Please enable cookies in your browser or switch to a newer web browser. Baxton Studio London Faux Leather Sofa Twin Bed. the size is perfect for my studio apartment. Table Sets, End Get a full-size sofa bed or even a twin-size chair bed for an easy fix. These couches have built-in beds that tuck away nicely for easy clean-up. Just take a few minutes to browse our selection now and you will discover sofas in many different shades, materials and styles. and 4 answers. Consultez notre catalogue de décoration à la maison qui couvre les meilleures tendances déco saisonnières. Air mattresses slowly leak overnight and cots are uncomfortable. Milliard Tri-Fold Foam Folding Mattress and Sofa Bed for Guests or Floor Mat - Queen 78x58x4½ Inch Based on retail price of $599.99. Smaller sleepers fold out into twin beds, while larger ones become full, queen or king-sized. Monday-Friday 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. (CT) Bedding, Adirondack & All Rights Reserved. While both options save space, sofa beds turn into beds which will take up more space when the mattress is pulled out. 1 1 reviews. Fabric is firm, so that it won't pull if someone moves around on the sofa. Power & adjustable bases are excluded from Doorstep Delivery and will arrive via No-Hassle Delivery. We're making some changes to help you safely get what you need before the holidays. Thank you for making my shopping experience stress-free and enjoyable! What are you supposed to do? Easy pull-out mattress in quality memory foam accommodates overnight guests. Détails de la promotion. Start typing, then use the up and down arrows to select an option from the list, Exclusive Storage Bundles Up to 60% Off + Free Shipping*, $50/mo suggested payments w/ 12 mos special financing, http://www.ashleyfurniture.com/p/cansler_twin_sofa_sleeper/7380737.html, Assembly is not included for items that arrive separately by, Browse 1 question The color blends into my living room decor. Sofa Beds & Futons; Sofas, Couches & Loveseats; Living Room Furniture; Adjustable Beds; Double Size Mattresses; King Size Mattresses; Active Sleep by Kingsdown Copper Latex Hybrid Mattress; Active Sleep by Kingsdown Latex Mattress; All Purpose Mattress; Bamboo Cool; Blackstone 25.4 cm (10 in.) Picture this: your family is coming to stay for a weekend, but you don’t have enough room for everyone to sleep. This sofa sleeper’s simply chic profile, softened just a touch with flared roll arms, is a clean, elegant and versatile choice for a wide array of decor. Browse creative decorating tips, DIY hacks, stylish shopping guides and the latest design trend reports. Hillsdale Carolina Daybed with Suspension Deck. By providing your delivery postal code, you'll allow us to: Sofa beds offer exceptional versatility for those who want to add extra sleeping space to their homes. Sofas that pull out into double or queen size beds can be particularly handy when you have overnight guests, as you can simply bring out the beds when they're required and tuck them away, out of sight, when they're no longer needed. Prices on this website are for online purchases only. When the bed is not in use, just tuck it back into the sofa and you’ll be able to move freely around your home – no air mattresses to trip over. This little loveseat sleeper is great. Chairs, Hammocks & The couch is a nice size but the bed is useful for a preteen, fits perfectly in my small nyc studio, and the light color makes the room feel larger. $1,029.99 Each. I just received my sofa and I’m absolutely in love with it. Delivery charges are based on the size of the order. We chose this sleeper sofa to go in our baby room so if anybody stayed over to help with the baby they would have somewhere comfortable to sleep. Hillsdale Mercer Daybed with Suspension Deck and Trundle in Antique Brown, Hillsdale Springfield Faux Leather Daybed in Brown, Hillsdale Springfield Faux Leather Daybed in Brown with Trundle, Hillsdale Staci Daybed with Trundle in Black, Hillsdale Carolina Daybed with Suspension Deck Set, iNSPIRE Q® Cambria Tufted Linen Daybed with Trundle, Baxton Studio London Faux Leather Sofa Twin Bed, Hillsdale Carolina Daybed with Deck and Trundle, Hillsdale Carolina Daybed with Suspension Deck, Baxton Studio Barnstorm Daybed with Trundle, Baxton Studio Barnstorm Day Bed with Trundle, Baxton Studio Camino Faux Leather Daybed with Trundle, Baxton Studio Mabelle Daybed with Trundle, Hillsdale Staci Daybed with Trundle in Cherry, Baxton Studio® Simonette Twin Daybed with Trundle in Grey, Baxton Studio Campbell Wood Twin Spindle Daybed in White, Baxton Studio® Julienne Daybed with Trundle, Baxton Studio® Minna Twin Daybed with Trundle, Baxton Studio Darcy Velvet Twin Daybed with Trundle, Baxton Studio® Lucy Velvet Daybed with Trundle, Baxton Studio® Micah Expandable Twin to King Daybed, Hillsdale Augusta Daybed with Suspension Deck and Trundle, Alessia Upholstered Daybed with Trundle in Faux Leather, Novogratz™ Her Majesty Twin Daybed with Trundle, Baxton Studio Tallys VelvetUpholstered Twin Daybed with Trundle.