Or should I use egg replacer? Highly recommend!! What's better than family time? It’s always a crowd pleaser around here too , I left out the parmesan, used kale instead of spinach, and dried basil insteas of fresh. Do not overcook pasta. Really awesome! I think the recipe would be better suited to a 9×13 dish. They’ll take a little bit longer to cook from frozen, probably more like 35-40 minutes. It did take me a bit longer to make since you need to stuff individual shells but it was delicious. And boyfriend loves it!! Is it ok to bake cream cheese for that long? I will definitely be making this again and experimenting too! Great recipe. So I had eight in one pan and nine or ten in another pan. Deliciously cheesy Stuffed Shells with Spinach are the perfect easy dinner idea that can be made ahead. It turned out great! Whoops, so many typos! Thank you! I followed the recipe, except I substituted parsley for basil (didn’t have any). I make these once a week now. Let me know how it turns out! Made your recipe to the letter, AWESOME ! Only thing I did different was to sprinkle mozzarella and parmigiano on the top with some fresh basil. Vegetarians eat cheese, use milk and occasionally eat fish sometimes. Unfortunately I burned the fresh garlic so we had to use garlic powder the second go round. I boiled my shells 10 minutes per package instructions if being used to bake and they turned out great. Easy and delicious. I was thinking of thawing and draining it, then sautéing it as per your recipe…. Thanks for sharing it with us. Five solid stars! Chicken Broccoli Alfredo Stuffed Shells Recipe. I’ll write it down for now. Excelsior!! Is it that she doesn’t like eggs? Thanks! Delicious!! To me all of that gathering, measuring and chopping needs to be added to the prep time. This looks delish! Thank you Laura for the reciepe. Thanks, this will be made again and again! If you like to meal prep, you can make up this dish ahead and time, store it in the fridge and then bake it later. I made two 8×8 pans full. So glad I made this. In the past I would boil my shells to al dante but never heard of cooking them in the oven. Hi! Great recipe for one of my favorites growing up!! You said they could be frozen, any idea on heating instructions after being frozen? All that being said it is a great recipe, so easy to make ahead and refrigerate, then put into cook just before serving. It was as good as it looked. We are lucky enough to have an Italian store that makes their own pasta noodles so having homemade shells just took this off the charts! Looks so good. Came together quickly. I’m definitely going to try this one, but what would you recommend on the side? Yes, you can. Please do not use my images without prior permission. Will be a staple of my household!! Thank you! Soon! (C) 2020. I made it tonight for dinner and my husband and I both absolutely loved it. Deliciously cheesy Stuffed Shells with Spinach are the perfect easy dinner idea. All 3 of my kids ate them up and my husband kept complimenting me on dinner:) thanks for sharing this recipe, it’s a family staple now! So happy to hear your family loved this one! saute in 3 tbsp olive oil till almost browned and add 2 cloves minced garlic. Second time making this! Remove foil and cook for 10 minutes more until edges are bubbly and cheese is melted. Freezing was my question! My boyfriend asked if we could include this in our regular rotation. The best part is nothing needs to be measured precisely. It’s delicious, comforting and can be prepped ahead so we don’t spend all day in the kitchen. Cover with the remaining sauce and bake covered with aluminum foil for 25 minutes. I moved to a 9 by 11 dish to get all 16 in and added moz and park on top. There are social media share buttons between the title and as the post starts. (Me too…) Tonight I made it again and as I turned to put the finished pan into the oven I spied my skillet with sauteed spinach and garlic sitting on top of the stove. This is the best recipe for stuffed shells ever! When I make this delicious recipe I always make extra. Amazing!! I got RAVE reviews on these shells! Love love love it. Hope that helps!! I will make this dish again and again, its that good!! Everyone who ate it raved, I even took some to my coworkers who all want the recipe! I hate to cook, but I love to eat. I follow the recipe step by step and it has never failed me! Definitely a favorite at our house. Every time! This is an amazing recipe! https://www.mrsislandbreeze.com/recipe-items/seafood-stuffed-shells Did you know that you could save the recipes to your personal recipe box with the  Once you have your favorite recipes in your Recipe Box create a Meal Plan with them and the ingredients will automatically be added to a Grocery List! Thanks so much for letting me know, Julie! Hi, Chantelle! Plan to make this dish, looks delicious. Will be making this again and again! Great leftovers too. Amazing! Would it be possible to freeze these for later use? Great recipe though! SOOO delicious! or can I just use the cheese and it’ll come out normal? That being said both sauces didn’t make a huge difference in taste, still delicious! Thanks! They should be fine, just pop them in the oven covered with some aluminum foil until heated through. Xo thank you, I accidentally bought frozen spinach instead of fresh. Could you elaborate on this for me please. Stuff each pasta shell with a generous amount of the spinach and ricotta mixture, and place in the baking dish. You could use a beater on the mixture. Less to clean up and makes prep time shrink**. Thanks so much, Elizabeth! You don’t need anything more than that for a filling and delicious meal. Hi Crystal! Oops! An 8-10oz package should replace the fresh spinach. Just fabulous. Or is it better to just leave out the egg and proceed with the recipe? The smoke is from, I hope I have a lot of recipes for butternut squas. So easy and yet so good. Drain and set aside. Made this for mother’s day and it was such a hit! Mention @willcookforsmiles and tag #willcookforsmiles. LESS-, © 2020 ®/TM General Mills All Rights Reserved. For a long time, spinach was my very favorite, and I would eat big bowls of it simply steamed, or sometimes with a little sprinkling of cheese. I used Hazan’s tomato sauce with a little garlic added. I made it for dinner today and it came out amazing. I’m so happy to hear you love this one – your substitutions sound amazing! Enjoy!! Thanks, Rachel! I guess it’s ok to squeeze them in? We serve ours with a big Italian or Caesar salad and some garlic bread!