I don’t know what these are but they are not bagels. If I had room in my freezer, I would buy more! I will be back with comparisons with their other products that I have purchased from Thin Slim. With that said, I prefer the Thin Slim Zero Cab Rye Bread, over the Great Low Carb Bread Co - Rye Bread. Hope they work out as well! Worse of all it caused a 50 point spike in blood sugar which makes it useless for my diabetic husband. Hard to believe these are low carb! I buy the everything bagels. It's a trade-off we learn to accept. Great replacement for regular bagels. Enjoyed both cinnamon and everything bagels when they were toasted. They have good body, but are soft and chewy. These bagels are hands down the best low carb bread product I have ever tried! If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact, Electrode, Comp-21e853a4-e4eb-439f-b3e1-582dfc7830e0, DC-scus-prod-a13, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-0e03c9cd-007-176008e5bb043c, Generated: Wed, 25 Nov 2020 17:58:18 GMT, Electrode, Comp-d68cc473-b2e4-45fd-931b-7c82063f87df, DC-scus-prod-a2, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.0, SHA-6f6c0a6db56bc4f3b05e999d7ba2f2f20982ac05, CID-4e5230e5-007-176009e5b036c7, Generated: Wed, 25 Nov 2020 18:15:46 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. Outside of the bagel tastes and looks like any other bagel. I was expecting a bread that would be tolerable not fantastic. This bread is great. Also very versatile. 1 of 1 people found the following review helpful, 2 of 2 people found the following review helpful, 3 of 3 people found the following review helpful, 5 of 6 people found the following review helpful, 14 of 18 people found the following review helpful, 2 of 3 people found the following review helpful, Great for reduced calorie and sugar-free recipes, Available in Strawberry or Brown Sugar Cinnamon, ThinSlim Foods Love the Taste Zero Carb Bagels. Not the exact texture of regular bread, but VERY close. Why waste calories when you don't need to? They are delicious and satisfying. ALL of the ThinSlim products I received were astounding. cant toast them they get really hard and didn't toast them long. They are way too dense, flavorless, small and toast up as hard as a rock. I am glad I purchased them. I will not be buying bagels again from you unless you get back the Love the Waist or the other 65 calorie bagel that you used to carry. Its a nice bread treat once in a while. This page works best with JavaScript. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. What others said when purchasing this item. Although I already have a great low carb bread, I really wanted to be able to have a bagel now and then. I believe that it’s important to test things out on your own body and see how it affects you. Hope to see a greater range of choices, i.e., sesame. I eat them toasted with peanut or almond butter and as sandwiches. The only way I could eat them was after I made an egg sandwich with them and let the egg soften the bagel itself. These are great and i love to cut them up thin (vertically) and use them for cheese trays etc. when I received them they were really wet, did not understand that. Ever dreamed of putting Jam on a dishwashing sponge and gnawing on it, this is your bread. They were really good toasted and topped with cream cheese. Most low carb breads contain huge amounts of extra fat and calories to make them taste good. Reviewed in the United States on September 3, 2017. They were a hard no for me. It’s just ok. I’ve also enjoyed(though that verb should be shouted with a not so indoor voice) a cheeseburger bagel and was blown away!!! Furthermore, Not by much 5 rating vs. a 4 rating. The rival brand is similar however. Netrition.com makes no warranty or representation, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or sufficiency of My favorites are the everything and the sesame. I've tried other brands, but ThinSlim's bagels are just tastier. Love them with Laughing Cow cheese! Love these. All flavors. I've bought these in the past and liked them, but most recently got a batch that may have just been bad. 4.0 out of 5 stars 2 net carbs, acceptable flavor. You will Love Them! This is the most popular flavor.Why a diet bread?Traditionally, breads have been made very large, very dense, very high in calories(100+) and very high in carbohydrates (15-30) through the use of fast digesting white flour as the main ingredient. Disclaimers: * No claims found on our web pages or in print have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. That in itself is a gift from above, but we thought two slices of ThinSlim bread made a better burger than the hamburger buns. