About This Quiz & Worksheet. Make sure to add accent marks and use the reflexive forms if necessary. Spanish has three moods: subjunctive, indicative, and imperative. A Guide to the Spanish Indicative vs. Subjunctive. 0. Correct. In the following sentence, which verb is conjugated in the subjunctive mood? Incorrect. Given a sentence, choose the correct indicative or subjunctive form. (I want that she eats. All rights reserved. This includes things like doubts, wishes, recommendations, unknowns, and opinions about the likelihood of other events occurring. 0. ), Pronto me voy afuera. Practice your Spanish grammar in this graded fill-the-blank activity that focuses on: Subjunctive vs Indicative (Present only) #1. / I want her to eat.). Incorrect. flashcard set{{course.flashcardSetCoun > 1 ? 's' : ''}}. You'll test your understanding of what these moods are and how to recognize them in Spanish conversation. Yo quiero que ella coma. 1/40. Enrolling in a course lets you earn progress by passing quizzes and exams. Biological and Biomedical ), {{courseNav.course.mDynamicIntFields.lessonCount}}, Present Progressive in Spanish: Practice with Irregulars, Preterite Versus Imperfect in Spanish: Differences & Rules, Discussing International Politics in Spanish, Working Scholars® Bringing Tuition-Free College to the Community, Choosing the verb that indicates the indicative mood, The acronym for when to use the subjunctive mood, What the subjunctive requires that the indicative does not. Play as. Certainty Quiz 2. 1. This lesson provides deeper insight into: {{courseNav.course.topics.length}} chapters | This quiz and worksheet is offered to test what you know about: There is a full overview on this topic in the accompanying lesson, Subjunctive versus Indicative in Spanish. Learn about subjunctive vs. indicative in Spanish with fun practice quizzes. (I hope that he comes. You'll test your understanding of … Correct. I want you-all to buy a house. Chapter III Negation vs. Moreover, imperative when you give orders or commands. ... During the Quiz End of Quiz. You will receive your score and answers at the end. Earn Transferable Credit & Get your Degree, Yo dudo que él sea tan simpático. This includes things like facts, descriptions, and scheduled events. Write the verb in either indicative or subjunctive mood according to the information provided in the sentence. Plus, get practice tests, quizzes, and personalized coaching to help you succeed. 0. (I doubt that he is so nice. The subjunctive is used to describe our attitude or perception towards something, while indicative talks about facts (in the past, present, or future). Difficulty. Questions. {{courseNav.course.mDynamicIntFields.lessonCount}} lessons This quiz and worksheet addresses what you know about using the subjunctive and indicative moods in Spanish. (I want a new house. The indicative mood is used to talk about things that are objective and/or certain. Services, Quiz & Worksheet - Subjunctive vs. Indicative in Spanish, Yo quiero una casa nueva. Choose an answer and hit 'next'. ), Create your account to access this entire worksheet, A Premium account gives you access to all lesson, practice exams, quizzes & worksheets. Subjunctive Part V: Quiz #1 Write the correct present tense subjunctive conjugation for the given infinitive, unless the indicative mood is required. English, science, history, and more. © copyright 2003-2020 Study.com. If you’re new to this whole subjunctive thing, it’s best to learn the triggers, and practice often! April 8, 2020 / Spanish Grammar / By Annabel Beilby 0 Shares. The subjunctive mood is used to talk about things that are subjective and/or possible, but not certain. Quiz Flashcard. | {{course.flashcardSetCount}} This quiz and worksheet addresses what you know about using the subjunctive and indicative moods in Spanish. As a member, you'll also get unlimited access to over 83,000 lessons in math, Spanish III Subjunctive vs Indicative Quiz. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. Learn about subjunctive vs. indicative in Spanish with fun practice quizzes. 0. (I am going outside soon. Sequential Easy First Hard First. ... Spanish 3 Test Spanish 3 Test . Sciences, Culinary Arts and Personal ), Yo espero que venga él.