The atmosphere was great for a cute date night. “…the dumplings were really savory and delicious, but I remember wishing there was more of them which isn’t necessarily a bad thing for an appetizer.” -Liam Connors. ( Log Out /  Staff is always courteous and quick and they are careful and sanitary. Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. Served with white rice. - a​ll you can find Thai street foods provide with fresh premium quality and authentic ingredients. Server I had was either clueless or trying to play me. . Served with white rice. We provided food delivery and take away to served everyone for conveniently by your lifestyles with my business partners(Grubhub, Seamless, Simple Menu, Yelp and UberEats) or call to us. Change ), -"What did the drunk egg say?" Contact CC for more information. For economical and environmental purposes add this to your cart and we will make sure not to include with your order. Hours: Thai country style grilled chicken, marinated in garlic sauce, served with sticky rice and traditional sweet and spicy sauce. Liam ordered from the special menu and had the Crying Tiger as his main course. Click this text to start editing. All Signature dishes served with rice except noodle dishes. The sticky rice actually reminded me of home; it tasted like traditional Filipino sticky rice. Extra Substitute Brown Rice or Sticky Rice $2.00. The flavors mixed well together, and the proportion of chicken in the dish was just the right amount. 816 Reviews (212) 957-8020 Website. Each Entree Served with White Rice. Delivery & Pickup Options - 816 reviews of Topaz Thai Authentic "In a city filled with bad Thai restaurants this really is a gem. Marinated shrimp in Thai herbs wrapped with rice paper dipping in house sweet plum sauce. My boyfriend and I love Thai food! We deliver, but delivery is not available right now. It is a Northeastern style Thai steak marinated in Topaz special chili sauce. Previously friendly, now they're just standing around chatting with each other instead of trying to care for their guests. Choices of Chicken, Tofu or Vegetable $14.95 Shrimp, Beef or Mock Duck $17.95 *Some Curries are naturally spicy and are prepared mild by excluding hot pepper and adding additional coconut milk. It was ground pork dumplings served in Topaz’s house special sauce. Please enter your e-mail address, and we'll send you a link to reset your password. Boneless salmon with Thai herbs, carrots, onion and garlic sauce, side of steamed Chinese broccoli. Direct Order menu prices are always discounted and delivery is "FREE" with "NO SERVICE FEES" compared to Uber Eats, Grubhub, & Seamless. 100 Order was correct. Super weird interactions. Want to order more? You will feel like eating foods in Thailand, in the heart of Midtown Manhattan. We ordered the Steamed Bangkok Dumplings for our appetizer. 127 W 56th St, New York, NY 10019 For more information and any questions. Bring a reusable bags with handles. Thank You For Your Understanding & Direct Support We Value Your Feedback. A Favorite Thai noodle dish. Thai Style Red curry with coconut milk, bamboo shoot, onion, green pepper and basil leaves. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Topaz Thai Authentic at 127 W 56th St in New York - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Puff pastry stuffed with grounded chicken, potatoes, onions and curry powder served with cucumber salad. Just a step away from Carnegie hall and Central Park easily to access my spot. My restaurant provided 2 stories on 1st Floor and Upstair in 2nd Floor with Full services restaurant included Full Bars services to accommodate for everyone all day long at 11:30am - 11:00pm. Sign in. Hours or services may differ due to COVID-19. You will feel like eating foods in Thailand, in the heart of Midtown Manhattan. Please be kind & Tip appropriately Thank You :-)*** Menu Prices are subject to change based on food market cost. Stir-fried broad noodle with spicy basil leaves sauce, onion, egg, carrot and Chinese broccoli. Substitute your plastic utensils with these wooden pairs of sticks that have been used in East Asia for over two millennia. This is one of my favorite Thai restaurants - ever. Served with white rice. Thai style Green Curry with coconut milk, string bean, bamboo shoot, onion, zucchini, green pepper and basil leaves. Topaz serves authentic, fresh Thai food that is rich with herbs and spices...they do not shy away from the … Utensils are included unless specified (1 set per main dish. You can still place an order in advance for another day. It's one of the best pad see ew's outside of Thailand. Served with white rice. Overall, I would recommend Topaz Thai Authentic to those of you who enjoy Thai food but would prefer it to be less spicy. ), For economical and environmental purposes add this to your cart and we will make sure not to include with your order. Get Started. We ordered the Steamed Bangkok Dumplings for our appetizer. Fresh mango with Topaz tamarind dressing, blended of sweet, sour and spiciness, topped with grounded peanut. Please support small businesses! My restaurant provided 2 stories on 1st Floor and Upstair in 2nd Floor with Full services restaurant included Full Bars services to accommodate for everyone all day long at 11:30am - 11:00pm. Hello all. Just a step away from Carnegie hall and Central Park easily to access my spot. Being the hungry girlfriend I am, I tried a couple of bites. Gallery Topaz Powered by Create your own unique website with customizable templates. Just simply place your order no code necessary. Each Entree Served with White Rice. Classic starter for all seasons, spring roll filled with glass noodles, carrots, onions and cabbage served with Topaz sweet and sour sauce. Fresh green papaya, string beans, tomato with Thai spicy dressing topped with grounded peanut. Contact Customer-Care for more information. Topaz Noodle Bar T opaz noodle bar - a ll you can find Thai street foods provide with fresh premium quality and authentic ingredients. These days, everyone needs to do their part to protect this great planet of ours. Starts 11/1/2020 - Ends 11/31/2020. 127 W 56th St. (917) 651-0706. This past weekend we went to the city to see a dance performance and took the opportunity to try out a Thai restaurant we had never been to before. Browse our services below you need and specific option don't hesitate to contact us. Sorry pictures. Topaz serves authentic, fresh Thai … Fried fillet Red Snapper topped with chili and garlic sauce. Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account.