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. These are ok if you REALLY want a bagel. I tried the cinnamon bagels and found them very good. These are tasty, easy to cut, and best of all PREMADE! I have missed having bread and I know this product will really help me stay on track!!! I give this product 5 stars not because they’re the best bagels I have ever had, but because I don’t know how you could come any closer to the taste of a regular bagel without the carbs. For a light meal, I toast them and a little cream cheese...good. Write a review for Love the Taste Zero Carb Bread (ThinSlim Foods) Average rating 4.4 / 5 (208) 5/5 (151) 4/5 (25) 3/5 (10) 2/5 (6) ... * I wrote an earlier review comparing this "bread" with cardboard when toasted. When toasted the texture was almost the same. They were dry, almost like toast. you would have a hard time telling the difference between a high carb bagel. I will definitely buy more already went through 2 of them. Dieters everywhere are scrambling for suitable replacements for their favorite carbo-loaded meals and treats. They are a treat and are the biggest help to me in keeping to the KETO way of eating. Eating a low carb diet, I miss things like bagels. ThinSlim Foods 45 Calorie, 0g Net Carb, Love-The-Taste Low Carb Bread... ThinSlim Foods 45 Calorie, 0g Net Carb, Love-The-Taste Low Carb Bread Plain. reserved. . 4.0 out of 5 stars 2 net carbs, acceptable flavor. This is strange, since they say the thinly sliced plain version contains 1 net carb per slice, but I figured they must be using a different recipe. Last but certainly not least is the ThinSlim Foods Love the Taste low carb bread. I toasted a plain bagel and topped it with low sugar peanut butter- delicious! I usually order direct from thin slim but you had free delivery. I will not be purchasing these in the future. I have also bought the hamburger buns, but not tried them yet. We're committed to providing low prices every day, on everything. I had to throw the entire package away after 1 bite. Really was looking forward to it after reading all the reviews. Hmmmm.....I was not crazy about this product. Bread arrived moldy. Really was looking forward to it after reading all the reviews. Send me an email when my question is answered. I keep them in the refrigerator and toast them. Toasted well under my broiler and was tasteful. I definitely recommend toasting them. ThinSlim Foods Rustic Tuscan Olive and Garlic Rolls These rolls are out of this world delicious. With great anticipation I toasted the first one this morning. Hard to believe they are only 2 net carbs!! Before I say that I recommend all of these products to you, everyone’s tastebuds are different. They are delicious and taste like real bagels . I was pretty disapointed in these. These bagels have a slightly lighter flavor than say Lenders bagels, and are much lighter. Have had it for lunch three times now. Really tasty with cream cheese or almond butter. I didn't realize that regular bagels had a little sweetness until I had this one. Nothing I did could make them edible for me. Untoasted they're fine as well. And was prepared for the bland taste. I start most mornings with the everything bagel, cream cheese and avocado. I am definitely ordering more and will be trying ThinSlim's other bread offerings! I only wish I could get my money back. This makes them a very poor choice for healthy lifestylers.How are these different?The Love-The-Taste Bread has only 50 calories and 1g of net carbs per slice.The ingredients used digest significantly more slowly which means you stay satiated longer and your body doesn't turn the excess sugar into fat. These zero carb bagels are very good. Is a nice alternative, and I will order them again. Kind of hard even if you toast it. Absolutely delicious. Re-order because of superior taste and texture. Zero carb and low calorie for bread substitute. I am on the KETO diet and this product is a Godsend . All this being said, it is really nice to have a decent tasting bagel in the morning again with a hot cup of coffee! I have not experimented with using the bagels in recipes yet. I can't even explain the smell and taste. Don't settle for low carb bread that tastes awful or has far too many calories.ThinSlim Foods Love-The-Taste Breads are the healthy lifestylers solution to sandwiches and our personal favourite, toast.Tried and true!