A later perk allows you to interact with most objects in werewolf form. Thanks in advance for any answers/confirmations. I know your question was about adding werewolf perk points, and there probably is a way, but another way to do it is to just give yourself the perks. The command player.moveto [Reference ID] will move you to the character's location. The command Prid [Reference ID] followed by the command moveto player will move the character to your current location. Beast Form. I found that clearing a bandit hideout is easy as your non were self. go back through when everyone is dead to have a meal. Expands upon the standard werewolf perk tree, and adds a new perk tree that you can go down. The command player.placeatme [Base ID] [#] will place a new copy of the character at your location. I really do not like werwolves feeling they just aren't anywhere as effecient as your character unless you are at a higher level but the skills you are currently using are low as well as your equipment ... By using the console command code showracemenu to change the Dragonborn's race, vampirism is immediately removed. The appearance of the werewolf in Skyrim is that of a large wolf-like humanoid creature with razor sharp claws and a set of large teeth. Do I actually have to activate the Dawnguard DLC in game in order to access the perk tree for werewolf? Type "bat ", without quotes and using the name of your text file. Google search didn't provide a quick and easy solution so I found one for myself. Okay so I probably know the answer but I'd like to double check. While ingame, open the console (default key: ~ or `). When the Dragonborn becomes a werewolf, they acquire a new power known as Beast … Adds 3 new Howls that are used by the new perk tree. I bought the Legendary Edition of Skyrim back when it was on sale and I'm now a werewolf. The gist of it is to use the following: player.addperk The specific console commands (perk codes) … ". The Skyrim base ID for Werewolf is 00023ABC. Page 1 of 5 - Skyrim Lycanthropy Cure using the console - posted in Skyrim Technical Support: HiI had trouble with curing my characters lycanthropy because of questline bugs. As you get perks it is easier taking down the enemy. This is also true of the changesex command. For The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim on the PC, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Any console command to become a werewolf? Adds perks that give additional benefits from feeding. I can't access any perk tree for it in werewolf form. Step 4: Run as a Batch File in Skyrim via the Console [edit source] Start up Skyrim.