll be prompted to set a new password on our website. 5 Greenway Plz (1,752.48 mi) Houston, Texas 77046. Express your heartfelt condolences with a tasteful sympathy flower arrangement from River Oaks Flower House, Inc. Only three add on items can be selected at a time. Community See All. Our talented designers exquisitely craft... See More. Flowers arrived on time and looking fantastic. Very convenient if you live inside the loop! “Welcome to Bloom & Box! About See All. We also provide flower delivery to the surrounding areas, such as, Bellaire, Galena Park, Houston, Pasadena, Sugar Land. Once verified, you'll be prompted to set a new password on our website. River Oaks Flower House in Houston creates custom flower designs, modern and everyday floral arrangements to meet any specification, whether it's a specific variety of flowers or a sentiment to be conveyed, birthdays, anniversary, sympathy,any occasion and holiday flowers. 163 reviews. Embed review. Items will be saved for 14 days. I use them when I can. Will likely give … I highly recommend them!” more, You can request information from this business, “ was looking for a floral explosion at our wedding, & when she said she was going to "flower bomb" our space I KNEW I had found my dream florist. Cool 1. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Items will be saved for 14 days. River Oaks Flower House, Inc. offers a wide selection of funeral, casket and sympathy flowers. 5/12/2018. My lady friend is as happy as pie and so am I. Pedro is always very helpful. Useful 2. Thank you so much!! I look forward to going back for my silk wedding…” more, “Nice local Florist, always takes great care of me when I order something. 1,532 people like this. 4 friends. Express your heartfelt condolences with a tasteful sympathy flower arrangement from River Oaks Flower House, Inc. www.riveroaksflowerhouse.net. Usually I get them from the grocery store with the rest of my shopping, but lately I've been thinking it would be nice to have a relationship…” more, “I met with Judy and I love her honesty.