I wish people would distinguish between "spice" and "heat". Noodles + Fiery Broth does indeed equal something good enough to eat. Have a cool summer with the Ice-ramyun to fill the sultry summer body with cool energy. I had chapped lips and I am sure several layers missing from my throat and a hole in my stomach thanks to this tasty treat. Other noodles have mundane flavors like 'shrimp' or 'pork' or 'kimchi'. For allergens, see ingredients in bold or underlined. PALDO Teumsae Ramyun (Rich hot & Spicy Flavour) 120G. By the way, did anyone else gag on the first bite?I told my brother to try a little bit out and he coughed as soon as it entered his mouth and then ran to the kitchen to get a drink. These are mad hot.. not like oh this buffalo wing is kinda spicy... more like.. mommy it won't stop burning, and you cry uncontrollably hot... if you drink the whole broth to the bottom, then YOU ARE REAL MAN! You are in luck if you find it! When I was purchasing these noodles at the local Korean grocery store, the cashier warned me that these were particularly spicy. This soup is sold by the cup at Amazon.com, but the nutrition info isn't stated. Salt, monosodium glutamate, soy sauce(soybean, wheat, water), sugar, red pepper powder, soy sauce(soybean, wheat, watre), sugar, red pepper powder, soy paste powder, squid extract, chili extract powder (arabic gum, chili extract, maltodextrin), glucose, garlic powder, mushroom extract powder, yeast powder, black pepper, oleoresin paprika, disodium inosinate. The minimum purchase order quantity for the product is 1. I might have to add rice to help soak up the soup.. but the flavor was addictive. There are 0 items in your cart. And I saved the leftover spice to help flavor other dishes :). While two people eat it, nobody knows even if the other dies. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown our web site. Mere words can’t describe how spicy Teumsae Ramyun is. The "Teumsae Dishes" page on their website has priceless poorly translated quotes, including the following ones: would love to try one of these, sounds delicious and need something spicy as shin ramyun doesnt seem to have it's kick anymore :( well i guess eating it a few times a week over 6 months will do that ^^. You list it as vegetarian, korean, and spicy. For additional information about a product, please contact our customer service or the manufacturer. They’re well known for their spicy ways as well! Dried Vegetable: Cabbage, green onion, red pepper, mushroom. It makes my head sweat and my nose run like crazy. The noodles are indeed chewy and it is spicy but the flavor is just not delivered. It is well known among the young people especially, the young ladies, for it gives double pleasure of fantastic taste and exciting feeling of sauce dipping. I will be purchasing more for sure. Store in a cool dry place, out of direct sunlight. can't even sit down. I will be buying them again. While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufactures may alter their ingredient lists. Anyone know where to get these online anymore? Still, the quality of the ingredients -- especially the noodles themselves -- was top-notch. I've had it once, and it was amazing, but the local Korean grocery I bought it from doesn't stock it any more. Availability date: £ 17.19. I have been to dozens of Asian supermarkets but have only ever found this one in Freshia in Tustin, CA. these are an order of magnitude hotter than any other hot/spicy products out there. It is bar none the spiciest thing I've ever eaten. Doesnt have a painful effect though, i really love it;in fact i am craving for one now. Paldo Teumsae Ramun (Rich hot & Spicy Flavor)120G*5*4. Teumsae is a well known restaurant chain in Korea. I just bought a pack of these at one of my favorite Korean grocery stores (Joong Boo on Chicago). By continuing to use the site you agree to our use of cookies. I'm eating them now, and I've had them twice before.They're great, but don't eat these very often because each time I eat them I feel like I'm losing tastebuds and nothing else seems spicy anymore.Oh, and I love spicy food but tears are coming out uncontrollably from my eyes now. And… it’s not just the red pepper getting to my brain. Untrained tongues might not catch it, but if you can take the heat, you'll be pleasantly surprised. I suspect if you can eat these, you can take a shot of OC spray to the face:) You have to take a shower after you eat Teumsae but it's worth it. It’s a wildly unbalanced bowl of noodles that somehow finds a bit of harmony in the end. this one you should definitely use the instructions. and I just took a dump. Spicy Ramen of Death - i used it to melt the snow on my Driveway.