There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Unable to add item to List. Aerosol...", Black SEM Base Coat Touchup & Spray Paint, SEM Base Coat Touchup & Spray Paint for Ford, SEM Base Coat Touchup & Spray Paint 12oz. Nice coverage. Plus the color was very significantly different than the original. All Color Coats are very simple to use and quick to dry. Volume. Shake the crap out of it for atleast a minute like it says. Within a few seconds the original paint began to bubble up as though I had applied paint stripper. Subject to credit approval. The SEM 15813, Medium Dark Pewter, Color Coat Vinyl Paint is designed to restore or change the color of vinyl, carpet, properly prepped and primed metal, velour, and plastic. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. This item will be shipped through the Global Shipping Program and includes international tracking. The substrate should not be subject to heavy abuse or abrasion for a 24 hour period minimum. SEM 15813 Color Coat Medium Dark Pewter Spray Paint Aerosol Can 12 oz. (Your browser will be redirected back to this page), Free Shipping on orders over $99 for eligible products, Copyright © - R & E Paint Supply - 2020 All rights reserved, SEM 15813, Medium Dark Pewter, Color Coat Vinyl Paint, SEM 15813, Medium Dark Pewter, Color Coat, Clean, Clean, Clean!!! Please try again. Sony XAV-AX5000 7” Apple Car Play, Android Auto, Media Receiver with Bluetooth, Dupli-Color BGM0490 Pewter Metallic General Motors Exact-Match Automotive Paint - 8 oz. I first cleaned using their SEM cleaner and the scuff pads as recommended. Reviewed in the United States on October 3, 2015. Get product details, choose a store, and get directions. There are no customer reviews for this product. Other offers may also be available. Dark Gray Center Console Lid Repair Kit Lid with Latch Compatible for Chevy 1999-20... K&N Engine Air Filter: High Performance, Premium, Washable, Replacement Filter: 199... Leather Repair Kits for Couches Dark Brown, Leather Repair Kit for Couch Leather Re... Coconix Vinyl and Leather Repair Kit - Restorer of Your Furniture, Jacket, Sofa, Bo... ACDelco Silver 14D785CH Ceramic Disc Brake Pad Set, GM Genuine Parts TP3018 Fuel Filter with Seals. Please try again. $18.95 SEM 39863 Plastic Adhesion Promoter Aerosol - 14.8 oz. Reviewed in the United States on November 16, 2016, Reviewed in the United States on October 23, 2015, Great Stuff, worked as advertised and as other had said it would do. For added protection or change of sheen, apply one of Sem's clear coats. The item you've selected was not added to your cart. Shake well pre preparing your pieces u want to.paint very well ...cant go wrong with sem, Reviewed in the United States on October 1, 2019. Pretext match for my 2007 Silverado. All Color Coats are very simple to use and quick to dry. I purchased this to repair scuffed dashboard along with another color as my car has a 2 tone interior. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Something went wrong. Full Touch Control Double Din Car Stereo with 7 Inch Capacitive Touchscreen and Blu... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Classic Coat is a fade resistant coating that won't chip or peel and is available in many of today's popular OEM colors. Classic Coat uses advanced technology to provide superior adhesion and flexibility when changing or restoring the color of most leather and vinyl, Classic Coat is a fade resistant coating that won't chip or peel and is available in many of today's popular OEM colors. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. Ecommerce Software & Shopping Cart Software.