(In my, American Express: $75 SGD off Hilton Hotels, Chanel wallet on chain @ Conrad Centennial, American Express Platinum Reserve Credit card holder. I really really hope the hotel would look into this and have a performance review. Breakfast were a lot of variety. Then, round off the evening with drinks at Intro Bar or New Asia. The shopping complex also houses many retail outlets and a supermarket. Very nice hotel, superbe view, close to Marina Bay, Singapore: Live Like a Localbr/span style='color:#000;font-size:10px'In association with Singapore Tourism Board/span, Hotels near Swissotel The Stamford Singapore, Marriott Autograph Collection Hotels in Singapore, Downtown Core/Downtown Singapore Accommodation, Colonial District/Civic District Accommodation, PARKROYAL COLLECTION Pickering, Singapore. Staff was friendly but had a long queue for breakfast.More, Thank you for staying with us at Swissôtel The Stamford.Your feedback is important to us, and rest assured, we have shared this with our teams for their review. Dear MMAndamon,Thank you for making Swissôtel The Stamford your choice and for sharing with us how at home you feel staying with us! Hammering and drilling audible and annoying in 3165 at least 15 floors above. They also did send me a 500grams cake to my surprise. A restaurant receptionist admitted that they were running at full capacity – but then again, wasn’t the hotel supposed to know that full capacity meant that they had to manage the crowd? Images: Swissôtel The Stamford, Singapore. We are delighted to learn that you enjoyed our new Executive Lounge, and were exceedingly well-looked after by our team for yet another memorable stay experience!We look forward to hosting you most comfortably again in the not too distant future!Warm regards,Jacqueline PoeyHotel Manager. Many food and beverage outlets abound from the cheap food court in the shopping complex to the high class restaurants found within the hotel. However, the key programming machine didn’t seem to work properly and the printer was unable to print receipts with our room number. In fact, we’d say go all out and check into the opulently styled, spacious Grand Room, which boast not one, but two balconies offering stunning views of the city. Food was alright, the usual buffet-style breakfast fare typical of hotels. (In my recent stay at Conrad Centennial – which I loved, don’t get me wrong – that place did not even have a sauna or steam room; a dealbreaker for some folks, i’m sure). I hope you will read my review to have a better inside for you future stay. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. We arrived from a 22 hours flight, checked in and had to wait almost 20 minutes to get up a crowded elevator full of people. Very noisy 7 days/per week 08:00-18:00 refurbishment in progress April through to October 2017. Room types may vary. Especially, the uncle who delivered our luggage, he remembered us on the day we checked out. Dear Se Eun P,Thank you for celebrating your special occasion with us!We are happy that you found our location to your liking! It is really a joke and in my years of traveling, I have never seen such a manger. By clicking on or navigating the site, you agree to our use of cookies. Warm regards, Katya HertingHotel Manager. Although it is undergoing renovation, business is as usual. At Swissotel, one can choose whether to have breakfast at either Kopitiam or Clove; they are literally located next to each other on Level 2 of the hotel. This business uses tools provided by Tripadvisor (or one of its official Review Collection Partners) to encourage and collect guest reviews, including this one. Personally, i do like the pump containers rather than disposable items – the tendencies for hotels to use small disposable bottles generates so much environmental waste. Great room service staff who were prompt and attentive to details. Had an Executive Room at the Swissotel Stamford in Singapore - 59th floor, Harbor View (and what a view!). Careless mistake? Review collected in partnership with swissotel.com. We are heartened to read that you were well-looked after by our team, and truly appreciate your kind compliments for Anita which greatly encourages our team in what we do daily to ensure all our valued guests enjoy memorable stay experiences! The synergy generates a mildly tingly electrical current over the body – exciting the first time, and mildly intoxicating for repeated dips. A staycation is all about catching up on some R&R, so be sure to schedule a mind-blowing rubdown at the gorgeous Willow Stream Spa because you deserve it. Walking distance to Merlion Park n Esplanade. Right from the start,  the mood for relaxation was already set. Behold, the menu. The bathroom felt minimalist, complete with purovel pump bath amenities. I had a very good experience there. more. Dear Andy N,Thank you for sharing your pleasant stay experience with us!We are delighted that you and your wife enjoyed the comfort and conveniences of the Swissôtel The Stamford!Do keep us in mind on your next trip and we look forward to extending our warm hospitality to you again!Warm regards, Katya HertingHotel Manager. When i booked this room via the Accor website, I selected the Premier Room King, however, thanks to a voucher I got as a, Overall the room was ergonomically designed, which would appeal to those who love a modern-style hotel. So ironic how she didn’t want to make my 18th Birthday milestone that only happens once in my life an enjoyable experience. Dear HWHalim,Thank you for staying with us at Swissôtel The Stamford! Too bad I didn't get his name, a senior uncle who worked with passions. Some refer to this as the hot-cold immersion baths, or contrast bath therapy. Dear Robert S,Thank you for sharing your stay experience with us!We are happy to learn that we have exceeded your expectations when it comes to looking after you during your stay! Hotels near Swissotel The Stamford Singapore, InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Singapore, We compared the lowest prices from 7 websites, We compared the lowest prices from 9 websites, We compared the lowest prices from 5 websites, We compared the lowest prices from 6 websites, We compared the lowest prices from 8 websites. more. I was sceptical about having my stay at Swissôtel The Stamford, as if you were to look through the reviews by Singaporean’s they mostly had a disappointing experience.