You'll learn a sickness is spreading around and they are trying to cleanse it, but it's not working. This begins by speaking to the woman near the burning bodies. Head to the nearby marker to start an investigation. Continue inside to trigger a cut-scene. The False Oracle 4. While in the Euhemeria slums, Bayek came upon the site of burning corpses. The merchant entered inside and cowered in fear. The main campaign of Assassin's Creed: Origins follows Bayek's journey of revenge via the following quests: 1. Aya, Part 1 6. Bayek must investigate. Bayek and the healer passing through the slums, The healer leading Bayek through the town, The merchant and his guards attacking Bayek. The Scarab's Sting 11. Condition: meet Hotephres during “The Crocodile’s Scales” main quest. Bayek inspecting the make-shift clinic near a Sobek priest. T… The merchant entered the kitchen with two guards. The merchant fled the place. Ambient Occlusion may be another trigger. I don’t get it. Bayek Follow her until she stops at a villa across the river. Pompeius Magnus 13. 1 Description 2 Dialogue 3 Outcome 4 Gallery 5 Trivia 6 References People are dying from a mysterious sickness in the Euhemeria slums. She explains that a sickness has befallen the poor of the town with many complaining of stomach cramps before suddenly dying. Technical information Speak to the healer again and then follow her to the merchant's home where she's been purchasing food for the town. Acquisition: Healer. The poor are dying from a mysterious plague in the Euhemeria slums. When you arrive, your investigation won't even have time to begin because the merchant arrives home to stop you. Source I capped the FPS to 60, this may help, too. Search them to learn the food seems to be tainted and rotten. Assassin's Creed Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. Return to the healer and talk with her. Bayek killed one of the guards. The Hyena 14. Euhemeria, Faiyum, Egypt, Ptolemaic Kingdom Kill them with arrows or melee attacks. Assassin’s Creed Origins is a new beginning. We encourage you to read our updated PRIVACY POLICY and COOKIE POLICY. Bayek and the healer arrived at the merchant's residence. Ping the area with Up on the Dpad to locate four close investigation points. Below is all the information you'll need to complete The Sickness, one of the Faiyum Side Quests found in Assassin's Creed: Origins.It's rated for level 26. Once they're dead, the mission will end. A priest was giving a sermon. Side, Level 26 Bayek then investigated the uncovered jars of food. End of The Snake 8. Bayek discovered the source that was causing the deaths of villagers in the Euhemeria slums and eliminated the operation. The Sickness Near the priest was an open make-shift area with beds. But I have no Problems with ACO with FOV set to 100. Locals have started burning the dead, cursing them for eternity. They are fairly easy to kill as none have shields. Homecoming 2. The Sicknesswas a virtual representation of one ofBayek's genetic memories, relived byLayla Hassanthrough the PortableAnimus HR-8. Gennadios the Phylakitai 7. Playing AC Origins and Rise of the Tomb Raider and the Witness have all caused horrible motion sickness. Description A fight breaks out. Aya, Part 2 9. Fires of Dionysias They went towards it, and the healer checked on one of the dead lying on a bed on the ground. I know I’m about 3 months late on this but I’m experiencing the same thing. I play Overwatch and never feel this. The Scarab's Lies 12. https://assassinscreed.fandom.com/wiki/The_Sickness?oldid=879268, Bayek's statement that "some are just more equal than others," in response to the apparent inequality in Euhemeria, may be a reference to. Bayek followed the healer to the merchant's residence. Bayek managed to kill the merchant inside. To begin The Sickness side-quest, visit the healer at the marker across the river to the southeast of Euhemeria. Bayek faces the merchant and his two henchmen. 48 BCE Next Assassin's Creed Origins Phylakes Guide to help you learn all about different Phylakes in AC: Origins, their quests, and how to deal with them. Bayek is outraged and joins with the local healer to discover the source of the sickness. Investigate the Strange Sickness in Euhemeria Harbor, https://acorigins.fanswiki.com/index.php?title=The_Sickness&oldid=2872.