3. Microgramma has a classic technological look that has somehow lasted through generations, and Avant Garde is a clean sans font that I prefer over Helvetica.

Segoe UI Georgia. South Blues is a casual brush font that looks like it was written with a marker.

I love it when a sans serif and a script font can pair well with each other.
I’ve been having a lot of fun with this one since discovering it. You’d likely never put these two together, but when you see them in the image above, you instantly realize they fit together like peanut butter and jelly. This pairing is a little risky because of how decorative each font is, but I think they strike a nice art deco sort of balance together.

Because you deserve to be Organized*ish. But, the script in itself detracts just because it’s more flowery and is wanting for attention. That said, here are some logo font pairings that complement each other quite well in my opinion.

I almost always use Cricut fonts because I know they were made just for my machine. And when you pair the simple thin lines of Dear John with it, it’s a match made in Design Space Heaven. It’s the ultimate match for crafters and beauty/fashion lovers. It goes well with Open Sans, Cabin, Barlow, Droid Serif, Avenir, Merriweather, TeX Gyre Adventor, Playfair Display, Alice and Geo Sans. Julius Sans One works only comes in one weight and is an all-caps font, but it's a top choice for a display font, with its fine stroke and broader baseline. Right after I finish this PB&J.

There’s two main thing I look for in paired fonts…. Popular Font Combos.

In this post I’m going to share 11 of my favorite logo font pairings that I’ve discovered over the past 8 years that I’ve been designing logos. I think if you’re combing Serif and Script, then the script or serif should completely outweigh the supporting text rather than be somewhere in the mid because the character heights match. Simply click anywhere in the paragraph or heading text and start typing. 1. by Oscar. They’re extra-styled, extra-pretty, and perfectly designed to be cut and written by your Cricut Maker or Explore. Trust me, I’ll be referencing this exact list at least weekly, and maybe cut down on my need for wine and expletives… (I said maybe!). My 11 Favorite Font Pairings for Logo Design, https://logosbynick.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/logo-font-pairings-1024x602.jpg, 14 Bad Logo Designs That I Created As A Beginner, How To Tell If A Font Is Copyrighted & Why You Should Always Check, https://logosbynick.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/how-to-tell-if-a-font-is-copyrighted.jpg, My 14 Best Free Logo Fonts | Personal and Commercial Use Included, https://logosbynick.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/best-free-logo-fonts.png, 11 Best Photography Logo Fonts for 2020 | Free Download, https://logosbynick.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/photography-logo-fonts-1024x602.jpg, 5 Common Mistakes New Inkscape Users Make, How To Convert RGB to CMYK with Affinity Designer, Duplicate Objects Around A Circle with Inkscape. I love using this Cricut font pairing for labeling my son’s school stuff. Source: The Hungry JPEG It was for me, too. Great post, thank you for putting in the effort to show case your creativity with typefaces.

If you make your own prints for wall art, this Cricut font pairing is perfect for that. They’re polar opposites, but just like your mama told you when your last three Tinder dates failed, “opposites attract.”. (Is narrowness a word?

My adoration of both League Gothic and Montserrat is no big secret. BRB, gotta go make that. Blippo probably has cute pet names for it like Nano or Nanny.

Check out my bundle of 150+ high quality logo templates, all designed by Yours Truly.

1. Use script and non-script fonts together. One of the biggest trends in typography in 2020 might be use of outline fonts.

You can check out more of my Cricut Beginner posts here. Plus you get a 10% discount on any branded stuff you want to use like Star Wars, Marvel, and Disney.

A very memorable font that creates a feeling of movement and intrigue, Dancing Script should be paired with a sans-serif font like Josefin Sans. This font is also very elegant and it’s very thin lettering brings the perfect balance between the two font styles. Canva has taken the pain out of font pairing by putting together great font combos for your designs.

Ohhh girl, you fancy! Get this curated collection of full-size, high-resolution screenshots to add to your personal inspiration library when you subscribe to my weekly type roundup newsletter. This post may contain affiliate links, meaning I may receive a commission from the brand. Ohhhh girl, this one gives me goosebumps!

One of the more challenging aspects of designing logos is finding a nice font to pair with them, and things get a little trickier when pairing multiple fonts together. 24 Independent Type Foundries That Monotype Doesn’t Own, Industry-Leading Designers Share Their 3 Favorite Typefaces. Font 2: Shorelines Script. This is a gorgeous feminine font pairing, and works wonders for classing up a project. Poker Night is my go-to for making vinyl labels, and typewriter is the perfect BFF to put beside it to break up the narrowness. Font 2: Prof. Jorge. Thank you, Nick.

Fonts — GT America, Opposit, Kuenstler Script. Try using a fancy script font with a non-script font.

Then delete them, because that would look super weird next to your text.). Wanna make this even cooler in your projects? The tutorial also has a video of how I turned a regular letter H into an H slash Carrot combo!

I don’t expect you to remember all these pairings, and I sure don’t expect you to tract down this blog post every time you open up Design Space, because ain’t nobody got time for that! These are great for simple projects or small labels, but most Cricut users want to be like Dorinda from RHONY and make it nice. I'm a denim obsessed, animal rescuing, coffee guzzling Organizing Ninja. Dancing Script with Josefin Sans. (It’s best known on my blog for being used as my refrigerator labels) I love how fun and chunky it is.

10 Things To Know Before Your First Cricut Maker Project, 10 Perfect Font Pairings For Cricut Projects, Declutter Your Gmail Inbox In 5 Easy Steps.

These two fonts make for an expensive, luxurious sort of look when pair together.