I used the product for a backsplash in my bathroom. Unable to add item to Wish List. InHome NH2361 Sea Glass Peel and Stick Backsplash Tiles, Blue. The only thing to note is that each tile per sheet is very small...so you have alot of small tiles to make up a sheet. Get it Tuesday, Nov 24. The colour is exactly what I was looking for and unable to find in any store! It looks fantastic, wipes clean easily and everyone comments on how nice our kitchen is. 95. On these sites, you’re able to find out more about the various kinds of tile and the way they can beautify your house. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. $3.79/sq. by Art3d. Fast, FREE delivery, video streaming, music, and much more. We used these for inside out camper trailer backsplash. We needed to glue some pieces down- especially in the corners- also we did prep everything properly before applying. If by any chance it violates your copyright, we will delete it immediately upon presented proof. Do not apply within 15" of a heat source. When it is an art deco modern kitchen, you might want to decide on black and white. The seller keeps limiting the number that you can order then increasing the price. I couldn’t be happier with this purchase! So easy to apply. Comes with four panels. Sea Glass Peel and Stick Backsplash contains 4 pieces on 4 sheets that measure 10 x 10 inches. Smart Tiles Self Adhesive Wall Tiles - Subway Sora - 4 Sheets of (27.81cm x 24.64cm) (10.95" x 9.70") Kitchen and Bathroom Stick on Tiles - 3D Peel and Stick Backsplash. The shine finish also means they can be wiped clean with a damp cloth making these tiles perfect for using in the kitchen, behind sinks or above worktops to protect your walls and paint work. Stay informed on what's going on at Dunelm! CDN$ 27.43 CDN$ 27. The blue color gives the look of sea glass. Looks amazing! Just not sure it will last a few years as hoped. I would also say it’s a bit pricey. These were more tricky to use then I anticipated. Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Tic Tac Tiles® 5-Sheet 12"x 12" Peel and Stick Self Adhesive Removable Stick On Kit... Tic Tac Tiles® 5-Sheet Peel and Stick Self Adhesive Removable Stick On Kitchen Back... Tic Tac Tiles® 10-Sheet Peel and Stick Self Adhesive Removable Stick On Kitchen Bac... Art3d 10-Sheets Peel and Stick Tile Backsplash - 12"x12" Premium Anti Mold Kitchen ... Art3d 10-Sheets Peel and Stick Backsplash Tile for Kitchen (12"x12", Grey Subway). Definately recommend. I love the colour and the look of these peel and stick tiles. Product Type: Subway Tile; Primary Material: Glass; Surface Type: Glossy; Water Resistant: Yes; Opens in a new tab . 4.2 out of 5 stars 65. Installation is easy because they’re lightweight and easy to handle. 4.2 out of 5 stars 568. Whatever your dream of the ocean may be, you can bring it home to your pool or bathroom with some of these beautiful sea glass tiles. Sea Glass Peel and Stick Backsplash contains 4 pieces on 4 sheets that measure 10 x 10 inches. Good quality product and stuck on well even after having to pull off and reapply to line up better. Created with a stylish brickwork design in a soft blue colourway, these peel and stick backsplash tiles are the perfect solution if you want the look of tiles without the hassle of applying them. They were pretty simple to use but aren’t as sticky as I had hoped. Please try again. Each panel measures 10" x 10". Sticks well,but I used 3m multipurpose adhesive for better results.These tiles give a great and real mosaic look. FREE Delivery on your first order of items shipped by Amazon . The 10-in by 10-in panels are perfect for redoing a backsplash, bookshelf, or staircase. Please try your search again later. I would highly recommend! Get it Friday, Nov 20. Great putting up, although getting the next set up is very very tiddly and fiddly. We hope you love this product, but if you decide it's not right, you can return it for free. in Home NH2361 Sea Glass Peel & Stick Backsplash Tiles, Blue. I've had several people ask me where I got my tiles from - unless you look really closely you can't even tell that it's not real tiles. Ordered more to do the bathroom. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Do not use in a high traffic area, will come off. This is what matters most after all. Sure, a purple kitchen isn’t for everybody but it permits you to showcase your personality. Choose from glossy blue arabesque tiles which conjure up the gentle Mediterranean waves or grey-green frosted squares which shimmer like the foam on the remote Irish coastline. All images or other materials were taken from the web and believed to be in the public domain. In stock on November 28, 2020. Product Details Easy Returns. Individual tiles measure 5" x 1.5"/3". I cleaned the existing tile underneath as directed, but there still seem to be spots that are coming unstuck and need to be glued.