;-) Then let the taco casserole bake for about 7 more minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbly. Your email address will not be published. I added a can of Rotel with chilis and a whole diced onion. Do you need a quick and easy recipe you can have done in a half hour? How yum is that?!? All in all not a bad little recipe. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. And you are in luck! bag frozen hash browns, thawed, 3 cups Mexican blend grated cheese, divided. First, I put the drained black beans and drained spicy tomatoes in a bowl. I'm thinking about adding a cup or so of chunky salsa next time for extra veggies and flavor. The hash browns become the bottom layer of this casserole and hold up to loads of topping being piled onto them. Drain any grease, Place hashbrowns on the bottom of a greased 9x13 baking dish, Pour bean mixture and hamburger over top of hashbrowns and stir. Turned out great! It should have read 10oz Rotel diced tomatoes with chili's, not 12 oz. I'm wife to Michael (not Mikey ) and mom to Mr. Ryder and Miss Iyla. Read our disclosure policy. Learn how to use your Recipe Box on this site, DISCLOSURE, DISCLAIMER & PRIVACY POLICIES, Check out all our favorite recommendations for cookbooks, slow cookers and low carb essentials in our. This Crock Pot Taco Pizza is so easy and such a treat! We enjoy all things tacos over here. Your email address will not be published. . Not being the best cook in town, should the hash browns be thawed first or not? Recipes should. It had the consistency of refried beans. For a fun and flavorful baked fiesta, cook ground beef and chopped onions with tomato soup, diced tomatoes and taco seasoning mix. Thanks for the comment! I'm thinking about adding 1 - 1 1/2 cups of chunky garden style salsa next time for extra veggies. Thanks again! If you want to send us a photo of a dish you created from the site, we'd love to see it any maybe even feature it on Instagram! I then added the tomato sauce and mixed in about ½ cup of shredded cheddar cheese. You can unsubscribe at any time. Just mix them in frozen! Transfer beef mixture to a 9x13-inch baking dish and spread into an even layer. Cover with foil and bake at 375* for 45 minutes. However, if you have any questions or feedback, you can always email us at [email protected]. I will be sure to update this post. Sometimes life is crazy and messy, but I am loving every minute of it. It is an added bonus that the flavor of this dish is incredible! Hash Brown Taco Casserole basically is the best of comfort foods all wrapped up into one fantastic meal! Are you ready for some real Tex-Mex flavor that makes for the yummiest thing you’ll eat all week? I also like other reviewers had to cook an additional 10 minutes or so. Spread hash brown mixture on top of beef layer in baking dish, then spread remaining cheese over the top. Try our famous crockpot recipes! I may consider adding a cup or so of chunky garden-style salsa for extra flavor and veggies. This Taco Tater Tot Casserole recipe for you oven is incredibly simple and absolutely delicious! It cooks up quickly, so you can enjoy it even on a weeknight! On Recipes That Crock we have a way for you to save recipes to your own free recipe box. Just fill out the form below and look for a confirmation email in your inbox! I am positive that you will add it to “go to list” of recipes for future use! Next, cook the hamburger in a large frying pan. ;-). This Cheesy Taco Hashbrown Casserole is a delicious flavorful casserole full of your favorite taco flavors. It is one of those recipes that is perfect for an evening that is either chaotic or at the end of a day that has you just needing an easy recipe to get dinner on the table. Season with salt and pepper. Remove foil and add 1 ½ cups of cheese on top. I am in awe of the many blessings big and small I receive daily from a pretty amazing God who calls me His own. Bake for about 45 minutes. We’ve got a taco hash brown casserole that combines our love of all things tacos and transforms it into a dish that can feed a crowd without you having to individually wrap each delicious taco. We like the hashbrown potatoes nice and soft. Stir in taco seasoning and cook for another 2-3 minutes, giving flavors a chance to blend and develop. All ovens cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline. Hey There, I'm Kim! This post contains affiliate links. Folks, I have a treat for you! that everyone is loving! We love hearing from you, it totally makes our day! Thanks! Any reason to eat meat seasoned with taco seasoning