We hope to se you again soon for another night of excellent food, delicious drinks with impeccable service. Steakhouse, American, Steak, Burgers, Bar Food. I have never been to this place, but after reading all the reviews, I plan to go. But, the wings are good. 11/24/2009 - Inez Smith Mean DJ don't take requests even when he sees NO ONE dancing. lively and engaged. Closed. 12/28/2019 - Vicki $$$ - Expensive ($25-$50) We visited the Savoy Bar and Grill on Saturday 1/12/19, and had a great time. This is the best place to go for great friendly service and excellent home cooked food and the most scrumptious homemade cakes ever. 11/12/2010 - Lauren Foster-Smart Go often for a quick lunch!! It's great you and your friends enjoyed the food and atmosphere, but we apologize that your server missed the mark this time. A La Carte Menu. The Savoy is a place my Mom used to eat at when she worked in downtown Saginaw decades ago. We often sellect the Chicken Caesar Salad for a filling meal. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Sorry about my mistake. The owners work hard to retain the historical atmosphere and you can't beat the variety of the menu. NE The food has always been great.... This site will function better if you upgrade to the latest version. 02/18/2011 - Irl's Family Online menus, items, descriptions and prices for Savoy Bar & Grill - Restaurant - Albuquerque, NM 87111 I wouldn’t come back to this bar until they train their staff better. It is our first choice when eating out. The grits are absolutely garbage. I was enjoying myself , We stopped in for dinner during an overnight stay. 10601 Montgomery Blvd. The private Napa and Tasting rooms are equally inviting and suitable for hosting parties of up to 45. The staff are super friendly, the food is delicious and the atmosphere is really homey. The omelet is absolutely awesome!!! The award-winning American Bar team is behind a unique and innovative cocktail menu, The Savoy Songbook, which pays homage to the legendary musicians and songwriters that have entertained guests in the bar for decades. Daughter had the chicken tacos. Owner walks by patrons and does not speak or engage and never asks customers about experience or if there is...anything he can do. Outdoor dining and drinks with great entertainment © Copyright 2020 Accor. Our menus feature classic dishes and refined British and French cuisine inspired by the rich history of the Savoy Grill. They have old pictures of Saginaw hanging all over the place. At Savoy Bar & Grill, your guests will be treated to an unrivaled selection of fine wine and incredible food, all in an elegant atmosphere that will turn your event into an occasion to be remembered. We love eating at the Savoy!!! Come enjoy an exploration of great food in great company in this inviting atmosphere with an inspiring menu! Ray T. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. View menus for Saginaw restaurants. Get quick answers from Savoy Bar and Grill staff and past visitors. If we eat somewhere else in Saginaw it is because someone else picked the place. Our guests should always receive attentive and friendly service, and it's...More, I want to thank the staff at Savoy for providing a memorable 60th birthday. Sure, We Have a Lot of Wines, but We're Enthusiastic About the Brewed Liquids as Well! El Savoy Grill también dispone de dos opciones para celebrar elegantes cenas privadas: la sala D’Oyly Carte, con sus detalles originales de la década de 1920 y vistas a la icónica entrada del hotel, y la Kitchen Table, un ambiente íntimo e interactivo para hasta ocho comensales con el dramatismo de una ajetreada cocina como telón de fondo. That will cause anyone to stop coming to this location. Savoy Bar & Grill « Back To Saginaw, MI. 10/29/2008 - Nellanita Whitehead The Savoy is always my "go to" restaurant. I’m complaining about my server. Not only was the food excellent and the drinks delicious, but the service was impeccable. After weighing everything that is happening and wanting to do what we feel is right for us, our employees, and our community. 01/11/2009 - Sunshine I do! Read the restaurant menu online today, or call (770) 892-5238. anything he can do. I’m definitely looking forward to my next visit. Menus of restaurants nearby. busy, and she handled it with a huge smile. Service was fantastic! It was good! The grits are absolutely garbage. We have enjoyed everything we have ever ordered, and we will continue to eat there for years to come:), 07/23/2011 - shari strand Desde que abriera sus puertas por primera vez en 1828 como club de ajedrez y caf…, El origen de los productos cobra protagonismo en los menús del Kaspar’s at The S…, Situado en la primera planta del emblemático restaurante londinense, el bar del …. Neither were present. Go here, eat and love it ! The Monte Cristo is the best I have found anywhere! Distance: 0.10 miles, Sushi Remix ($) The shrimp and grits are horrible, the salmon was...mediocre. Please enable JavaScript, It appears you are using an older browser. Nice to see some things do not change and keep their value! She was very rude and on her phone every time me and my friends needed something. Latest reviews, menu and ratings for tde Savoy Bar and Grill in Saginaw - ⏰ hours, ☎️ phone number, address and map. She had on a pink wig, I can’t remember her name but all i know is she was very nasty and didn’t want to do her job. But the servers were attentive and the vibe is great really nice hangout spot. Your consent to our use of cookies will remain valid unless you tell us you want to amend your preferences. read more. Escenario de cientos de años de historia y de cine, el Savoy Grill ha sido el restaurante predilecto de algunos de los rostros más famosos del mundo. Whether you’re ordering your favorite dish or are sampling one of our new, unique creations, we have a wine, a locally crafted beer, or a creative cocktail with a seasonal twist that will compliment it perfectly. Stop in today! Baywood Lounge menu #143 of 546 places to eat in Saginaw.