Howdy! Drain the noodles in a colander, shaking off any excess water. Add the beef together with its marinade. Ribeye steak is an excellent option for beef stir fry because the meat is tender and more flavorful due to the steak marbling. Let the broccoli sear without moving for 1-2 minutes or until they have browned on one side. Before my Thai food cooking, my Granny and Papa never tried Thai food. Sauté the beef in oil in a large sauce pan for about 45 seconds per side. Switch off heat and drizzle over the sesame oil. Remove from wok and set aside on a plate. Tip into a bowl and set aside. Tip in the coriander stalks and garlic, and stir through the green curry paste. I'm one of the recipe authors here at The Matbakh. After 30 seconds to a minute, if the bottom of the pan is sticking or getting dry, add 1/4 cup of water. I’ve always had a passion for cooking, come to think of it, and those early years felt very intimidating. If sauce thickens too much add a tablespoon or two of water to thin it out. Transfer the steak to a plate. Remove the broccoli steam and discard it. A Le Creuset dutch oven or pot can be substituted. I Love Cookies Read More. * By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. Add broccoli and red pepper plus stir-fry sauce. Taste And See, LLC | PRIVACY POLICY, © Holly Sander / Adapted from Williams-Sonoma, « Baked Butternut Squash with Italian Sausage Stuffing Recipe. Cook, stirring occasionally, until nearly set, about 1 minute. Stir-fry until browned, 4 to 5 minutes. Steam the broccoli in a steamer set over a saucepan of boiling water for 5–6 minutes, or until just tender. Enjoy! Push ingredients aside in the wok to reveal the stir-fry sauce. Become a Patreon Member and Get Exclusive Rewards, Keywords: stir-fry, broccoli, beef and broccoli, quick meals. Scrape the noodles to one side of the pan and add the eggs. All rights reserved. Lay them flat on a cutting board, cover with plastic wrap, and gently flatten them with a meat tenderizer. I add water to my stir fry dish because I like to use less oil and have more sauce to pour over my rice. But every time I cooked, they had an open mind and they finished their plates. I was a mechanical engineer in the energy industry until I followed my passion for cooking and sharing my recipes online. If too salty for your taste, add a squeeze of lime or lemon juice. ★☆ Turn to coat the steak and set aside for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk the fish sauce with the oyster sauce, soy sauce, sugar, tamarind paste and Sriracha. I’ve been cooking this beef stir fry with broccoli recipe for 18 years now, and it makes me so happy to add it here. For this particular recipe, I recommend using ribeye or strip steak. This wonderful Thai salad with fresh mint, basil, coriander (cilantro) and lime makes a perfect light lunch or dinner idea. Make your favorite takeout recipes at home with our cookbook! (Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate. Fry it together for about a minute, then add the soy and oyster sauces. It is much simpler to make than it looks – just make sure that the spinach is squeezed really dry before adding to the sauce base. This meal reheats well and tastes amazing. Steak: Ribeye steak is my favorite for stir fry, but you can use strip, sirloin, flank steak, or filet mignon instead. Stir together the cornstarch and water mixture. 2) Fry the garlic and chili for a minute, then add the sliced beef. There are some recipes that reignite memories, and this is one for me. Add the chopped spring onion and sugar. If your beef stir fry has pieces of chewy beef, then you have overcooked and dried out the beef. Put the noodles in a large bowl and cover with very hot water. Next add in shallots, sauté for 2-3 minutes, then add ginger for another minute. Tag @HOTTHAIKITCHEN on Instagram and hashtag it #HotThaiKitchen! We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Heat the remaining 1 tablespoon of oil. The hollows in hard–boiled egg halves make perfect containers for a tasty filling – here carrot and chive – and the eggs look attractive served on a bed of ribbon vegetables and lamb's lettuce. Stir-fry 1 minute to release the fragrance. Peel and chop ginger and garlic into very small pieces. Here you will find Mediterranean and Middle Eastern inspired dishes from myself and a few others. Place in a large bowl with the mint, basil, coriander and cucumber. 12 ounces broccoli florets (1 1/2 inch florets), one medium-sized head of broccoli, 1 pound beef tenderloin trimmed of any fat, (about 2 small filet steaks), 3 tablespoons minced fresh ginger, (or substitute with 3/4 teaspoon ground ginger), 1 1/2 tablespoon firmly packed brown sugar, 14 ounces lite coconut milk, stirred thoroughly (one 13.5-oz/430ml can). Food and Wine presents a new network of food pros delivering the most cookable recipes and delicious ideas online. Cover the wok or pot for about 1 to 2 minutes, or until the broccoli is slightly tender. Let soak until just pliable, about 15 minutes (or according to package directions). Add the broccoli to the beef. The beef is cut thinly and stir-fried quickly and easily together with broccoli, red pepper, and a delicious stir-fry sauce. Every other Sunday afternoon, I’d go over to her house and learn an authentic Thai dish. Make the marinade by combining soy sauce, 2 teaspoons brown sugar, and cornstarch, stirring well to dissolve the sugar. Reduce heat to medium and simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until vegetables have softened but still retain some crunch. Please specify an ID for the Contact Form in Theme Options > Single Post/Video > Video Report Form, The Best Beef & Broccoli เนื้อผัดบรอคโคลี่, video about different cooking sauces I use. ★☆ This wonderful Thai salad with fresh mint, basil, coriander (cilantro) and lime makes a perfect light lunch or dinner idea.