and add cheese and spicy tomatoes, I'm on it. Everyone from the youngest to the oldest at your table are going to absolutely love it! This Cheesy Taco Hashbrown Casserole is all that and more. Spread hash brown mixture on top of beef layer in baking dish, then spread remaining cheese over the top. I hope you enjoy this as much as we do! Mix well and simmer for 5 minutes. In a skillet, brown the beef with the onion. Easier than the hassle of actual tacos and far better than fast food tacos. Filed Under: Aunt Lou, Beef, Casserole, Cheese, Holiday and Party Recipes, Ingredients, Kid-Friendly, Main Dishes, Oven or Stovetop Recipes, Popular, Potatoes, Quick and Easy Recipes, Recipe Type, Recipes, Recipes by Ingredient Tagged With: casserole, cheese, Comfort Food, ground beef, Hashbrown, Oven Recipe, Quick and Easy Recipe, taco, Taco Hashbrown Casserole. cRockin' Slow Cooker Recipes All Year 'Round! Our newsletter is always FREE and we are always serving up some yummy recipes! Because, hey, we all need more cheese right? Thanks! The hash browns can still be frozen. It was great! 2 red bell peppers, seeds removed, chopped, divided, 2 green bell peppers, seeds removed, chopped, divided, 1 (8 oz.) Note: We use referral links for the products we love. Definitely not enough liquid in my opinion. I am positive you WILL enjoy it! Hope you enjoy it! Mix together the beans, tomatoes ½ cup cheese and tomato sauce in a small bowl, set aside, Cook up hamburger in large skillet until no longer pink. Unfortunately due to the amount of spam we receive, we have to close comments after an initial commenting period. Aunt Lou here.So, I recently made a super yummy Taco Crock Pot Hashbrown Casserole that everyone is loving! One of the most frequently asked questions we get when we put out a recipe for the crock pot or instant pot is, “How can I make that in my oven?” I thought I would get try it out so I can tell you just exactly how it is done! I'm mom to 4 growing kids so I understand busy! Do you thaw the hashbrowns or mix the hashbrowns still frozen? It was OK…wouldn’t rush to make it again. This Cheesy Taco Hashbrown Casserole is a delicious flavorful casserole full of your favorite taco flavors. While the hamburger is cooking, put the shredded hashbrowns in a greased baking dish. Once beef in browned, add garlic, chili powder, cumin, and tomato sauce. Sorry about that. Making tonight. If you enjoyed this recipe, you might also enjoy these dishes. You could certainly add in green onions or green peppers. We promise not to spam you. Mix well and simmer for 5 minutes. I only use one. Here you will find recipes that are quick, simple and can get on the table fast. At the end of last year, I made a Taco Crock Pot Tater Tot Casserole … Maybe it is an Illinois thing. It is easy, cheesy and delicious! This Taco Hashbrown Casserole recipe for your oven is just that and delicious to boot! Please remember, our comment section is much like our dinner table... You don't have to like everything we serve up, but you do have to use your manners. This dish has ground beef, veggies, cream cheese – it bakes up way smoother and tangier than crema – plus it’s got potato perfection in their thanks to the hash brown top layer. This Crock Pot Taco Meatloaf is easy, cooks up fast and has phenomenal flavor! Any reason to eat meat seasoned with taco seasoning and add cheese and spicy tomatoes, I'm on it. Everyone will love it and want the recipe! ? Your email address will not be published. Loved it! Doubled recipe (large family who likes leftovers), added corn, and smoked paprika. I hope find recipes that you enjoy more in our over 1,0000 recipes! This recipe is just as yummy in the oven as it is in the crock pot!This recipe is so simple to throw together. Looks good! Cheesy Taco Hashbrown Casserole is a delicious taco casserole recipe using all of your taco favorites. Required fields are marked *. NOTE: If you don’t see the recipe box save buttons, you need to sign in. The basis of this dish begins with hash brown patties, which are pre-formed, frozen and just begging to be used. Turned out great! This is packed with protein and veggies, has tons of flavor and is a complete meal that means you don’t have to worry about any side dishes. Place hash browns in a separate bowl, then add remaining 1/2 onion, green bell pepper and red bell pepper, then mix in 2 cups cheese. Now that really is beautiful. We enjoy all things tacos over here. Yum! I’m sorry this recipe wasn’t your cup of tea Annette. Now some people spell hashbrowns like hash browns as two words.