The eggs are slightly glossy, white, or faintly tinted greenish or grayish; very variably marked with spots, speckling, or small blotches of gray, blue-gray, greenish gray, purplish-gray, black, brown, or purplish-brown. That makes sense because after doing some research it looks like the neighbors behind us have bagworms in their tree. I ended up emailing an entomologist that was listed and he thinks they are small bagworms. Note whether they're scattered and buried or all buried together. (Africa,Asia) You are thinking of Anolis carolinus. Can You Tell What Color Egg The Chicken Will Lay? Answer this Question. ER nurse: Some patients still think COVID-19 is a hoax, Repairman who found Hunter Biden data closes shop, Chrissy Teigen gives first interview since pregnancy loss, David Maas, NBA halftime showman, dies of COVID-19, Education Dept. Read below? From time to time I come across Skink eggs in my garden. They are behind boxes and cardboard. But when they are here I do find these casing around the house and most of them are already broken or hatched. They leave the nest at about two weeks of age. Still have questions? Lizard eggs or snake eggs. Can be found near where the adults hide during the day; Are attached to items of furniture or fittings in clusters ; Mosquito eggs. How Can I Tell If It Is A Duck Egg And Why Would She Bury It? You should get an exterminator ASAP !!!! They are on a muscadine leaf in North Carolina. I can't specifically say what the small white worms in his feces may be. Anybody know what they are and if I should be worried? Constant vigilance and picking the eggs off is one solution. removes tool for defrauded students, Publix worker's family blames policy for COVID-19 death, Burt's Bees apologizes for offensive holiday ad, Director apologizes for snarky comments made over Zoom, Cowboys strength coach suffers medical emergency, Elon Musk becomes world's 2nd richest man, Fox paid 7-figure settlement over bogus conspiracy story. Join Yahoo Answers and get 100 points today. Does anyone know what insect laid these eggs, should I get rid of them or are they harmless? I also found them in-between the broom bristles and along the edge of the wall. Go back to bed. What Could A Small Painful Lump In My Rectum Be? Can anyone identify these eggs? Lay 2-3 batches a year; Batches consist of 2 eggs; Eggs are a solid white color and hatch in 18 days; Pigeon eggs … Yesterday I saw about 30 of these on the railing of my wood deck. Stinkhorns start off as an egg-like, golf ball-sized structure in the soil. The info says that the eggs of these guys will be clumped with a jelly like substance, these were not, they were together but not in any kind of substrate. They favor flower gardens and compost piles for egg laying. They will die if they are outside of a few inches of dirt, or peat moss, etc. Does anyone have any ideas? Could that thing have just hatched from one of the round white sacks? Location: Where the real happy cows reside! Be careful if you notice a nest of pigeon eggs on your property as they are one of the few bird species in the U.S. that are not federally protected. If they are snakes, lift the box and carefully place it back outside with no lid, if they are lizards you may do the same, if you want. It's just under 1/8th of an inch and as you can see by the photo appears to look identical to photos of those egg cases online, albeit a bit smaller. Sound like slug or snail eggs. My father says to gently crack it open and look inside, but I'm too frightened I'll hurt whatever is inside it.