Jiyara re jhoome aise, jaise banma naache mor. Saawan ka mahina pawan kare sor. A beautiful duet by Mukesh and Lata Mangeshkar. May the grace of Lord Vishnu shower you with utmost blessings...Jai Shri Raam..Jai Shri Krishna... Who understands what the waves are saying as they gesture to us. !Sunita & Ketna la la la la. A A. Sawan Ka Mahina. L: Take hold of the boat; are you lost, rower? West in Sanskrit is Pashchim. I admire the double meaning of the lyrics. Movie: Milan. I am an Indo-Trinidadian who grew up enjoying classic Indian films. Jiyara re jhoome aise, jaise banma naache … Actors: Sunil Dutt, Nutan. Sunil Dutt's character, who takes Nutan's character across a river each day, teaches her how to sing a song for a competition at her school. ... [quote=Schnurrbrat][quote=Michael Zeiger]- Дамы и ... C'est presque parfait, à part quelques e muets un ... http://indiansongtranslations.blogspot.com/2008/06/sawan-ka-mahina.html. everybody knows sunita likes smash potatos!!! i am a sri Lankan teacher. asks the stream to the river. "Work hard in silence, let your success be your noise!". M=Mukesh, L=Lata. Sawan Ka Mahina (English translation) Artist: Milan (India) Featuring artist: Mukesh, Lata Mangeshkar; Song: Sawan Ka Mahina 2 translations; Translations: English, Tongan Hindi / Romanization. Rama gajab … It's the monsoon season; the winds create a noise. It is the fifth month in the Hindu calendar. Wow lol That is such excellent situational storytelling satire. Более того, герой только во ... http://indiansongtranslations.blogspot.com/2008/06/sawan-ka-mahina.html, Francisco de Lacerda - Desde que os cravos e rosas, Facundo Cabral - No estás deprimido, estás distraido, Dandelion Hands - How To Never Stop Being Sad. Jiyara re jhoome aise, jaise banma naache mor. Hansraj I'm a retired doctor from South Africa. Rituals & Puja News: Shravan (Sawan) Month - Shravan Maas is considered as one of the holiest months in the year as per the Hindu calendar. M (Making sound for 'no' and correcting her): M: Saawan ka mahina pawan kare sor. It's the monsoon season; the winds create a noise. Who understands what the waves are saying as they gesture to us. a great service. Many thanks to Sunita of Indian Song Translations for providing the lyrics. A beautiful duet by Mukesh and Lata Mangeshkar. The heart dances just as a peacock dances in the forest. A A. Sawan Ka Mahina. L: It is your wish; let us go in any direction. Sunil Dutt's character, who takes Nutan's character across a river each day, teaches her how to sing a song for a competition at her school. Jiyara re jhoom mere aise re, jaise banmaa naache mor... Jiyara re jhoome aise, jaise banmee naache mor. Jiyara re jhoome aise, jaise banma naache mor. Take hold of the boat; are you lost, rower? My heart dances with joy, just as a peacock dances in the forest... Those unfeeling lovers have gone far away. It is your wish; let us go in any direction. Namaste and well done Sunita. Thank you very much for an excellent translation. The heart dances just as a peacock dances in the forest. I absolutely love this song. M: "Where are you going?" The heart dances just as a peacock dances in the forest. My heart dances with joy, just as a peacock dances in the forest... Those unfeeling lovers have gone far away. Knowing the meaning of words adds to its beauty. Take hold of the boat; are you lost, rower? L: Who understands what the waves are saying as they gesture to us. The Sawan Somwar Vrat is dedicated to Lord Shiva and is … can someone post the video on youtube with english subtitles. They have brought with them a message of love: The heart dances with joy, just as a peacock dances in the forest. Saawan ka mahina pawan kare sor. Quelle (Webseite, von der du die Übersetzung kopiert hast): @Valeriu Raut, Super! However, 'purwaiyyaa' means eastern, and not western. I'm not Indian but I'm a Trinidadian and our culture is one where I could still enjoy such beautiful songs such as this. Thanks and have a nice day! we appreciate very very much this type of work. They have brought with them a message of love: The heart dances with joy, just as a peacock dances in the forest. This comment has been removed by the author. Please change it with the second one! Thank you for translating.A South African of Indian origin. Saawan ka mahina pawan kare sor. It's the monsoon season; the winds create a noise. Jiyara re jhoome aise, jaise banma naache mor. Hey, no one can stand a chance against this western wind. It is Sunil Dutt (Mukesh) who is pronouncing shor incorrectly by saying "sor" because he is playing the role of an uneducated villager. "Work hard in silence, let your success be your noise!". TQVM.I found this site is very useful yet very interesting. The heart dances just as a peacock dances in the forest. "Where are you going?" Since Nutan wants to learn the folksong - she has to do it Sunil Dutt's way. In this educational video you will know the meanings of the desi words used in the song sawan ka mahina pawan kare shor from the movie Milan released in … It is your wish; let us go in any direction. Sawan Ka Mahina (Englisch Übersetzung) Künstler/in: Milan (India) Gastmusiker: Mukesh, Lata Mangeshkar; Lied: Sawan Ka Mahina 2 Übersetzungen; Übersetzungen: Englisch, Tonganisch Hindi / Romanisiert. The heart dances just as a peacock dances in the forest. Your effort is the ultimate tribute to those made these classics for us as well as those who still ....chase it... Hi I'm a srilankan and I live this song so much. Hey, no one can stand a chance against this western wind. I'm so sorry, I did not mean to publish it, I just... Вы совершенно правы. Saawan ka mahina pawan kare sor. This specific song has attained iconic status amongst Indo-Trinidadians. Jiyara re jhoome aise, jaise banma naache mor. It's the monsoon season; the winds create a noise. My heart dances with joy, just as a peacock dances in the forest. Sawan 2020 Shravan Somwar dates: The fifth month according to the Hindu lunar calendar is called Shravan. The root of this word is the Sanskrit term for east, Purva. English Translation of 'Sawan Ka Mahina'. asks the stream to the river. i love it. "Where are you going?" Jiyara re jhoom mere aise re, jaise banmaa naache mor... Jiyara re jhoome aise, jaise banmee naache mor. M: It's the monsoon season; the winds create a noise. Singers: Mukesh, Lata Mangeshkar. My heart dances with joy, just as a peacock dances in the forest... Those unfeeling lovers have gone far away. asks the stream to the river. M: Hey, no one can stand a chance against this western wind. Song: Saawan Ka Mahina. Jiyara re jhoome aise, jaise banma naache mor. Nice translation Sunita-bahen, but Nutan (Lata) is pronouncing the word shor (शोर = noise) correctly in the beginning. Thanks for translating the lyrics of this oh-so beautiful classic. Many thanks to Sunita of Indian Song Translations for providing the lyrics.