I made this for my nieces when they had a sleep over at my house and they absolutely loved it! I could see a lot of people falling in love with it. Plus, it seems the year 2020 is all about insanity, so … Breakfast Casserole with Tater Tots and Sausage. hangryfork.com/recipes/tater-tot-breakfast-bowl-with-sausage-gravy (IMO). Clean out your skillet and add your bacon and cook until crispy, remove from skillet and drain on paper towels and then crumble (Photos 5 & 6). (Mostly because we almost never eat breakfast for breakfast around here!) Once tater tots and gravy are done, add about 1/4 of your tots to a bowl, sprinkle with cheese and let sit a minute. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. HOW TO MAKE TATER TOT BREAKFAST CASSEROLE, STEP BY STEP: In large bowl add your frozen tater tots … The eggs and milk give it a nice binding agent that makes this hearty casserole stay together nicely when baked. Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole Hoosier Homemade. Crispy tater tots topped with melted cheese, sausage gravy, bacon bits, chives and adorned with a sunny side up egg making this Sausage and Gravy Breakfast Poutine worth waking up for! Thanks Angela!! You are definitely talking my breakfast for dinner language. This screams comfort food to me. Breakfast lover? Made this Casserole for Thanksgiving brunch loved it. I have not tried with thawed tater tots so I do not know the outcome, or if it would become overly soggy. We’re always looking for new breakfast ideas. This Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole recipe is such a classic that everyone loves. cottage cheese, Jones Dairy Farm Canadian Bacon, cheddar cheese and 6 more. Once tater tots and gravy are done, add about 1/4 of your tots to a bowl, sprinkle with cheese and let sit a minute. Next in skillet add your pork sausage (breakfast sausage) and diced onions and cook until onions are tender and sausage is cooked through, drain then add to your bowl with your tater tots and cheese (Photos 2-4). And thank you for taking the time to rate and comment, it’s much appreciated. It sounds delicious and I can’t wait to try it. Thanks for your phenomenal casserole recipe! Everything’s better with a fried egg on top! What a great hearty breakfast! If you love cheese, sprinkle some more cheese over the top when there is about 10 minutes left of baking. Ingredients including tater tots, bacon, sausage, eggs, milk, cheese and a little bit if green onions really sets off those flavor senses. It is a very hearty breakfast. Use whatever cheese you like, we personally like Colby Monterey Jack cheese but cheddar works well as well, and we regularly use that when we don’t have the other version on hand. Thats sooooo awesome to hear Tiffany! breakfast sausage links, large eggs, cheddar cheese, salt, green onions and 6 more. To feed my big hungry family, I used two bags of tots… This is such a basic recipe, that we love to add meats and cheese too. Tater Tot Breakfast Bowl with Sausage Gravy Shelly Bray. My kids love this and so do I, it’s one of my addictions! My husband loves poutine, so I should make this for him! Such a delicious and easy way to wake up! In another large skillet make your sunny side up eggs by adding about 1/2 cup oil to pan and heating on medium. The flavors combine so well together that I just want to keep eating for days. I love love love poutine and sausage gravy is my go to way in making this! There are so many other add-ins that you could add as well such as pepper, mushrooms, etc. Add some diced onions, all the cheese and some eggs and you have yourself the makings of the best breakfast or bunch dish around. Being Canadian, this is certainly an interesting concept for poutine. https://www.mccainusafoodservice.com/.../details/tater-tot-breakfast-bowl Well I decided that I was going to try and get crafty and threw some stuff together and created this Sausage and Gravy Breakfast Poutine. I would’t recommend making this ahead of time. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. This is my first visit to your blog and I think I just fell in love. This is going to be great for our breakfast for dinner nights! Simple yet flavorful! That looks so good, Alli! This is the best “morning after” remedy yet!!! Oh lawdy, you wont want to put this down. Meat is a really large part of our diet, so when it comes to breakfast casseroles we love to add them!