{ bidder: 'criteo', params: { networkId: 7100, publisherSubId: 'cdo_btmslot' }}, { bidder: 'triplelift', params: { inventoryCode: 'Cambridge_SR' }}, "Why don't you eat?" ga('set', 'dimension3', "default"); Over Pete’s name she wrote, “Sorry I dipped.” Underneath, she hinted at his large … package. iasLog("exclusion label : mcp"); At the time, a source told TMZ that the break up came, “with both parties acknowledging that it simply was not the right time for their relationship to take off.”. { bidder: 'onemobile', params: { dcn: '8a969411017171829a5c82bb4deb000b', pos: 'cdo_btmslot_300x250' }}, { bidder: 'sovrn', params: { tagid: '346698' }}, Created By Henry verb { bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '195451', size: [300, 50] }}, Under Big Sean’s photo she wrote, “So cute, so sweet (could still get it).” (The White Company, by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle). var mapping_topslot_a = googletag.sizeMapping().addSize([746, 0], []).addSize([0, 550], [[300, 250]]).addSize([0, 0], [[300, 50], [320, 50], [320, 100]]).build(); }); Dictionary entry overview: What does dipped mean? What does dipping mean? You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io, These artists are kicking off over the Grammy noms, I'm a Celeb faces backlash for coached trials, The secret Netflix codes that unlock hidden series, 57 of the best podcasts you need to listen to, This year's Christmas TV looks incredible, 15 celebs who have dated non-famous people, Married at First Sight is getting a huge makeover, Cosmopolitan, Part of the Hearst UK Fashion & Beauty Network. All content on this website, including dictionary, thesaurus, literature, geography, and other reference data is for informational purposes only. When she talks about "Malcolm" being an "angel," she first looks at the camera and then looks up at the sky on the word "angel." iasLog("criterion : cdo_l = en"); { bidder: 'onemobile', params: { dcn: '8a969411017171829a5c82bb4deb000b', pos: 'cdo_topslot_728x90' }}, { bidder: 'pubmatic', params: { publisherId: '158679', adSlot: 'cdo_topslot' }}]}, }; {code: 'ad_topslot_b', pubstack: { adUnitName: 'cdo_topslot', adUnitPath: '/2863368/topslot' }, mediaTypes: { banner: { sizes: [[728, 90]] } }, { bidder: 'triplelift', params: { inventoryCode: 'Cambridge_MidArticle' }}, As a grown-up, I’ve heard it since in the South (or in its cruder form, “I’ll be dipped in shit!”) but it’s always a benign expression of surprise. Any opinions in the examples do not represent the opinion of the Cambridge Dictionary editors or of Cambridge University Press or its licensors. { bidder: 'triplelift', params: { inventoryCode: 'Cambridge_Billboard' }}, You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site. Directed Verdict, Click here to add the AudioEnglish.org dictionary. Usage explanations of natural written and spoken English, 0 && stateHdr.searchDesk ? }, my good sis ariana writing "sry i dipped" on the pete davidson's burn book page will carry me through 2019, what ariana wrote on each page in the thank, u next burnbook. You Don't Wanna Miss This ExtraCurricular Class, Meghan Markle Reveals She Suffered a Miscarriage, These Comfy-Chic Madewell Sweats Are on Sale Now, The Weeknd Says the Grammys "Remain Corrupt". enableSendAllBids: false, You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site. Meaning of dipped. { bidder: 'onemobile', params: { dcn: '8a969411017171829a5c82bb4deb000b', pos: 'cdo_rightslot_flex' }}, },{ { bidder: 'triplelift', params: { inventoryCode: 'Cambridge_SR' }}, Next to Pete's picture, she wrote "Sorry I dipped" and "HUUUUGE," which is a reference to that whole Big Dick Energy thing, and she wrote "I love you always." }, { bidder: 'onemobile', params: { dcn: '8a969411017171829a5c82bb4deb000b', pos: 'cdo_rightslot_flex' }}, See: And look what we have here, she takes a photo of her and Pete when they were a couple (his face covered in purple hearts), Pritt Stick's the hell out of it, and pastes it into her book. Button which opens 'Send us a scoop' form, Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window), and it’s everything fans were hoping for. type: "cookie", 'min': 0, Some thinking they would catch the plague, Dictionary, Encyclopedia and Thesaurus - The Free Dictionary, the webmaster's page for free fun content. { bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '195451', size: [300, 250] }}, { bidder: 'pubmatic', params: { publisherId: '158679', adSlot: 'cdo_btmslot' }}]}]; Baby loss charity praises Meghan for speaking out, Love Islanders react to Maura and Chris dating, Jordyn Woods on Larsa Pippen/Kardashian drama, 20 cropped jumpers to elevate your WFH wardrobe.