I find wafers melt easier too. Nabisco Nutter Butter 15 lb. This product is commonly used to make ice cream sandwiches, on sundaes and in other desserts. They're thin enough to melt easily. Easy you to use. I also loved how good of quality they continuously are in my products. PRODUCT USED IN:   Soap - Cold Process, Soap - Shampoo Bars, Lip Care, Lotion Bars & Sticks. We got the box this evening and two hours later I think my family sampled a few containers. With hundreds of thousands of products available and millions of orders shipped, we have everything your business needs to function at its best. Cookies stayed fresh . COMMENTS:  Cocoa butter wafers are so easy to measure out and melt! Backpacks. 15 lb. Skip to the beginning of the images gallery, Cap N Crunch Breakfast Cereal Original 1 51oz Individual Cups 12 Pack, Nabisco Nutter Butter Cookie Crumbs - 1lb, Nabisco Nutter Butter Bites Mini Go-Pak - 3.5oz, Belvita Peanut ButterCookie Sandwiches - 14.08oz. How can we improve it? Ships in 2-3 business days. They all smell like chocolate! COMMENTS:  Very easy to use for CP soap making. Thank you so much a loyal customer D.Wallace, Reviewed in the United States on November 5, 2020, GOOD SNACK, WITH THE KIDS AT HOME NOW. And of course, I love the smell they smell good enough to eat although I will not since they are not edible. PRODUCT USED IN:   Lotion Bars & Sticks, Lotions, Creams & Butters. Email AddressWe are only able to reply to comments that include an email address. Reviewed in the United States on October 3, 2020. COMMENTS:  I love cocoa butter and my customer do also! This bulk supply of Nabisco Nutter Butter 3" large round wafers features the same salty-sweet and crunchy peanut butter shortbread wafers that are used to make traditional Nutter Butter cookies. I love working with these cocoa butter wafers. Download Adobe Acrobat software, Overall User Rating: Some of my containers were thrown around in the box apparently and are crumbs. COMMENTS:  The smell is amazing, my daughter wanted to eat them when I opened the bag. Our focus is your convenience – order online from your laptop, desktop, or smartphone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Reviewed in the United States on October 4, 2020, Good Mini Cookies I Give It 20 Out Of 20 Good Ass Cookies , Reviewed in the United States on October 2, 2020. Nutter Butter > Debut: 1969 Nutter Butter wafers are another cookie concoction developed by Nabisco. Please try your search again later. COMMENTS:  These wafers make life soooo much easier! These are great cookies! This bulk supply of Nabisco Nutter Butter 3" large round wafers features the same salty-sweet and crunchy peanut butter shortbread wafers that are used to make traditional Nutter Butter cookies. Nabisco is an established American manufacturer of well-known cookies and snacks. What do you think of this page? Currently, you'll save 5% on your, From once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months. Leave the wafer cookies whole to decorate ice cream cakes or make peanut butter ice cream sandwiches, break them up to sprinkle on gourmet donuts, or mix them into a cheesecake recipe for a tasty treat. Little Debbie Nutty Buddy Chocolate Fudge & Peanut Butter Wafer Bars, 2 Bars per Package - 24 Count Box. PRODUCT USED IN:   Lip Care, Lotions, Creams & Butters. cookies, Nutter Butter cookies, Nilla Wafers, RITZ Bits, and Teddy Grahams are iconic treats When they’re in convenient snack packs, they’re great for taking anywhere! We do not have any recommendations at this time, Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 ", Posted By: WSP Staff   |   Date: February 14, 2020, "How is the 5 pound option of cocoa butter waffers packaged? The sweet peanut butter taste will add to the flavor of any ice cream you pair it with. This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Cocoa Butter Wafers often melt in transit in warmer temperatures. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. 58 ($1.01/ounce) FREE Shipping. A classic chocolaty, peanut buttery snack! COMMENTS:  I used the cocoa butter wafers in my cold process and hot process soaps and I can't stop smelling the soap because it smells so good. You can fill them with your own creations or crumble them up to use as topping or add-ins for ice cream. Plus, they have such a rich and lovely natural scent. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. has been added to your Cart. I love the creaminess it added to my soap. Save 5% now and up to 15% on repeat deliveries. ", Posted By: WSP Staff   |   Date: May 22, 2019. Shows what’s inside. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Nabisco Nutter Butter 15 lb. & Nutter Butter Cookie Variety Pack, OREO, CHIPS AHOY!, Nutter Butter Bites, RITZ Bits & Teddy Grahams Variety Pack, RITZ Peanut Butter Sandwich Cracker and Cheese Sandwich Crackers Variety Pack, OREO, CHIPS AHOY!, SOUR PATCH KIDS Candy & Nutter Butter Bites Variety Pack, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Even melts. Recommended. This product is comparable to traditional cocoa butter, but the wafer form is prefered by many as it is easier to melt down. There was a problem submitting the request, please try again. COMMENTS:  I use tons of cocoa butter and I love the wafers. VARIETY THAT MEETS EVERYONES TASTE EXPECTATIONS, Reviewed in the United States on November 13, 2020.