Maybe requested 3 times in the time I’ve been here. Marisol ( the manager ) and Elizabeth are doing everything they can to listen to tenant and the amenities are clean . They also tented the building recently. If you ever have a problem or need some form of assistance, please contact our office. I have an emotional support animal, they've decided to charge me for it which is against federal law. Do NOT waste your time or energy with this place. Enjoy natural beauty along the banks of the Hillsborough River, just minutes from the best that Tampa has to offer! The management does not care about anything. The maintenance staff that I’ve dealt with have been quick, and fixed the issue. All of us…, I've been here a little over 2 months and the staff (office and maintenance) have been very helpful & respectful even in the midst of the company changes. Thank you for your feedback. Donna Community Manager, Thank you for your feedback. Be the first to add a review on this property. This community has a 1 - 3 bedroom, 1 - 2 bathroom, and is for rent for $725 - $1,050. We would like to thank you for the feedback you have given us. The property manager is friendly…. A sparkling swimming pool, clubhouse, fitness center, fishing pier and playground are just some of the reasons you will love calling River View Apartments home. Welcome to River View Apartments, the place to be in Tampa! River View Apartments, LLC has rental units ranging from 894-1565 sq ft starting at $975. New tenant and the overall leasing process was a breeze the ladies in the office Leasing Agent Mrs. Lourdes Spinola has a very pleasant and helpful personality. centers, and awarded schools. Help us understand by telling us why you're reporting this review. The ladies in the office are very friendly, kind, understanding and compassionate you don't find that very often anywhere. Copyright © 2020 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. I also want to thank Ms Maria whom on numerous occasions helped me when I needed someone to talk to. A sparkling swimming pool with free Wi-Fi, fitness center, and tennis courts, fishing pier and playground are just some of the reasons you will love calling River View Apartments home. It was two months to get the infestation eradicated with no compensation for the…, Hello I just want to say how happy I am, with the new owners . Coming a review from a Person who have been living here for…, I love this property because whenever I have had a maintenance issue they take care of it right away. Act now and your $24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. Thank you for your feedback. There are no reviews for this property. Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. Entrata is proud of the efforts that we have completed and that are in-progress to ensure that our website is accessible to everyone. We strive to make sure our residents are well taken care off. Live in a home you can be proud of in a desirable location with a team that cares. There are the usual issues that apartments bring and I thought the renewal was a bit high for the area but it is gated and I deemed that the criteria to keep me for…, To start off I'm a 22 yr/old male and expect little other than a place to lay my head. A variety of amenities such as a fitness center, tennis court, and outdoor areas are all included to make your life a little more relaxing. Donna Community Manager, Thank you for your kind words. 50 LB weight restriction. Or sign in if you already have an account. All the plumbing leaks. The questions from each survey type that are based on a 1-5 point scale are then added into the calculation of the community's epIQ Grade. They…, Unleashed dangerous dogs constantly harassing residents I have now 6 separate incidents including being bitten, knocked off my feet, and my dog fighting loose dog nothing done mgmt allowed animals to remain she did put a sign on dog park saying she's not responsible, I've lived here for nine months of my lease. Thanks again! Resident must restrain and control pet/animal activity while in the hallways, elevators and other Common Areas. I love this community. We do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Our residents come first to us, so we would like to resolve this situation to the best of our abilities. Zenaida. They will rent to anyone and I do mean anyone!!! If you need something affordable this is good, if you don’t want to deal with maintaining your home, look elsewhere. Located on the southside of Tampa's metro area, Riverview offers residents easy access to major highways leading to Tampa and beautiful beaches. the care that we put into making your home one you can be proud Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. IN addition, we are working a program to assure that all buildings and breezeways are maintained on a consistent schedule. Just have to call the leasing office 3-5 times before someone will answer . That’s the way it is everywhere.