The Hero Super Splendor starts at Rs 69,450 and goes up to Rs 72,950 (ex-showroom, Delhi). Hero Super Splendor. What are the colours available in Hero Super Splendor? Q. Ask your question from Super Splendor owners and experts, Your Question should contain at least 5 characters, 2170+ Super Splendor Owners and Experts to help you, I wish to report this Answer because it is. Generally, the bike can go for at least 50 kilometres after the low fuel indicator comes on. Otherwise everything is OK. The tyre size of Hero Super Splendor is 2.75-18. Q. Moreover, we would suggest you not to trust the indicator blindly and have the fuel re-filled after 20-30 kilometres or so to avoid any issues. The fuel tank capacity refers to amount of fuel the vehicle\92s fuel tank can hold. The Hero Super Splendor starts at Rs 69,450 and goes up to Rs 72,950 (ex-showroom, Delhi). Q. Cylinders 1 . Latest Bike. Overall bike is good and cheap to maintain and comfortable for daily riding. Engine is good. A. It has a fuel tank of 12 L and a . Suspension is very hard. What is engine power of Hero Super Splendor? The fuel tank capacity varies for each bike models. Q. Mileage and engine performance is good.Good comfort to ride.Very nice model of that prices.Less maintenance. Hero Super Splendor is available with only a 124.7cc single-cylinder air-cooled ... Bring Home Hero Vehicle at Low Down Payment ... Air cooled, 4-stroke, Single cylinder, OHC, 5-step Adjustable Hydraulic Shock Absorbers, Hero HF Deluxe Kick Start Drum Spoke Wheel, Hero Maestro Edge 125 Stealth Edition BS6. Nice bike, love it and it also comfortable for my family and my work and I like its features. कभी कभी अपने आप बंद हो जाता है एवरेज कोई खास नहीं फिर भी 62 के आस पास दे देता है जबकि बताया जाता है के 70 के आसपास देगा, Thank you! What is the price of Hero Super Splendor? It's seat is very hard. The fuel tank capacity of Hero Super Splendor is 13 L. This machine comes in life time use it only have 4 gears. Chain spocket making noise. It is available in two variants. The average fuel tank capacities of bikes start from 5 litre to 13 litre. What are the specs and features of Hero Super Splendor? Q. The seat height of Hero Super Splendor is 785 mm. Specifications Power & Performance. The Hero Honda Super Splendor Plus’s mileage is 65 to 70 km per litre. What is torque of Hero Super Splendor? You will receive all the communications on : rvmp_forum_ask_car_owner,rvmp_faqs,rvmp_qna,rvmp_similar_cars_slider,rvmp_model_wise_user_review,rvmp_fuel_cost_calculator. 67,300 – 70,800 Bangladesh Not Available In ENGINE Displacement 124.7 cc Engine Type 4-stroke, Single cylinder, Air cooled, OHC Valve 2-Valve Cooling System Air cooled Starter System Kick start Max Power 8 kW @ 7500 rpm Max Torque 10.6 Nm […] Read more. But its suspension is and head light creating problem. Thanks for reporting this. We can drive 100 to 120 km continuously without any problems.CONS Quality of headlight is very poor. » What is the fuel tank capacity of Hero Super Splendor. Nice bike with comfort driving, nice control, with Good Power (125 CC), Mileage is 50 to 55 KM/L which is very good for a 125 cc engine. Q. it is a stable bike at high speed no vibration. Clarify all doubts for all Bikes through FAQs page. Just a little problem is shifting gear from 1st to 2nd. Avg. Kumayt | 6 months ago. Find out the answers for all questions of Hero Super Splendor Bikes. Q. Its a fuel efficient bike with large tank capacity and a mileage of 75 kmpl. Specifications Features. Q. Good mileage and low maintenance cost and low price cost, Overall this bike is good choice for me, Thank you so much. Looks are number 1, Mileage is number 1, Comfort level is great. A. What is the top speed of Hero Super Splendor? Brand Hero Model Hero Super Splendor Type Commuter bike Last Update 04/05/2020 Price India Rs.