Learn how to stay safe during COVID-19 in our new guide: $65 later and night before Christmas Eve, I now have no, Terrible prices, even with 40% off coupons, ALWAYS a hidden charge / dishonest in promos, Wish I had gone with Snapfish - or anyone else, Do not use this service if you live outside USA, Nice products at fair prices, but a total violation of privacy and misuse of your photos. Borderline fraudulent, but clearly directly misleading advertising. Each brand score is calculated based on set of relevant criteria and displays company performance over time. 86 minute wait to speak to someone at customer service and they are NEVER polite or helpful. The best place for custom gifts and cards! I just dont understand whats the hold up? Customize your Canvas Prints and decorate your space with a personal touch! They don't lose my full confidence because they refunded the price, but I sure which customer service was friendlier. We’re in this together! will that hold up. In fact, one coworker mentioned that the only real difference he'd noticed among all the photo prints scattered around my work area was the inferior print image on the Shutterfly pictures. However, the shipping is so expensive and they gouge you with shipping costs. Regardless of whether you’re an amateur or professional, chances are you’re already familiar with them and may have even done a bit of research read some Shutterfly reviews already. For Shutterfly's Make My Book service, you need to submit at least 60 photos. What actually happened? Upon contacting Shutterfly is when it was explained my personal pictures were lost and unable to locate and neither able to produce a receipt for what I had order. Finally got my Christmas cards. I have read and agree to the Pissed Consumer. I ordered my pictures 12 days ago and they said they will be here LAST WEDNESDAY!! Website kept trying to upsell me. From the app, you can not only order prints, but also mugs, iPhone cases, canvas prints, cushions, and other items. One thing I like about the Shutterfly photos was that the filenames were printed on the back, even though I didn't specify a title to print there. It was $88.00. I can return and get 1/2 back. Early shipping every single time I order! Some advertisers may pay us for this ad to appear on our website or provide us with a referral fee. Worst company I have ever dealt with. The orange envelope was supposed to arrive today November 6, 2020. The website and app did not state anywhere the currency. Gain trust and grow your business with customer reviews. But, with a $15 shipping fee tacked on at the last minute, I ended up paying more than initially expected. In the red hat portrait below, Shutterfly's colors, brightness, and contrast are also just fine, but on closer examination the sharpness pales in comparison with the better competitors. The online site was really easy to use, as well as uploading photos and editing them. Consumers satisfied with Shutterfly most frequently mention photo books and delivery address. The rep was monotone the entire conversation and didn't appear to enjoy his job at all. First of all, the company has the resources to provide whatever it is you happen to be looking for. they said my images didnt have a time stamp, went to snapfish and they made the book no problem.im waiting for it to come in the mail. Customer service was not helpful. This feature is especially useful to preview how your image will be wrapped around the edges of the canvas. In fact, I’d feel confident using Shutterfly to purchase a canvas gift for any of my close friends and family. We’ve spent time looking into their products before – take a look at our overviews on their personalized photo books, photo calendars, and our recent Shutterfly photo prints review. Ordered 9 books. I saw that they had a low price guarantee where once you've ordered your cards if a better sale is offered a conversation with customer service will result in a credit for the difference. The print's "weathered wood frame" looked incredibly cheap and the whole thing is just garbage. In the last couple of years, I have had a number of problems (late orders, damaged packaging, etc) which are usually rectified. Phone CS nonexistent. Whether you need a landscape, portrait, square, and panoramic size, Shutterfly can make it for you. I received my phone case today and it doesn't fit! I was optimistic about shutterfly given it's reputation and the deals it had. Would recommend to all my friends & family. Your email address will not be published. Read more about us or contact us. I have used Shutterfly for years bea=cause I love their products. No votes Canvas print damaged in Memphis TN and broken and wet. I ordered my prints on October 13, it has been 10 days and still not delivered. I just want it to be easy. I call that a severe security breach. It’s no secret Shutterfly is one of the largest on-demand printers. Sign up for What's New Now to get our top stories delivered to your inbox every morning. I bought a 16x20 acrylic print. The app lets you see any photos you've uploaded from a computer, too. Don't count on that 100% happy guarantee. Wasted delivery charges on them. I've been a customer of Shutterfly for years. It would have been nice if the process would have worked like this in the first place. My god Take your stuff to Costco! I thought I did it right. After completing my order, the Shutterfly site didn't tell me the expected ship date for my order using ground shipping, as Snapfish did. Photo Gallery Canvas Print. Great Comment! They look beautiful and everything is spelled correctly. For me, this was a pa… If you wish that your prior post be removed, submit a notarized letter. We order our wedding invitations and had them in less than a week! Color and lighting are fine, but the photos lack the sharpness of Snapfish's and other competitors' prints. Read 1 more review about Shutterfly Only the latest review will count in the company's TrustScore Bruno 8 reviews. HOW?! I do not recommend Shutterfly if you're looking for high quality prints. I thought I was ordering Christmas cards; not what looks like postcards. If you procede, DO NOT store pics on their site. Snapfish doesn't offer a design service, but, really, I expect that most people who get to the point of uploading their photos will want to choose the pictures themselves for their photo book. I'm guessing they already knew all along. Hello Jerie, please give us a call at 888-225-7159 for us to review the matter. Estimated delivery date is November 24. Parents are annoyed and it is a lot of extra work for me as the teacher. © 1996-2020 Ziff Davis, LLC. Snapfish's starting price of $19.99 is for an 8-by-8-inch softcover book. It came in 6 or 7 separate deliveries... when it could have come in just 1 or 2... ridiculous. AdoramaPix, Mpix, and Nations Photo Lab use the more-professional Kodak Endura paper. The issue though is that you cannot reach customer service. Read full review. HOWEVER when using the app to make a purchase there isn't a yellow caution triangle alerting you that the resolution is a problem. Prints text of your choice on back of paper. Your email address will not be published. Print and image quality is below average, pricing is average, and the website experience is neither wonderful nor terrible. Would You Like to Convert It Into Review? The customer service agent was polite and professional and offered me a $20 voucher for a future purchase. I am personally really made. We've used Shutterfly several times in the past without issue. There is NO order number.OMG can't they just make it straightforward and easy to order some prints. Also my blanket arrived on the estimated shipping date no hassle or wondering where my package was. At leas... Read full review. Good quality and fair pricing with good sales. The 4-by-6s, 5-by-7s, and 8-by-10 each came in their own separate sleeve, with an overnight-style outer envelope protecting everything. It is a week later and I still havent gotten one of them it said it was coming today and still havent received it. My latest order for 4x6 prints was scheduled to arrive on a Wednesday, but it came on a Monday instead. Once you're in one of your galleries, you can click Get More Photos. It seems they pocket the money bc is going to take 7 days! Subscribing to a newsletter indicates your consent to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. While the user interface may seem like an afterthought when ordering a physical product, the sleek design and easy customer experience across the website was much appreciated. None of my pictures will work with this large of a print and I am still out $60.00 for a terrible print. My photos arrived in the best packaging among the budget services I tested. Shutterfly orders are taking for ever to arrive and their staff is trying to blame Covid-19 when other retailers have no issues or only minor/acceptable delays.Here’s the reason: Shutterfly thought it was smart to use “USPS Mail Innovations”, the cheapest, slowest shipping offer from USPS.